Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri (45156 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by SIONKPO1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
BAT said he wants a change?
Change from what?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
DivineT:

What is your ethnicity?

Efik
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by GreenCovering: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
iokpebholo:
APC rally was more than this in 2019 in WARRI but at d end,they were humiliated beyond repair
Post was made out of fear.
The turnout e shock u!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by misano(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:
The itsekiris of warri will vote massively for tinubu.tinubu will surpass 25%..

Delta presidential

Pdp 40%
Apc 27%
Lp 33%

Trust me U are dreaming.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Bigheart042(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin

Don't rejoice yet...vast number of this people are after tinubu money..
Besides, APC often import supporters from other states.,is a well known fact.
Besides no one among them will go empty hand,which I encourage them.
Chop his money and vote for LABOUR PARTY..
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Sparrk007(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
They're all there becos of agege and tinubu bullion van...
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Mahershalal: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:
This election is between PDP and APC.

Peter Obi is just wasting his time.

If he is wasting his time, let him waste his time in peace!
I don't know why you urchins will always masturbate over Peter Obi.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by creamyKK(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
At these present junction with less than 100 days to the february election, no one can or should be surprised at the turn out of population in any of the apc rallies giving the credibility of the emilokan candidate, these is the same man that had bulion vans of money in his home during last elections, money that was used to cause chaos and intimidation in ensuring that the nigerian people are forced to serve there voting interest all across nigerian and majorly in his lagos state that happens to be his footstool. Facts is the money that was used to lure people forth for these gathering and also ensure the gathering is as it appear to be is probably something his excellency PETER OBI won't consent to, for it is a waste.
I have friends and loved ones who are in these present gathering simply because they got reached out to by some mobilization officer and money was paid for there attendance with transportation logistics already in place, 60% of persons in these gathering are obedient.
Tinubu na godfather/druglord so he get money to waste..
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by ak22(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fira09:

It wonders me how some miscreants in respect to the current demic we are facing in the country still have the gots to support a dead walking man(Pablo Escobar).

With all the Red flags the Drug Vagabond is exhibiting, we still have some insane humans that still supports him.

PDAPC "indeed"

continue
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

That's our president, my president your president inshallah

Bros! Dis ya picture get as e be O! grin grin grin

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Oghene1st: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

Its not the % but the number with PVC, Cry less

And you think 7 percent will have more PVC than Anioma, Urhobo, Ijaw and Isoko? Hahaha.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Spandau: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
babaolofin:

APC will score around 40%. The Urhobos and many Ijaws will vote APC. Apart from core Delta IBOs, other groups will vote APC. Just keep this for reference in February 2023. APC is winning Bayelsa. Rivers, APC is scoring around 45%. Cross River and Akwa Ibom votes would be between APC and PDP.

They already know that is why they resort to insult, assault, blackmail and monitoring of Tinubu.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! I see you. Same signature fake stats
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by nairadatti: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Point of correction, Peter Obituary the GCE f00L grin
wait till the day Peter comes to Delta state ,then you will cry maximum tears
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by buhariguy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fira09:

Your are a special 'dunce' If you think APC can even get 10% votes from Delta State.

Obidient without structure will not get 5% vote in delta
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Oghene1st: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

Urhobos,isokos will also give 50%

Hahaha! You never know anything. People you see in that campaign are there because of Ovie Omo-Agege. That is why the singer keeps singing "Ovie na you we want o, Ovie na you we want o".

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Emmex45(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please o Did apc still borrow crowd from neighbouring state?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Oghene1st: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
leketon:

Am still waiting for 2 million match in the north o. Kano, Sokoto, Kastina, Zamfara etc.

Regional Candidate, Lolz

Thanks. Obi is a regional candidate. You can have your North. We are okay with the regional status. Let your national candidate take those states you mention. We aren't fighting you.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Onyipk: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:
This election is between PDP and APC.

Peter Obi is just wasting his time.

You are the one deceiving yourself more.
Firstly, remove the money factor of their usual crowd hire, you will see that they came to support their daughter Oluremi Tinubu, whose mother is Itshekiri from Warri.

