Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture (9258 Views)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Jeon(f): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
ĺøl.
useless girls

I always thank God for who I am!!
and under the star he placed me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jeon:
ĺøl.
useless girls

I always thank God for who I am!!
and under the star he placed me..
How does this relate to the subject?

3 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by MufasaLion: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Damn!!! All because of clout you forgot to hide the girl's number. Must you even come online to brag with sex? Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!!! All because of clout you forgot to hide the girl's number. Must you even come online to brag with sex? Shame!!!
I just figure out. Not everyone has seen it
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Jeon(f): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
How does this relate to the subject?
because they're useless.. and don't know who they are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
I just figure out. Not everyone has seen it

too late!! Am sending her screenshots of this thread!

rubbish being in human flesh

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

too late!! Am sending her screenshots of this thread!

rubbish being in human flesh
I've already told her myself. Na you we go use open discussion for.

So Goodluck

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

you shouldnt have told him! Igot the number already!

op typical kiss and tell kinda individual! Ipity the poor girl! Iwil surely hit her up!.. And this thread wont die a natural death!

11 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

op typical kiss and tell kinda individual! Ipity the poor girl! Iwil surely hit her up!.. And this thread wont die a natural death!
I've already told her my dear. She will only block you instantly
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by MufasaLion: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

I have the screenshot of the page before he deleted it also. grin

This guy, Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky are all in the same group.
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

I have the screenshot of the page before he deleted also. grin

it won't still do anything,because I have already told her myself. And I also just called her now to also tell her. Simple matter is dead.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by MufasaLion: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
it won't still do anything,because I have already told her myself. And I also just called her now to also tell her. Simple matter is dead.

Such a useless chick.

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
I've already told her my dear. She will only block you instantly

ihear you! If you like delete your post igot the screenshot already!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Such a useless chick.
Na your mother and your sisters that is useless

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

ihear you! If you like delete your post igot the screenshot already!

I won't respond to you again. I've told once and for all, I've told her. She will just block you if you chat her up. And if you call her, she will also block you, that's the end of your torment my dear. Get a life..

This is just a number, not even a video or facial leaks. I laugh..
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by illicit(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Whatever u do

Sha don't knack my candidlady lipsrsealed
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by HopeNeverDies: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
What's the fuss about you people going to someone else's DM to report what someone did by mistake undecided undecided

You people seriously do not have Job. SMH.

Rule No 1... In Nigeria right now says... Mind your own Business so you can live longer.

@op.. the girl I banged last night wasn't too much satisfied, I wanted her to go to heaven and come back since that was what she wanted at first.. but she couldn't reach heaven.

Unfortunately she has gone home now, probably till next semester, can you recommend me a good,genuine And natural stuffs I can take or probably some crazy methods so I can last much much longer... There are still lot of girls on campus... Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

asin eh! Poor girl pleased him. He brought to nairaland! Is this what redpill is bout?

he has deleted the post but me iwil folow this to the end!

the girl aint on nl but iwil persuade her to join..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
I won't respond to you again. I've told once and for all, I've told her. She will just block you if you chat her up. And if you call her, she will also block you, that's the end of your torment my dear. Get a life..

This is just a number, not even a video or facial leaks. I laugh..

anyways dumb people are attractd to dumb ppl! So if she blocks me after isend her the pix then she dumb af

4 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by MufasaLion: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

asin eh! Poor girl pleased him. He brought to nairaland! Is this what redpill is bout?

he has deleted the post but me iwil folow this to the end!

the girl aint on nl but iwil persuade her to join..

His sexual prowess is the only thing he can offer as a man. Men like that can only impress cheap, dirty, hungry girls. Don't be surprised if the girl has got no issue with his actions. They might be birds of a feather.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
illicit:
Whatever u do

Sha don't knack my candidlady lipsrsealed

op got no chance in heaven and hell! The op is a kid who would kiss and stil tell!

good afternoon

4 Likes

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

op got no chance in heaven and hell! The op is a kid who would kiss and stil tell!

good afternoon

Same here dear
I feel like talking this afternoon
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

anyways dumb people are attractd to dumb ppl! So if she blocks me after isend her the pix then she dumb af
this will be my last reply. Even when kpokpokri claimed he bleeped Jenna, she still dey with him hubby even when leak sex of Tiwa go, e still no bring her down. E con be number and screenshot of chat. You're dumb asf. I've called her on phone and told her exactly what I did. She got angry and has already forgiven me. So if you want send her pix, she will only read it and block you. You can't threaten her. I've told her it's a blackmail to extort money from her. So your worst is already done by me. There is nothing again you can do.
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by KiNg0G: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

post the picture of the number
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:

good afternoon
if I slap you. Are you not the one on your dp? Are you even done with secondary school, because your father got you android and you're here to talk. Anyways kids everywhere.
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Victoronah1: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
KiNg0G:

post the picture of the number
that will only attract a ban to her and the image removed as well. It's against nairaland rules unfortunately.
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by KiNg0G: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

post am make i see, I just won observe the girl if na pedophile
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

His sexual prowess is the only thing he can offer as a man. Men like that can only impress cheap, dirty, hungry girls. Don't be surprised if the girl has got no issue with his actions. They might be birds of a feather.

very true! Pigs are atracted to dirts!!

but iwil stil contact the girl! And op if you like go and edit all the post on your profile! ¤you are in deep sh!t¤

1 Like

Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Candidlady: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
illicit:

Same here dear I feel like talking this afternoon
am here for you. Hope 'erthing is okay
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by MufasaLion: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
KiNg0G:

post am make i see, I just won observe the girl if na pedophile

No, I'm not posting it. Moreover, it ain't the babe's picture, it's just a chat after sex and the babe's contact was not blurred.
Re: If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture by Vivien458(f): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Victoronah1:
I've already told her myself. Na you we go use open discussion for.

So Goodluck
lol. It not bad to brag about your prowess. But next time, try to blur her number. Be a good boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me. / The Sleaziest Thing Someone Has Said To You / Ladies..please Step In!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.