Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri (45150 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Oghene1st: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

In 2019,when buhari came to warri for campaign,you said they came because of ogboru and agege.did buhari not get 25%? When will you learn

Oga the election was between two northerners. More reason we Delta people nor send. But this one n between our neighbour Igbo, and yoruba and Hausa. Make we leave Igbo wey support GEJ go support Yoruba wey betray us for 2015? Your head dey hot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Oghene1st: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

In 2019,when buhari came to warri for campaign,you said they came because of ogboru and agege.did buhari not get 25%? When will you learn

Campaign between two northerners? We don't have anything to gain. My neighbour Obi is coming out. Watch out.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
de point is, tinubu is igbos second choice, but we have obi, obi is a good man and doesnt have a retaliating mind, and for equity and justice, it igbo lokan, stop creating hatred, if it happens that tinubu wins, igbos will still support him,
Very wrong analogy sis. First, Igbo KO lokan. You cannot work in u.b.a and expect salary from union bank. The pdp you lots invested in massively dealt you a hard blow, Tinubu has been working for this since 1992 at least. He isn't igbos second choice. He is the first choice of majority of Nigerians who think deeply and understand building bridges. Let Obi go and do the same and see whether or not, we go support am. Not changing location and quoting china upandan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by ada9ja(f): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin

See mumu
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by DivineT: 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Oga the election was between two northerners. More reason we Delta people nor send. But this one n between our neighbour Igbo, and yoruba and Hausa. Make we leave Igbo wey support GEJ go support Yoruba wey betray us for 2015? Your head dey hot.
Urhobo didn’t have it great during GEJ tenure, so what’s your point.

Yorubas are also our neighbors.
Lots of Urhobos have had good times in Yoruba land, can’t say same for ibos.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by ada9ja(f): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Point of correction, Peter Obituary the GCE f00L grin

Just like ur father
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by luluosas(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
They are there for Omo-Agege. Peter Obi surely gets Delta State.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by DadaHammed: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

Adaojo don open brown teeth. grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

This was how people like you foisted Buhari on the country...
are you better off, no
infact you are poorer, borrowing data to spew gibberish online because of religious and ethnic bias..

vote Tinubu.. i will Still be richer than you..
Tinubu is a billionaire, you are a rat on a faceless forum.
Your vituperation won't Change a thing man, relax! How you take know say you dey richer than him? And so what if you are richer than him? Isn't he/she entitled to his/her choice? Una go just open mouth dey yarn anyhow. Vote your own make others vote their own. Wetin concern richer than you and Wetin dey ground? Una Mata Kan Taya person O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Oghene1st: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
DivineT:

Urhobo didn’t have it great during GEJ tenure, so what’s your point.

Yorubas are also our neighbors.
Lots of Urhobos have had good times in Yoruba land, can’t say same for ibos.

You are right. As a matter of fact, the commisioner for budget in Lagos is Urhobo. The rep member for Amuwo Odofin na Urhobo too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by zombieHUNTER: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

E don pain am ooo cheesy cheesy grin grin
Oga am a Christian, I live large, so if you're poor blame your lazy father, am not the reason for your poverty tongue, I can't blame you much, supporting a GCE holder grin obonte

you are the one in pains... in bondage

a prisoner of tribalism and nepotism

you don't live any large, you are a poor rat on social media.. APc have been in power for eight years, and you are still poor..
eat your tribalism..

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by kingsceemark(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:
This election is between LP and peter obi,

Tinubu and Atiku is just wasting their time.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by zombieHUNTER: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

Your vituperation won't Change a thing man, relax! How you take know say you dey richer than him? And so what if you are richer than him? Isn't he/she entitled to his/her choice? Una go just open mouth dey yarn anyhow. Vote your own make others vote their own. Wetin concern richer than you and Wetin dey ground? Una Mata Kan Taya person O!

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Thanks. Obi is a regional candidate. You can have your North. We are okay with the regional status. Let your national candidate take those states you mention. We aren't fighting you.
Do you really mean this or you are being sarcastic? Who nor hold him side and win for north nor go near presidency O!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by herich(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
Smart men are really cashing out oñ this old drug lord.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by kingsceemark(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

The money wey your fellow vastard Tinubu spent for the campaign, reach to better your miserable life, ask Tinubu and apc how much they spend on the rally, you go shock
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=118521830][/quote]okay? So?? So you are gonna hold tinubu responsible for the actions of buhari. You self check am now
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Harrynight(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
People including me don't like Tinubu
But the way he is pulling crowd in every campaign/Rally is MindBlowing

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by misano(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:

As an itsekiri man, I respect your decision.

