Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

What's Your Spec In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Spec In A Woman (5661 Views)

What Exactly Is Your Spec When Choosing A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / Ladies Choose Your Shape. Guys Choose Your Spec [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:28am On Nov 20, 2022
Slim ( Dark or Fair )

Fat ( Dark Or Fair)

1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:34am On Nov 20, 2022
Kindly note every man to his own spec

You are beautiful just the way you are

Whether you slim or fat ( Dark Or Fair)

May your spec attract you and may you have successful relationship and marriage �

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
I don’t have any spec in a woman
She shouldn’t be too fat slim moderate cool
Or busty or cubby cool but too much fatness don’t like it

Just be serious minded
And not a good digger

A woman that will elevate me not drain me with relationship purpose

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
Aaw I hope you find that one

Sammy101111:
I don’t have any spec in a woman
She shouldn’t be too fat slim moderate cool
Or busty or cubby cool but too much fatness don’t like it

Just be serious minded
And not a good digger

A woman that will elevate me not drain me with relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Offpoint1: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
If It's by physical appearance, I love fair, petite ladies with small extremely firmed, hard and rounded boob with an extremely erected and pointing nipples like nuclear warheads.

Second option is slim by hereditary, not by age or conditions...fair average height ladies. I don't want "Slim today, fat after child birth" "cuz I'm not sexually attracted to fat or thick ladies.

I just love small, hard and rounded boobs... I need something that fits perfectly into my hands for proper DESTRUCTIONS and Mauling.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmn

Offpoint1:
Typing
Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Nazgul: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
For me, I'd say slim, chocolate or slightly fair, not busty (I detest busty girls)...average height.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Aaw I hope you find that one

Thank you very such am Waiting on God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by SenecaTheYonger: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
AT this point, anything that's fiercely loyal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good taste

I hope you find that one

Nazgul:
For me, I'd say slim, chocolate or slightly fair, not busty (I detest busty girls)...average height.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wawu

Excellent Choice I hope you find that loyal partner

SenecaTheYonger:
AT this point, anything that's fiercely loyal.
Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
May God Grant Your Heart Desires

Sammy101111:

Thank you very such am Waiting on God
Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Omo I hope you find that fair petite lady with pointing nipples and the slim and small boobs

Offpoint1:
If It's by physical appearance, I love fair, petite ladies with small extremely firmed, hard and rounded boob with an extremely erected and pointing nipples like nuclear warheads.

Second option is slim by hereditary, not by age or conditions...fair average height ladies. I don't want "Slim today, fat after child birth" "cuz I'm not sexually attracted to fat or thick ladies.

I just love small, hard and rounded boobs... I need something that fits perfectly into my hands for proper DESTRUCTIONS and Mauling.
Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Am not perfect but I know I will meet a woman that will have the same goals with me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Okoroawusa: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Offpoint1:

E be like say na the same mama born me and you. You sure say my papa no play away match come your mama dormot?
Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Amen
Sammy101111:

Am not perfect but I know I will meet a woman that will have the same goals with me
Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Sammy101111(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

You too your self you know bad
Na spec you be For my eyes oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Danisaint112(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
If it is by physical appearance I would say I like fair girls, slim by hereditary not one attained because of poverty, perfect size boobs and butt and not post partumed.

I don't like it when she gets fat as a result of childbirth thereby gaining huge ass and butt that will be become a nauseating meaty flesh to me.

I hate to say but I get turned off by huge boobs and ass. I like my woman moderate and a little bit above average of atleast average.

Lastly she must be beautiful. wink Pictures below is my kind of specification. cool Peace. ❣️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Offpoint1: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

E be like say na the same mama born me and you. You sure say my papa no play away match come your mama dormot?
I never trust my dad, maybe na him play come your side...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Okoroawusa: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Offpoint1:

Hahahaha! How come two of us like exactly the same spec of women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Offpoint1: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Hahahaha! How come two of us like exactly the same spec of women?
Because maybe we like "BETTER THINGS"

The smaller the car, the easier to maneuver... you get it grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Danisaint112(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Offpoint1:

Because maybe we like "BETTER THINGS"

The smaller the car, the easier to maneuver... you get it grin

Exactly my spec too. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
You don see my pics before

Sammy101111:

You too your self you know bad
Na spec you be For my eyes oh grin
Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nice one

Danisaint112:
If it is by physical appearance I would say I like fair girls, slim by hereditary not one attained because of poverty, perfect size boobs and butt and not post partumed.

I don't like it when she gets fat as a result of childbirth thereby gaining huge ass and butt that will be become a nauseating meaty flesh to me.

I hate to say but I get turned off by huge boobs and ass. I like my woman moderate and a little bit above average of atleast average.

Lastly she must be beautiful. wink Pictures below is my kind of specification. cool Peace. ❣️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bad guys

Danisaint112:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lols

Offpoint1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Offpoint1: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Danisaint112(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bad guys

Offpoint1
Okoroawusa
It's not me being bad ooo na my choice... grin

I also forgot to mention something. Intelligent Ladies with Ringlets hairstyle turn me on. The sapiosexual me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Sweetvie: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Smile... @Op
Are lady allow to comment too? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Prettygirl200(f): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Offpoint1:

Which kind wicked guy be this? U want to destroys someone's boobs abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spec In A Woman by Phimzy: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Danisaint112:

My exact type of woman.If you possess all these features without a pretty face,I am backing off.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Craziest Thing A Visitor Did In Your House? / Phone Recording Of My Girlfriend With Another Man: Help / Does A Girl Always Have To Ask Before Her Boyfriend Gives Her Money Or Stuff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.