Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! (8152 Views)

10 Ways Simps Have Destroyed Men! / How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by DennisEche(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
elbangeez:
One Good thing about ISLAM is that anything that has a tendency of destroying your life has been declared prohibited, GAMBLING can make you loose your money and becoming suicidal, Drinking ALCOHOL damage you kidney and liver which can cause serious health challenges, you can contract a life ending diseases through WOMANIZING. All these are prohibited in islam, Being a true muslim can save you from serious heartache.
What of carrying bombs and beheading people like ISIS,Alqaeda, alsabab and boko haram?>

1 Like

Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by GentlePEACE: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
spinna:
Come out of it now.. Gambling addiction is terrible

Know this and know peace: the house always wins, you can never win.. maybe this will help your thinking

Even when u win consistently, they will block your account. Speaking from experience with 1xbet. I bought muscle car recently from it.
Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by aidameoryou: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
GentlePEACE:

Even when u win consistently, they will block your account. Speaking from experience with 1xbet. I bought muscle car recently from it.

Lol how did they block your acct because you won consistently
Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by GentlePEACE: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2022
aidameoryou:

Lol how did they block your acct because you won consistently

You won't understand, don't worry. I don't want to reveal myself. Anyway, u can check my profile to see some proof.
Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by aidameoryou: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2022
GentlePEACE:

You won't understand, don't worry. I don't want to reveal myself. Anyway, u can check my profile to see some proof.

You don't need to reveal yourself bigman.
If there's any strategy you use, abeg give me nah.
Am very much choking as it stands now.
I gats pay house rent soon.
Abeg help me.
I no say make you give me money, if there's any strategy, put me thru.
Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by beta247: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2022
DennisEche:

What of carrying bombs and beheading people like ISIS,Alqaeda, alsabab and boko haram?>
The minority lunatics in the religion
Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by akwesenana: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
weldone boss,so i that Lost 5 million naira plus ...before I quit ...i no destroy My life... look, sit up make a decision never ever to gamble again...i did that nd i overcometh the urge for that...if your debt is so high to be paid off...try and make an agreement with those u are oweing then ... promise to settle them one after another... gambling is a third choice for wealth ..quit it before it's ruin ur unborn generation...

I'm sure this frustration will also make you masturbate stop it!!!! ASAP
I remember that your thread. Nice to know that you're on your feet now. Song idem. smiley
Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by Candidlady: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2022
DennisEche:

Stfu

You know nothing
Re: I Have Destroyed Myself Finally! by DennisEche(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Stfu

You know nothing
keep denying the obvious.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrsbreezy, I Love You / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Girlfriend(s) So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.