Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri (45136 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
I wouldn't have asked if I knew
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by zombieHUNTER: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Your head is there,that man in the middle is the man am talking about... he'll rule us for 8 solid years kiss

the thief who stole Lagos since 1999...

and today singing bulabu bubu blala grin... Nemesis

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

Yes, but I just feel led to convincing you to vote for him as your comments suggested to me that you are open to making sound decisions devoid of bias. Please when that day finally comes in February, kindly remember my post and please vote Tinubu. wink grin. Trust me, an external force cannot change things in this country as it is. Only an internal "catalyst" can bring about that semblance of change we desire. Can you assure me you would give this a thought as we head into these elections?
OK, yet, I also advise u to advise ur people not to be insult I've but Persuading to igbo people,, with this, u convince us more on voting him than when u are saucy and grouchy
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Owologbo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

I dont engage inconsequential person

As far as Delta State is concerned, APC is a cursed party that should be treated like plague.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Owologbo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

Shey buhari got 25% and agege arranged crowd too for him?

People are much wiser now and with BVA, all those rigging that took place at collation center won't happen this time around.

Omo agege was a narrow escape even with the heavy rigging.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
Owologbo:

People are much wiser now and with BVA, all those rigging that took place at collation center won't happen this time around.

Omo agege was a narrow escape even with the heavy rigging.

11,000 margin is not narrow
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
OK, yet, I also advise u to advise ur people not to be insult I've but Persuading to igbo people,, with this, u convince us more on voting him than when u are saucy and grouchy
grin grin grin you got me laffing with this.
So na as una own dey pain us, na so our own dey pain Una. grin
We will never run short of unreasonable people on both sides of the divide unfortunately grin but make the few sane minds dey try identify sensible people to dialogue with. A task I have been trying to do for a while now.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
hehehe,, na internet campaign o, let's see 2023 first
Our lives are secured in Christ. God go do him own, make we self do our own. I will like to follow you up wink grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Owologbo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

11,000 margin is not narrow
Against a woman and with a lot of rigging at ughelli collation center. we will see how it will go this time around if inec deploy the BVA as promised.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by LiveWithIt: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

the thief who stole Lagos since 1999...

and today singing bulabu bubu blala grin... Nemesis
I love a thief who made lagos what it is today, rather than a repackaged fraud cheesy who gat no track record

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by zombieHUNTER: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

I love a thief who made lagos what it is today, rather than a repackaged fraud cheesy who gat no track record

you need to see Lagos under marwa
Lagos under Tinubu is a shithole
touts everywhere,
urchins everywhere
tell someone else who doesn't know Lagos

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by LiveWithIt: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

you need to see Lagos under marwa
Lagos under Tinubu is a shithole
touts everywhere,
urchins everywhere
tell someone else who doesn't know Lagos
Either ways tinubu is the next president.amen
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

Our lives are secured in Christ. God go do him own, make we self do our own. I will like to follow you up wink grin
No problem

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Owologbo:

Against a woman and with a lot of rigging at ughelli collation center.
we will see how it will go this time around if inec deploy the BVA as promised.

Which rigging? She was defeated fair and square
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

grin grin grin you got me laffing with this.
So na as una own dey pain us, na so our own dey pain Una. grin
We will never run short of unreasonable people on both sides of the divide unfortunately grin but make the few sane minds dey try identify sensible people to dialogue with. A task I have been trying to do for a while now.
Anyway, i never supported any Igbo who throw insults to yorubas, we suppose to be more of brothers and sisters other than the north, i no wan any fulani again.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
Anyway, i never supported any Igbo who throw insults to yorubas, we suppose to be more of brothers and sisters other than the north, i no wan any fulani again.
lol! Same sentiments here. But we seem to always fight each other when it matters most.
Saw Enugu on your profile page. Independence layout? Holy Ghost? Ugwuaji? Spent some time there, June I think. Enjoyed a whole lot of the local delicacies wink
Especially agbugbu. (Coco)Yam and beans combo.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 9:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:
lol! Same sentiments here. But we seem to always fight each other when it matters most.
Saw Enugu on your profile page. Independence layout? Holy Ghost? Ugwuaji? Spent some time there, June I think. Enjoyed a whole lot of the local delicacies wink
Especially agbugbu. (Coco)Yam and beans combo.
Hahaha. Yes u got it. Agbugbu is one type of beans cooked with dried cocoyam in my area. I am from that side, i saw ur e mail also.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by highness25(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

I laugh. Wait for when Obi will storm Warri and Asaba simultaneously.
the man get money to tour all the 36 states? I think say una don stop donation
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by zombieHUNTER: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Either ways tinubu is the next president.amen
president of Irigbiji... insha Allah

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by LiveWithIt: 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

president of Irigbiji... insha Allah
That the picture of our president there, my president your president. Insha allah

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

You lie.buhari got 15000 in aba and 27% in abia state
u mean 1500 votes Because one of my friend from same village with OUk who voted for him because of what criminal like orji promised them, is still begging me 5k for food .. I plainly told him to go and beg ouk... abi the 20k he collected for that 1500 votes don finish ?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Danniedpastor(m): 12:51am On Nov 20, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin
Oga, those people were imported from different locations and states.
80% of those people don't want Tinubu. They are there for their share of the largesse
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Pakerlokor: 5:36am On Nov 20, 2022
GreatBoss:
This election is between PDP and APC.

Peter Obi is just wasting his time.

Wasting time for crowd that was mobilize? Make una wise.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Owologbo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

were you there?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Owologbo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

were you in Delta State during the election?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Owologbo:

were you in Delta State during the election?

No but I followed it.one of the collation agents is my babe
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Owologbo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

No but I followed it.one of the collation agents is my babe
in which of the collation center? I was an APO.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Owologbo:

in which of the collation center?
I was an APO.

She was at sapele.you were just an apo not even a p.o.you had no powers to he at the collation centre
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Owologbo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

She was at sapele.you were just an apo not even a p.o.you had no powers to he at the collation centre

I'm sure your girlfriend was the collating officer sef.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Owologbo:

I'm sure your girlfriend was the collating officer sef.

She was pdp collation agent not officer
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

Well the itsekiris know her and will unite behind tinubu plus 40% of urhobos,40% of isokos,30% of ijaws
dream on, it's a free gift of nature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.