Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri (45072 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Arkam123: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Atiku is the unifier,

Vote PDP,

Vote Atiku/Okowa for better change.

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Delta State should normally be a PDP state on a good day, but as we see it now, Delta State has been bastardized by PDP, all the past and Present PDP administration are crooks who did a poor Job at Exceptional leadership.

Nonetheless, Ovie Omo Agege does not have idea how to achieve the campaign promises he is making hence he cannot be taken seriously.

For an ordinary two term senator that performed far more better than a seating Governor Okowa. Make una dey talk truth na

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Sufyaan003(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Atiku/okowa for better change
Vote PDP
One country
One people
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by pfadom: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Only God can stop Tinubu Presidency. A great dawn for Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by jerryforgood: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will in addition get 40% of urhobo votes,40% isokos
Chairman wake up. I be urhobo and a warri guy. Don't allow this useless campaign deceive you. Muslim-muslim ticket is a big no to majority of Deltans. Also Tinubu and APC is a no go area. If you enter a bus or Keke in warri, Effurun, ughelli, Udu you would see how they make jest of Tinubu calling him 'Pampers'. That's what they've nicknamed him. Who no go no know. Please Delta is not Lagos, Tinubu Ejo.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by trutht828: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin

Tinubu is mentally declined and you know it. He will lose delta state.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by trutht828: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN, baba iya won grin

balabloo bloo blu bulaba grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by trutht828: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Abdul05:
Obidient is a disaster. .. grin grin

balabloo bloo blu bulaba
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by trutht828: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

It is early to cry. I just landed at Osubi airstrip moving straight to Warri stadium

balabloo bloo blu bulaba grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
jerryforgood:

Chairman wake up. I be urhobo and a warri guy. Don't allow this useless campaign deceive you. Muslim-muslim ticket is a big no to majority of Deltans. Also Tinubu and APC is a no go area. If you enter a bus or Keke in warri, Effurun, ughelli, Udu you would see how they make jest of Tinubu calling him 'Pampers'. That's what they've nicknamed him. Who no go no know. Please Delta is not Lagos, Tinubu Ejo.

Na so dem mock buhari till he got 25%.my brother,on election day,a lot of things will happen
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by GoodLife4live: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
searchlight:
It is just unfortunate that we are co-inhabiting in the country with some brainless animals. Do you now see why Igbos are opting out of the useless country filled with a lot of mediocre? when we say that Nigeria is a zoo with lots of brainless animals loitering about, do you now know who we are referring to?
even your barren region is not as developed as ogun state..... anufia
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Harrynight:

People including me don't like Tinubu
But the way he is pulling crowd in every campaign/Rally is MindBlowing

It is Divine Providence. The history of Tinubu from birth till date shows there is an invincible spirit behind him. Most of the people born under the same circumstances are dead today or ended up as nonentity. Alhaja Mogaji ( late Iyaoloja of Lagos) was like the Biblical Pharaoh Princess whom divine providence positioned to take Moses from River to the palace to bring him up as a Prince.

No politician in the history of Nigeria has ever faced the type of opposition and attacks (spiritual, mental, physical and blackmail) Tinubu has faced. The fact that Tinubu is alive is by the Grace of God.

While going to CAC Akikemi Powerhouse near Ibadan late February this year, a man told me that if Tinubu is not assassinated, he is going to win next year election. When I got to the CAC mountain (AKIKE), one of the old prophets on the mountain out of bitterness and hatred said Tinubu will not become President and that he is speaking prophetically that he will only become the President of his family. I canceled it and overturned it in the Spirit immediately. I had wanted to report the man to Prophet Hezekiah the General Evangelist of CAC but the man is older than Prophet Hezekiah. Between March to June, the battles in the heavens was tough, after APC Primary, more intense battles. The good news is that Tinubu has won.

IGP Ibrahim Idris around 2016 or 2017 suffered incoherency while reading from a prepared speech. He knows what happened.

Tinubu name has been taken to all their Deities and shrines while their various spiritual houses and marine / occult churches are working hard on him. Their men are busy on social media blackmailing , insulting and assaulting him.

