Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site (31471 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today / You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Israeldan1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Berrityga:
There are many offline places where you can get cheaper ladies even good looking. Lol.. But Truth be told guys pay even more. I've paid a lady 50k day break. It was worth it tho.

This 1 na bastard o

Pussy na gold?

Money u cant gv to ur mom

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by okoroemeka(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Berrityga:
There are many offline places where you can get cheaper ladies even good looking. Lol.. But Truth be told guys pay even more. I've paid a lady 50k day break. It was worth it tho.
we are really blessed in imo state,we have abundance of very beautiful ,wanton and loose women that for a man to pay #50k for a girl here means either he does not move around or he is an outsider,you cannot move one kilometer without seeing a pretty girl that is willing to give you her contact and ready to visit and nack you,we don't place such value on pussy here in imo state,why will I even bother nacking registered prostitutes for such amount when I have access to sweet teenagers with full option body and manners

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Nehyooh(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
The app what's the name of that app so I can download and then the process. How dem dey do am pass?
Don't know o grin, because I don't do such.
But on a serious note, I wouldn't advise you indulge in that. Value your pride, your body. Wait, be patient with your present work and things will be fine. Give what's worth to your future husband.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by mmadu5(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nehyooh:
Don't know o grin, because I don't do such.
But on a serious note, I wouldn't advise you indulge in that. Value your pride, your body. Wait, be patient with your present work and things will be fine. Give what's worth to your future husband.

Good advice bro but I doubt she will listen

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Prettygirl200(f): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
Shagwell:

Young woman. You don't need toeing the path of this seXplicit job to raise capital for business, because you'll always return to it sooner than you think. You'll be trapped in it, and it's pretty much self-destructive in a sense. Scandalously.
I perceive you to be quite young and still have a full life ahead of you that can be prosperous.

If your current boss can't be reasonable with you concerning the promptness of paying your salary, you should simply think of alternative side-hustles that are healthier than Xplicit runs like this. Don't mess up your mental health this way, it gets traumatizing. I beg you, ehn.

If you're really serious about your small business start-up, you only should be learning about the business: the inner-workings of the trade, how to create value propositions, doing feasibility studies on how scalable/successful it will be, knowing your competitions by doing market research, a bit of risk assessment and profitability of the business itself; if you have all that mapped out, you have better chances of seeing who might support you financially to start small, then later you'll take loans that can be properly invested into your small business to generate reasonable returns.

No let frenzy about these Xplicit runs carry you go where you no know o, because you will see, do, and experience things; unspeakable things that may end up scarring you mentally into a permanent trauma. Depression dey follow am.

The kind of men that pay you to actualize their dark fantasies DON'T actually send you at all o.
Na who find Gbim dey always jam GBAM!! lipsrsealed
I already know how to do the business I wish to venture into. E no get who go wan help person free, especially as I be girl dem go wan sleep with me kwanu

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Prettygirl200(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
kelvine:
With hardwork and prayers, you will definitely overcome all your struggles.

Quote from Prettygirl200 signature

Success wishes from me.

Seriously, this quote is not working for me.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Kantebets(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Seriously, this quote is not working for me.
I have two girls in my street who are call girls
One has been in the game for at least 5 years but still looks poor and staying in a slum of a house
I think the money comes and goes for them
I have never seen any call girl achieve anything useful with the money they make

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Who be those wey dey tell those ladies not to join I know a lady wey d baba dey form holy hoping to start a Church but no means yet na his daughter dey feed the family with hook up money last time I run into the lady she confide in me that she need loan to buy land and she will be repaying back small small no love or relationship in Nigeria again all ladies don turn hooker and they are cashing out imagine salary of 50 k monthly wey girls go see in one night

They should stone that baba to death. Worse than an infidel.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by candygist: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

So everyone who pays a lady 50k is a yahoo boy. Such crass, disgusting and low thinking mentality you’ve got!

It's only criminals that pay such amount just to have sex with a random girl.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by candygist: 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

So everyone who pays a lady 50k is a yahoo boy. Such crass, disgusting and low thinking mentality you’ve got!

It's only fools that that pay huge amount just to have sex.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Oesophagus99(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Stop asking a nonsense kwesion.

Don't u knw dos kinds of coochies are equipd with a follow come Sir conditioners? :' cool
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by FahBuLous: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

Yeah

Michat
Is it free or you will need to buy coins or subscribe?
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Moh247: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
FahBuLous:
Is it free or you will need to buy coins or subscribe?

