Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child (678 Views)

Help Someone Slapped My Wife / Is It Right To Fight A Neighbor Who Slapped Your Wife While U Are Away / What Will Do If This Man Slapped Your Mother??? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by Lamanii22(f): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2022
To the mothers especially, what would you do to someone that is a bit older than your child, slaps your child for the flimsiest excuse?

Like I have kids that comes to my house to play with my niece… they were all playing football together which I left them to it, like they were having fun, so I just went inside….

Shortly after, they all came inside, and my niece was just quiet I thought she was probably hungry so I said I would cook indomie for her… I didn’t raise my head before, so I slightly raised it and I saw tears dripping from her eyes … AJ what happened?

‘Amara slapped me’ she said…. Like my head was hotttt, was boiling inside of me like the audacity of slap for me!!! I was pained like call her for me!

I changed it for her eehn I have never raised my hand to slap any kid before not to talk of my niece, I told her not to try it again in her entire life… I didn’t do anything to her though I just warned her but it really hurt me so much… the audacity of slap for me though.. like she doesn’t have any right over my niece…. She’s like 5 years older than my niece though…
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by ibkayee(f): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2022
Probably reprimand them and report them to their guardian

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by HarlequinLekex: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2022
If someone slaps my child no matter what my pikin did, I will change it for the person. What if d slap hits my pikin on the eye and he becomes blind there is nothing the slapper would do except saying sorry.
I will correct my child at home if he is wrong.

Some people can destroy the future of ur child with only one slap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by dawnomike(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2022
Lamanii22:
To the mothers especially, what would you do to someone that is a bit older than your child, slaps your child for the flimsiest excuse?

Like I have kids that comes to my house to play with my niece… they were all playing football together which I left them to it, like they were having fun, so I just went inside….

Shortly after, they all came inside, and my niece was just quiet I thought she was probably hungry so I said I would cook indomie for her… I didn’t raise my head before, so I slightly raised it and I saw tears dripping from her eyes … AJ what happened?

‘Amara slapped me’ she said…. Like my head was hotttt, was boiling inside of me like the audacity of slap for me!!! I was pained like call her for me!

I changed it for her eehn I have never raised my hand to slap any kid before not to talk of my niece, I told her not to try it again in her entire life… I didn’t do anything to her though I just warned her but it really hurt me so much… the audacity of slap for me though.. like she doesn’t have any right over my niece…. She’s like 5 years older than my niece though…
You did the best thing
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by SUPERPACK: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If someone slaps my child no matter what my pikin did, I will change it for the person. What if d slap hits my pikin on the eye and he becomes blind there is nothing the slapper would do except saying sorry.
I will correct my child at home if he is wrong.

Some people can destroy the future of ur child with only one slap.
When it happens na only rant you go rant nothing else. The day Buhari slaps your child retaliate make we see. Your reaction will always be guided by the size of the hands that deliver the slap

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by HarlequinLekex: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2022
None of my gen would ever come in contact with a failure
SUPERPACK:
When it happens na only rant you go rant nothing else. The day Buhari slaps your child retaliate make we see. Your reaction will always be guided by the size of the hands that deliver the slap

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by SUPERPACK: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
None of my gen would ever come in contact with a failure
cheesy a whole Buhari failure. Hmm
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by Richy4(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Children will always play... And they will always have a fight which they gonna reconcile within a twinkling of an eye..

At school, are u gonna go and warn every kid that encountered with your niece? Except that you plan to be a helicopter parent hovering around the school premises embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by merieam16(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Richy4:
Children will always play... And they will always have a fight which they gonna reconcile within a twinkling of an eye..

At school, are u gonna go and warn every kid that encountered with your niece? Except that you plan to be a helicopter parent hovering around the school premises embarassed
cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by GboyegaD(m): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
I truly don't know what I will do if the person is in his age bracket however, if it is an adult, I might file for assault irrespective of who the person is.

A slap is way too extreme. I can't imagine such.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Someone Slapped Your Child by bbeautylik(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
I remember when someone's child hit my daughter and her tooth was pulled out, I heard her crying and saw blood in her mouth with anger I gave the child two slap on his back..... The next person I saw was the mother coming to warn me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did Your Family React To Your Poor Performance In Primary School? / Pls Advice: I Want To Say A Thunderous No To A 3rd Miscarriage / Ways To Build A Trusting Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.