Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today (9799 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by iInjureHerYansh: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
After a thorough walk-through I have come to conclude that 98% of your serious girlfriends are on codedruns and tinder. The same girls that plays hard to get for you on the streets. The same girls rejecting you and acting Saint. Same girls that will even tell a guy to wait till marriage before sexing.
Omo
Fear woman o but fear naija girls first before the rest πŸ˜‚

Those girls dey charge sha. I saw one on her profile it says 950k for her to spend the weekend with a man. Omo men are suffering oπŸ˜‚

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by meobizy(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Who did you vote for? Are you one of the under eighteens making noise in this forum?

23 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by iInjureHerYansh: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
meobizy:
Who did you vote for? Are you one of the under eighteens making noise in this forum?
You stupid?
Cos I vote make I kill myself when there is no transparency in the bullshit they doing at the national collation center?
Behave yourself

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Anunakeeh: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Any Poor Man in this period of time should just resign to Fate.

His Top Fellow Evil Men have rendered him UselessπŸ˜‚
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by christianjoy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
After a thorough walk-through I have come to conclude that 98% of your serious girlfriends are on codedruns and tinder. The same girls that plays hard to get for you on the streets. The same girls rejecting you and acting Saint. Same girls that will even tell a guy to wait till marriage before sexing.
Omo

Those girls dey charge sha. I saw one on her profile it says 950k for her to spend the weekend with a man. Omo men are suffering oπŸ˜‚
I know some of them
No one should ask me for verification 😨

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by BigBellyBurst(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
My bro na so we see am these days o cheesy

That girl wey dey form for you, dey tell u dis and dat, fit be beta olosho.

Na just God wey dey expose them sometimes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by jahson19(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Queendera(f): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
I'm not on coded runs though. There are many exceptions.

It's like saying the opinions of those on nairaland is how our country people thinks.

But we all know that's all a lie. When you log off, reality is different.

The girls you saw on codedruns represent less than 0.1% of the girls in Nigeria and their characters.

Stop the smear campaign already.

Hey, if you can help me, please do. I need money for my school project. Please anything you can send would be greatly helpful.

Thanks.

81098-67358
Jessica.
Opay

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Who patronize those women?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Queendera(f): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bloommax:
Who patronize those women?
ask them o. If there's no demand, supply will dry out naturally.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by DonBenny77(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Install Bigo live app, you will be shockeder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Moniya4Real(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
You stupid?
Cos I vote make I kill myself when there is no transparency in the bullshit they doing at the national collation center?
Behave yourself

πŸ˜‚
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by BusinessPlan22: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Anunakeeh:
Any Poor Man in this period of time should just resign to Fate.

His Top Fellow Evil Men have rendered him UselessπŸ˜‚

Because he's spending money on prostitutes. You generation of perverts, my only fear is my kids will be classmates with urs.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Dreamsex4oru: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Queendera:

It's like saying the opinions of those on nairaland is how our country people thinks.

The girls you saw on codedruns represent less than 0.1% of the girls in Nigeria and their characters.

Hey, if you can help me, please do. I need money for my school project. Please anything you can send would be greatly helpful.

Thanks.

81098-67358
Jessica.
Opay

I find this funny

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Queendera(f): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Dreamsex4oru:

I find this funny
I am a comedian
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Dreamsex4oru: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Queendera:
I am a comedian

Let's talk off this platform
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Queendera(f): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Dreamsex4oru:

Let's talk off this platform
sir, all I asked for is for help.
Why everyone just want sex and nude pictures in return?

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by motionarena: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Omo

Including your mom and sisters
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Dreamsex4oru: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Queendera:
sir, all I asked for is for help.

Why everyone just want sex and nude pictures in return?

This is where I find your mentality so low! ! So cos I asked to talk offline means I want your sex and nude pictures? Please what does your nude or sex do to me??

And you are asking help too from people u don't want to relate with. Go and ask your family member and friends not online.

14 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Queendera(f): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Dreamsex4oru:

This is where I find your mentality so low! ! So cos I asked to talk offline means I want your sex and nude pictures? Please what does your nude or sex do to me??

And you are asking help too from people u don't want to relate with. Go and ask your family member and friends not online.

lolz sir. If only you saw the number of people in my dm yesterday asking for nude videos in return for help.

No be matter of relate. It's the experience. It's just so unfair that everyone wants to take advantage when you are down

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Dreamsex4oru: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Queendera:
lolz sir. If only you saw the number of people in my dm yesterday asking for nude videos in return for help.

No be matter of relate. It's the experience. It's just so unfair that everyone wants to take advantage when you are down

Then u don't judge all together

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Queendera(f): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Dreamsex4oru:

Then u don't judge all together
OK.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by anthonyuncle(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2023
what were you doing/ looking for there?
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by iInjureHerYansh: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2023
motionarena:

Including your mom and sisters
I already came in terms with that. It's left for you to accept that your mom and sisters too are same or keep dreaming grin
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Sniper101(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Quick Question:

CodedRuns generally doesn't have an app?
I've checked on Google play store
and apple play store. I didn't see shit.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Mccallistas(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Queendera:

Thanks.

81098-67358
Jessica.
Opay

Let's spend the weekend.
Will 10k be ok

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Sniper101(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

A Nigerian local runs girl who resides in Nigeria wants 950k to be paid to get a taste of her unkept, overused, smelling, deep kpekus?

Laughable. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Mccallistas(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Queendera:

Thanks.

81098-67358
Jessica.
Opay
Just like that
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by starstaz(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Mccallistas:

Let's spend the weekend.
Will 10k be ok

Am upping the Ante 50K
To waka from Bama to Lagos .

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Goldmaxx(f): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2023
DonBenny77:
Install Bigo live app, you will be shockeder
Is it free or would they ask me for verification?
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today by Fadafada231(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Omo

950k her pussy na gold abi oil well?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister / Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.