100% free
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
kelvine:
Don't join, there are terms and conditions you may not be able to handle.
You sound like a good girl but I may be wrong.

she might be a guy.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by FahBuLous: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:

100% free
I have tried alot but they keep asking me to buy coins or subscribe bla bla bla .
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by FreeSpirited: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Really? Oh so they smoke?? What state though
Lagos...it's been long o
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
very very I say to you, the time is near when women will start paying for preeq.
this scam has to stop.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah
If ur sexy and can entertain on live vids try bigo live. U don't really have to fvck anyone to start making money but u should be ready to show show everything if u want to make good money out of it and some occasional fvckn too
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by SouthSouth1914: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
candygist:

It's only fools that that pay huge amount just to have sex.

Not true. You need to look at your size, pocket, and financial place and stay in your space. Your ilks should stick to agbado, and under bridge girls that cost 2k. Thanks
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Moniya4Real(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hmmm it seems girls are really making money from runs oooo, this one am getting change from this stressful work am doing nd they are still doing shakara to even pay. It's like I will join ooo please anyone know how I go take join?
Pls, don’t think about it Dear. The Bible says “resist the devil and he will flee from you” pls , be contented
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by otemeh01(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
All of them na desame thing, u go work for them for dem to pay u na problem. M tired of their excesses working for an individual na mind you go gather.
Alright. There is nothing I can say that will sway you to do otherwise. I hope you don't make a decision that you will not like the aftermath. I would have given u further assistance or advice on getting to do something more worthwhile but at the moment I'm not in the best mental state now. Dealing with some issues.
I wish you all the best.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by candygist: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Not true. You need to look at your size, pocket, and financial place and stay in your space. Your ilks should stick to agbado, and under bridge girls that cost 2k. Thanks

Lies. No reasonable hard working man will spend 50k on a random pussy. How many business are ar you running?

You can only spend such if you have multiple business. If not, you are a criminal and only criminals spend such amount on pussies.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by SouthSouth1914: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
candygist:

Lies. No reasonable hard working man will spend 50k on a random pussy. How many business are ar you running?

You can only spend such if you have multiple business. If not, you are a criminal and only criminals spend such amount on pussies.

You already answered the question. You seemed to be wired in such a way that you don’t think out of the box. There are legitimate businessmen who buy cars, houses etc for their girlfriend(s). There are also legitimate businessmen who are not only poor, but also broke like a church rat. Whichever group you fall on, live your life. Hopefully, one day you’d look back and be thankful.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Adexgentle005(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Lagos...it's been long o
Oh ok. Bro kindly visit middle belt and have the fu$k of your life.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by candygist: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You already answered the question. You seemed to be wired in such a way that you don’t think out of the box. There are legitimate businessmen who buy cars, houses etc for their girlfriend(s). There are also legitimate businessmen who are not only poor, but also broke like a church rat. Whichever group you fall on, live your life. Hopefully, one day you’d look back and be thankful.

We aint talking of girlfriends. We talking of prostitute. Spending 50k on a random pussy ? No legitimate hustler will do. I will say it over and over again.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by SouthSouth1914: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
candygist:

We aint talking of girlfriends. We talking of prostitute. Spending 50k on a random pussy ? No legitimate hustler will do. I will say it over and over again.

You need to grow up. That’s all
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by mmadu5(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
candygist:

Very true
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by candygist: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You need to grow up. That’s all

Rest
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Prettygirl200(f): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
otemeh01:

Alright. There is nothing I can say that will sway you to do otherwise. I hope you don't make a decision that you will not like the aftermath. I would have given u further assistance or advice on getting to do something more worthwhile but at the moment I'm not in the best mental state now. Dealing with some issues.
I wish you all the best.
Thank u

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by FreeSpirited: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Adexgentle005:
Oh ok. Bro kindly visit middle belt and have the fu$k of your life.
Don't even talk about that...I'm in Abj...and fbck don almost finish me..na me dey run
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Dybala11(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Hmmm it seems girls are really making money from runs oooo, this one am getting change from this stressful work am doing nd they are still doing shakara to even pay. It's like I will join ooo please anyone know how I go take join?
Jezz. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Met Another Girl On My Bed / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / 4 Best Mindset You Should Have When Trying To Woo A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.