Is Warri the capital of Delta? Moreover, you do not understand the demograph of Delta State. Warri is just one major local government. The Urhobos and not the Itshekiris are the major tribe in Delta followed by the Ibos of Delta State.

Thus, I say and would say it repeatedly that your BAT is wasting his time in Delta State.

#OBIDIENTANDYUSFUL
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by LiveWithIt: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kaysalas:

Bros! Dis ya picture get as e be O! grin grin grin
My oga na so we see am o
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by PassingShot(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fira09:

You are very retarded to forget about the influence of Muslim-Muslim Ticket on the votes,

Delta State is a total 'no no' for APC
APC will score very big in Delta State. The influence you see remains your imagination and wishful thinking.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Forget about the rented crowd.. even Abiola son that will come distance last will pull much more crowd , here is the real scenario...the number of jobless Nigeria submerge since 2015, infact most of these guys u see here will boycott the election, these are jobless youths that don't have anywhere to pass their time, and unfortunately one useless politicians show face , during 2019 election even as aba people hate Buhari the stadium was filled with spectacles who came to see that jubrin kanu is talking about... even me I was there, I came became all market were lockdown so Instead of me to be in the house doing nothing I went there with my girlfriend with our drinks and suya to watch the useless party wasting their time.. during election buhari didn't not get upto 100 votes in aba , where are all those ppl that filled the stadium... Tulumbu should stop wasting his time he will never rule Nigeria because he has cockroaches in his cupboard

You lie.buhari got 15000 in aba and 27% in abia state
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by garfield1: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

Hahaha! You never know anything. People you see in that campaign are there because of Ovie Omo-Agege. That is why the singer keeps singing "Ovie na you we want o, Ovie na you we want o".

In 2019,when buhari came to warri for campaign,you said they came because of ogboru and agege.did buhari not get 25%? When will you learn
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Kaysalas(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:

My oga na so we see am o
Got me laffing out real hard. Thanks for brightening up my evening

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Afamed: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oghene1st:

And you think 7 percent will have more PVC than Anioma, Urhobo, Ijaw and Isoko? Hahaha.

And APC do not have their members and candidates in those regions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Roboto11: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

This was how people like you foisted Buhari on the country...
are you better off, no
infact you are poorer, borrowing data to spew gibberish online because of religious and ethnic bias..

vote Tinubu.. i will Still be richer than you..
Tinubu is a billionaire, you are a rat on a faceless forum.

You will be richer because only you works abi?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Fira09(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
PassingShot:

APC will score very big in Delta State. The influence you see remains your imagination and wishful thinking.

Keep on dreaming.

You guys are well brainwashed by Pablo Escobar.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by misano(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
GreatBoss:

Among the 3 tribes of Warri, Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, the Itsekiri is the minority in Warri.

Itsekiri is bigger than Ijaw but not bigger than Urobos. Itsekiri is the second biggest tribe in Delta. But that doesn't mean Tinubu will win, Tinubu will still fail in Delta.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by SenatePresdo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Great development.

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin

Tinubu must share that stolen money.

After campaign he would be retired to yabaleft to continue his rapping game.. BabaBlu Burukutu grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by misano(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Roboto11:

As an itsekiri man, I can guarantee you, we would massively vote for Tinubu.

He's even our in-law so, no wan.

I am also Itsekiri, Peter Obi is better... God forbid I vote for Tinubu.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by badoms911: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
DELTA is 100% PDP no space for any party, PDP POWER.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Roboto11: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
misano:

I am also Itsekiri, Peter Obi is better... God forbid I vote for Tinubu.

As an itsekiri man, I respect your decision.

I never said all of itsekiriland woukd vote Tinubu.

I'm not ibo.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Warri by Oghene1st: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afamed:

And APC do not have their members and candidates in those regions?

I am Urhobo, a card carrying member of APC and a supporter of Agege. I won't vote for Tinubu who betrayed Jonathan and denied us a second term in presidency.

Check my profile here baba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.