This is why Chief Great Ogboru said Yoruba Ronu when he contested under AD. Unfortunately, Alaafin of Oyo died even before APC nominated the Party Chairman. Alaafin would have been able to provide a great support to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Corrinthians(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Delta State should normally be a PDP state on a good day, but as we see it now, Delta State has been bastardized by PDP, all the past and Present PDP administration are crooks who did a poor Job at Exceptional leadership.

Nonetheless, Ovie Omo Agege does not have idea how to achieve the campaign promises he is making hence he cannot be taken seriously.
Such salty and corrosive tears coming out your eyes. grin grin

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by saintruky(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:
This election is between PDP and APC.

Peter Obi is just wasting his time.

Nah u re wrong... I observed keenly those who attended d rally... I saw more than 10 luxurious buses that came from other states to partake in d rally... Like mini buses from different states wit their banners attached... Which made me conclude that not everyone who attended today's rally was from delta state...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Taba21: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

South South is for Tinubu
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Taba21: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Na one side u snap oh waiting happen now grin cheesy relax oh! Peter obi will do his own soon we will check Tinubu no come oh!! grin cheesy baba is down

Delta state is for Obi, Tinubu is our in-law
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Taba21: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
temitope27:
JAGABAN, baba iya won grin

Na Delta in-law
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by sonofthunder: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fira09:

Your are a special 'dunce' If you think APC can even get 10% votes from Delta State.

How many percent did APC get in 2019?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by LiveWithIt: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

you are the one in pains... in bondage

a prisoner of tribalism and nepotism

you don't live any large, you are a poor rat on social media.. APc have been in power for eight years, and you are still poor..
eat your tribalism..

You're like this cos you're poor grin grin only a man who's poor thinks another is poor.. I just pity your miserable live, your name and your logo should be zombieHUNTER in bondage.thats your call live with it.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by goodheart01: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:
This election is between PDP and APC.

Peter Obi is just wasting his time.

Yes you’re right......

After all PD...APC will win when we can understand the meaning of BabaBloo BlooBla BoolaBla
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by GreatBoss: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
misano:

Itsekiri is bigger than Ijaw but not bigger than Urobos. Itsekiri is the second biggest tribe in Delta. But that doesn't mean Tinubu will win, Tinubu will still fail in Delta.

Ijaws of Delta is eight times bigger than Itsekiri

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Jsucre(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Despite all, bobo Chicago still dey pull crowd. Peter is hopeful
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by anonymuz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

you are just a low thinking person. Infact you don't know what IQ mean
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

Yes, and I do hope you are able to see reason and logic in all I have said. Good evening
good evening
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
good evening
So, have I been able to convince you to give Tinubu a chance? wink
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by zombieHUNTER: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

You're like this cos you're poor grin grin only a man who's poor thinks another is poor.. I just pity your miserable live, your name and your logo should be zombieHUNTER in bondage.thats your call live with it.

have you said goodbye to your grandpas today

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

he has a chance, de citezens decide

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

can u analyze on de figure 8 written on his cap
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
he has a chance, de citezens decide
Yes, but I just feel led to convincing you to vote for him as your comments suggested to me that you are open to making sound decisions devoid of bias. Please when that day finally comes in February, kindly remember my post and please vote Tinubu. wink grin. Trust me, an external force cannot change things in this country as it is. Only an internal "catalyst" can bring about that semblance of change we desire. Can you assure me you would give this a thought as we head into these elections?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
can u analyze on de figure 8 written on his cap
Hmnn! Dis one hard O! But I think it is a Yoruba elite thingy to create a unique insignia for themselves as an identity. If he isn't the pioneer of such trend self. But that sign is the sign of infinity in mathematics I think. Don't know anything other than that. Do you?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by LiveWithIt: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

have you said goodbye to your grandpas today
Your head is there,that man in the middle is the man am talking about... he'll rule us for 8 solid years kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

Yes, but I just feel led to convincing you to vote for him as your comments suggested to me that you are open to making sound decisions devoid of bias. Please when that day finally comes in February, kindly remember my post and please vote Tinubu. wink grin. Trust me, an external force cannot change things in this country as it is. Only an internal "catalyst" can bring about that semblance of change we desire. Can you assure me you would give this a thought as we head into these elections?
hehehe,, na internet campaign o, let's see 2023 first

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.