I never said all of itsekiriland woukd vote Tinubu.

I'm not ibo.

Vote Tinubu, I go vote Peter Obi. Don't brag, nah one vote all of us get.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

I am Urhobo, a card carrying member of APC and a supporter of Agege. I won't vote for Tinubu who betrayed Jonathan and denied us a second term in presidency.

Check my profile here baba.
Can we debate this without the usual insults.
Can you tell me how?
How did Jonathan who was massively voted for by the people of the SW, suddenly get rejected by the same people in 2015? Please, let's be objective
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

Very wrong analogy sis. First, Igbo KO lokan. You cannot work in u.b.a and expect salary from union bank. The pdp you lots invested in massively dealt you a hard blow, Tinubu has been working for this since 1992 at least. He isn't igbos second choice. He is the first choice of majority of Nigerians who think deeply and understand building bridges. Let Obi go and do the same and see whether or not, we go support am. Not changing location and quoting china upandan
Na bridge we come build. Igbos wont support him because of his muslim ticket, he has a plan so.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

You are right. As a matter of fact, the commisioner for budget in Lagos is Urhobo. The rep member for Amuwo Odofin na Urhobo too.
You see!
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mtchewwwww... Someone that cannot even walk properly wants to rule a country of over 200million people. He go die there grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by zombieHUNTER: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:
okay? So?? So you are gonna hold tinubu responsible for the actions of buhari. You self check am now

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Sufyaan003(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Zamfara state is 100% PDP no space for any party, PDP POWER.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
Na bridge we come build. Igbos wont support him because of his muslim ticket, he has a plan so.
You are beginning to jump ship
From Igbo lokan to na bridge you come build to Muslim ticket. Can you stick to a point so I can give you superior counter argument.
Muslim-muslum ticket is nothing to bother about. Trust me. I am a Christian and I have been attending one of the most pious denominations with HQ in Lagos for close to 20 years. I will vote Tinubu based on antecedents. His wife and children haven't been forcefully converted to Islam. Yes, he has a plan...and it is to make Nigeria better. He isn't a saint, YES but he is a lifter of men. He builds human resources around him. Let us as Nigerians benefit from TINUBU's human capacity development capabilities (my oyinbo nor too much laidis?)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Stanleyq: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

You are beginning to jump ship
From Igbo lokan to na bridge you come build to Muslim ticket. Can you stick to a point so I can give you superior counter argument.
Muslim-muslum ticket is nothing to bother about. Trust me. I am a Christian and I have been attending one of the most pious denominations with HQ in Lagos for close to 20 years. I will vote Tinubu based on antecedents. His wife and children haven't been forcefully converted to Islam. Yes, he has a plan...and it is to make Nigeria better. He isn't a saint, YES but he is a lifter of men. He builds human resources around him. Let us as Nigerians benefit from TINUBU's human capacity development capabilities (my oyinbo nor too much laidis?)
Is this all
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=118522177][/quote] this will be my last response to you. You cannot hold tinubu responsible for the actions of buhari most especially when buhari said; "I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody" during his inaugural address. You self think am now.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Stanleyq:
Is this all
Yes, and I do hope you are able to see reason and logic in all I have said. Good evening
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by zombieHUNTER: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:
this will be my last response to you. You cannot hold tinubu responsible for the actions of buhari most especially when buhari said; "I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody" during his inaugural address. You self think am now.

if Tinubu lied then.. making all sorts of promises that comes to his head. just for APc to win elections

what makes you think, he's not doing it now for himself
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Franking: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Take their money and do the needful.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

if Tinubu lied then.. making all sorts of promises that comes to his head. just for APc to win elections

what makes you think, he's not doing it now for himself
he didn't lie. He trusted buhari, who "fell his hand". You cannot challenge a sitting president in Nigeria bro, naija president is the most powerful in the world, in terms of power he wields over and above other arms of government. Buhari really Bleep up, we know. But to crufify tinubu for Buhari's gaff, common! I am using this opportunity to appeal to your unbiased and reasonable mind to reconsider your stance against Tinubu. He is really the best man for the job

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / Hundreds Of Half Nude Women Throw Mud, Stones At Gov Yero / Jagaban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.