Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? (4466 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by RedpillAnalyst: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2022
1) You don't have a wife.
2) You only have a cohabitant
3) Stop joining hands in killing babies and calling it abortion.
4) The innocent baby you guys deleted from the womb was extremely likely not to be yours, she manipulated you into terminating the baby's life because of questionable paternity.
5) She's been mixin "seamen" and not sure whose seed hits the jackpot.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Lekan239(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2022
oz4real83:
before the law, people didn't just come together to become husband and wife, they were joined together through traditional laws and customs and that involves both families, where a man fails to perform traditional marriage rites, there are some things the man will be deprived of by the woman's family. A woman in a partnership can cheat and nothing will happen traditionally, but when the rites have been done, a married woman will have spiritual consequences on her if she cheats, all the children will become very sickly and may start dying if nothing is done, by this time, family won't even ask if she had cheated because they are seeing the evidence of cheating before them. You don't know anything, stop trying to prove smart when it is obvious you are not.
lol. Funny dude
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Rexymania(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2022
This one you're just saying only married people. Oga, see you've gotten what you want from her, ignore her and play along. Look for another lady and she'll calm down
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Adun27: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2022
oz4real83:
You are a thief, just listen to yourself!!!. You said she was your wife and has been living with you for 8 years, yet you are not legally married to her sad sad, how does that make her your wife? She is tired of waiting for you to marry her, maybe you are looking for an expensive wedding when all she wants is just to be legally married no matter how simple the ceremony will be. Do you know the emotional toll it took on her to abort a baby for you, against her wish, all because you claimed your baby was too young and you still refused to use condoms even after that? She is gradually losing her love for you and it's your fault. Chopping free food for over 8 years and still not matured enough to do the right thing. sad

Bro dey calm down ,we gave birth last year December
I have it in mind to do soon as possible things tight everywhere now
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Adun27: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Rexymania:
This one you're just saying only married people. Oga, see you've gotten what you want from her, ignore her and play along. Look for another lady and she'll calm down

Nice Idea thanks
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Quenncee: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
I don't think she's sleeping with him yet, She doing that to get you all jealous and worked up.
Ignore her and find a random girl to call.
Always laugh out very loud whenever you are on call with this random girl.
Do this, seat back and watch the universe fight ur battles.

If you want to get the best out of a Nigerian woman, let other women compete with her for your attention.

There is no time to live fake life bro. All those strategies is for kiddies.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by oz4real83(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:

. Apologies, I thought the baby was older. Don't wait for big wedding ceremony, you will only end up indebting yourself for people that you don't even know. Women and their families pay more respect to men who have done the needful concerning their wives. Even her family can't try nonsense with you when you so the needful. All the best.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Sweetvie: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Hmm... A relationship for 8yrs and no legal action av been done and you expect her to feel secure? Haba nau undecided
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Silentgroper(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

Who pays the bride price? The man or the woman?

Cohabitation and having kids outside wedlock has negative spiritual implications.
why does the female name comes first when something like this is being written..

Bola weds banji,

sade weds kunle,

bose weds ola.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by adeskee(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2022
Let me start by saying I find it disgusting calling your live-in-lover your wife.
You're not her husband yet bro(i did not say legally married women don't cheat oooo)but there's this notion with women with unpaid bride pride that you're both commiting adultery and thereby making them fall for any man advances since you're yet to officiate your union.

Another thing is the issue of the guy frequent calls,something is fishy,be confrontational and address the issue headlong,cos the aftermath of their affairs might be devastating on you.

Lastly,give her some space,assume your role as a man and state the rules of the house

My 2cent
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2022
I don't understand.

You are not legally married to her?

But I take it you have done some sort of traditional stuff.

Because why would you be calling her "wife"?

As for the issue, my major concern is why she gets angry when you try to tell her not to receive his calls at odd hours.

You need to find out even if it means investigating her movements.

I don't tolerate cheating. Aside the fact that it is disrespectful, it exposes the innocent other to venereal diseases.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Fiscus105(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:

If ur story is true and ur wife baby mama treating u like this and u still go ahead to legalize the union, oga, u just sign ur death/mumu warranty.

Anyway, woman rappers full everywhere Sha.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by realestate99: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Are you still on this matter?

You need to go and verify if that child is from your loin.

Sex 7times in 3months damn! Smh.

I hope you really married your own wife or someone else?
That lady has removed subsidy from sex, na konji go kill O.P.....O.p sounds like someone that has every evidence that something is wrong, but deep down he wishes reverse is the case.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by realestate99: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2022
koladata:
usually when relationship or marriage is over 10years, 99 percent of women will cheat, its a sad truth.

We can only hope to God that our wives should be among the 1 percent. That's why the whites are way ahead of us , they divorce before the 10years and everybody moves on with their new se.x partner because in the real sense sleeping with the same person for 10 years might be boring for a woman. And as for the men , we've already left our fore father's culture to follow gambari for yansh.
Spot on, human being souls rejoice with variety irrespective of gender, that is why variety is the spice of life. I just had to sit down and analyse the reckless divorce in the western world and alas my observation is quite similar with your submission.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Munzy14(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2022
realestate99:

That lady has removed subsidy from sex, na konji go kill O.P.....O.p sounds like someone that has every evidence that something is wrong, but deep down he wishes reverse is the case.
Serious subsidy removal.

