Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes (8095 Views)

After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / Guys Do You Find Pleasure In This? / She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Rapmoney(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please, this is my personal opinion; others might have diverse opinions on this!

I just wonder most times, how some men patronize prostitutes regualarly! What's the fun in 'making love' to a prostitute? To me, if I discuss price with a lady before having sex with her, my d*ck will not want to answer cheesy Bargaining with a woman for sex as if I am buying foodstuffs in the market is one of the surest way to kill my libido!

Now check this: How can you derive pleasure when you can't kiss the person you claimed to be making 'love' to? You can't touch or caress their boobs (don't even think of using your tongue), there's no pre-intimacy (What's the essence of making love without pre-intimacy? ), so many men must have had sex with her before your arrival! Different types of men...both the haggard-looking ones that don't take their bath regularly!!!

If you go to some olosho joints, your eyes will not believe what you will see! How can you stick your manhood inside where about 20 other d*cks have entered? Just in one night!!! grin

If I make love to a gurl who happens to be a pro unknowingly, it's nothing; not going to a brothel to bargain with a pro!
It baffles me when I see many young men doing this. You just waste your money and time!!! Especially those ones that do the common 'short time' thing grin grin

Abeg, make una nor ask me how I take know all diz things o! grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Rapmoney(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:
undecided
I know say na u. I dor see u grin
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by falconey(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
You haven't met super hot prostitutes that will offer you all, and treat you like no girl of yours has ever done before.
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by falconey(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:
undecided
seriously seun need to employ you.
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by kilokeys(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
hehehe.. u pay 1k u wan touch bobby.. dem go slap yr hand commot.

100k and she might be exclusively urs for days

erhmm. just know each time u commit.. u get a free membership form from Hell.

some pple don turn Board members sef..

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2015

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Rapmoney(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
You haven't met super hot prostitutes that will offer you all, and treat you like no girl of yours has ever done before.
Guy, make u nor tell me say u dey visit brothel o! If you read my post, I said if I mistakenly make love to one, whereby we meet on a neutral ground, it is fine. Am not bleeping her as a paid pro but as babe but I can't bargain with a girl for sex!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by alberto2k(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
And this Oga Rapmoney look for Mumumugu's trouble undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Rapmoney(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
kevinberry:

Well it because you only do short time...try per night or home service....

That moment when a prostitute is riding you just the way your bae normally do it...you go fear fear..
You dey patronize ashewo! I dor see am finish!
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Fabdedon(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
if there is s star progress for it he should be in/a Nairaland staff smiley
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by alberto2k(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
That guy will plot a coup if seun makes that kind of mistake grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rapmoney:
You dey patronize ashewo! I dor see am finish!
No no no..

When they come over to my place it called home service/regular customer...

I don't go about looking for them...they patronise me......they are more loyal than all these filthy bae..
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by falconey(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rapmoney:
Guy, make u nor tell me say u dey visit brothel o! If you read my post, I said if I mistakenly make love to one, whereby we meet on a neutral ground, it is fine. Am not bleeping her as a paid pro but as babe but I can't bargain with a girl for sex!
do you have a gf? Do you engage in coitis with her? Check ,you must have bargain without knowing.
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rapmoney:
I know say na u. I dor see u grin
As in undecided ?
U are 95% right.
However some of us patronize them in order to solve so many problems like

Rape,
Masturbation,
Feeling of dejection after hard to get babes,
Workerholics,
Summarizing ur flexing mode after alcohol,
To protect ur marriage or relationship instead of runing into many relationship at a time,

Op do u know that there is no good girl that will offer u s e x without wanting a relationship?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Rapmoney(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
kilokeys:

100k just to bleep? Marrying a girl from most of the tribes in Southern Nigeria will not even cost up to that!

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Fabdedon(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Give her weed when she gets high.. She go turn horse wink
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Fabdedon(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
kevinberry:

No no no..

When they come over to my place it called home service/regular customer...

I don't go about looking for them...they patronise me......they are more loyal than all these filthy bae..
mah cram ur moniker incase
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
unto wetin na?
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fabdedon:
Cram for what na..

Future reference or future use
Which one

1 Like

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Rapmoney(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
kenonze:
U are 95% right.
However some of us patronize them in order to solve so many problems like

Rape,
Masturbation,
Feeling of dejection after hard to get babes,
Workerholics,
Summarizing ur flexing mode after alcohol,
To protect ur marriage or relationship instead of runing into many relationship at a time,

Op do u know that there is no good girl that will offer u s e x without wanting a relationship?

How can you use prostitutes to protect your marriage? Sound strange man! I know many guys patronize pros because of the way many girls play hard to get and stress out the lives of these young men. Some guys don't just want to go into committed relationships because of the huge burden it can place on them but that doesn't mean one should go and bleep a girl that takes up to 25 men a night! Gush!!!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
kilokeys:

Hehehehe grin.... Dem don do am for you before abi?
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Rapmoney(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fabdedon:
Why u wan cram the guy number?
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by falconey(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:

unto wetin na?
your ability to book space is extra ordinary!
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please tell us more, will you go there today ? I mean Kasima grin
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Fabdedon(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
kevinberry:

Cram for what na..

Future reference or future use
Which one
Rapmoney
Just incase nah.. Incase mah sister fall inside him trap.. All dis kelvin dem de romantic gan undecided
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Rapmoney(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fabdedon:

Rapmoney
Just incase nah.. Incase mah sister fall inside him trap.. All dis kelvin dem de romantic gan undecided
That guy na bad guy grin
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Rapmoney(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lacomus:
Please tell us more, will you go there today ? I mean Kasima grin
By their fruits, ye shall know them grin All the Olosho guys for NL dor dey show themselves o!
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fabdedon:

Rapmoney

Lol...most girls I have come across the word ROMANTIC/ROMANCE is absent in their dictionary....me porting to ARIZONNA
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
tat is why they called prostitute coz u don't need to make love with them…U F*CK them like an animal..and with the right price, u can do watever u wanna do with them without emotions involved…juz F*CK. wink
Re: There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes by Fabdedon(m): 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rapmoney:
That guy na bad guy grin
asin eh and e b like say e hold gan.. We girls de give am home service.. Both transport,feeding and entertainment grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The ₦300 Item Ladies Use To Destroy Men (picture) / How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.