One thing about women fromexperience o, they rarely pretend/hide it when another man begins to occupy their present man position..Even she does, mood swings and conscience will keep getting better part of her..Until she make peace.

The new guy has given her reasons to compare and contrast him with OP. wink

It will take grace of God and the wife rebuking the temptation so this marriage will reach promised land.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Munzy14(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:

Or she isn't your legally married wife?

Smh..Lady is getting tired sef lipsrsealed

Even atter giving you a child, you still dey chop FREE? undecided
Na you want impress who no send you..Save small cash and pay her price..Arrange with your religious leader and do a small portable stuff to seal the deal.

She is even free to marry and bleep who she wants to bleep now..I hope you get the message.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by realestate99: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2022
Munzy14:

Serious subsidy removal.

One thing about women fromexperience o, they rarely pretend/hide it when another man begins to occupy their present man position..Even she does, mood swings and conscience will keep getting better part of her..Until she make peace.

The new guy has given her reasons to compare and contrast him with OP. wink

It will take grace of God and the wife rebuking the temptation so this marriage will reach promised land.

It is always better to find a lady that has affection for you more than you have for her, it is not being selfish, it is the most healthy form of relationship, so far the man too is loyal, the lady will fight for the union with her life.

Most men tricked their wife they married with money into the union and they are surprised when the lady starts to misbehave less than 2 years in the union, some will even start denying the husband sex after a year, but the mumu husband would be finding excuse " my wife does not like sex" .

when a woman loves a man, there is no inhibition, she can forsake her family for you, same with when she does not have affection for you, your touches on her body would be like mosquito bites.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Kaycee54321(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2022
ProtonX:

OP, listen to this OG.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Durabest: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
You have to be care and make sure you do a DNA test on your son.let me tell you,that his guy is expecting sometin and when what he's expecting comes,your woman will japa leaving you alone with your son.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:
Our relationship is 8yrs now, we dated for 6 years before she officially leaving with me
I am not legally married to her right now because of personal reasons. She had cheated on me in 2019( that's the only one I know ), I didn't take it too serious we are both in the University but different schools, that shit happens in school. The main issue is this.. " lately a male colleague has been calling her, I told her 3 weeks ago that I don't like it and whatever he wants to tell her can wait for the next working day, she flare up that night and left the sitting room , normally we go to bed together any time I get done working, she went to bed that night with that anger, I never raised a fight with her. She roses early the next day and bath, bath our only son too, she left for work very early, she had never gone to work that time before, she got to work and in some hours I receive some messages on Whatsapp , he's apologizing that he calling my wife, I never replied him ( She claimed that the guy noticed her face and came to ask thats why she told him, meanwhile I never even fought her, their office are next to each other as she claimed)
Now after my woman and the guy knows that, some days ago the guy called my woman just to ask why she didn't come to work, he asked how her husband is doing too and that was the conversation I could here because she put it on loud speaker. After that I checked my woman's phone when she didn't know, I found out that the Guy is still calling her , I also saw that my woman still calling him too though not everyday, I asked her why she had ridiculed me so much , after going to report me to the guy about this calling, you are calling him and he is still calling you, don't you and the guy knows that it's dangerous for your relationship? , She flared up again I have had sex with my woman only 7 times in 3 months, she keeps saying she doesn't want to get pregnant soon and I should go buy condom , we haven't been using condom since we started 8 years ago( she got pregnant recently and we had to abort it because our son is only 11 months)
She does how's chores perfectly and also support me financially only when I don't have, I'm the Man of my house."
What's happening here ?
Please only married people

Like fr? Are u kidding me here? U only want ''Married People's" opinion and so we the young adults to GTFO isn't it? undecided undecided undecided undecided

So you judge intelligence, maturity with Marriage? Haven't you heard of the saying that :‘Not all Elders are Wise? That foolish People grow old too’ ? lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

Mr. Man, u better edit that rubbish u wrote there so I will be able to give u the advice u need. Rubbish undecided undecided angry
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Munzy14(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
realestate99:

It is always better to find a lady that has affection for you more than you have for her, it is not being selfish, it is the most healthy form of relationship, so far the man too is loyal, the lady will fight for the union with her life.

Most men tricked their wife they married with money into the union and they are surprised when the lady starts to misbehave less than 2 years in the union, some will even start denying the husband sex after a year, but the mumu husband would be finding excuse " my wife does not like sex" .

when a woman loves a man, there is no inhibition, she can forsake her family for you, same with when she does not have affection for you, your touches on her body would be like mosquito bites.
Apt!

The problem now is that most lady are practically going with The flow of dating who they really loved..And marrying who is available and ready.

Always back fires in the long run when see finish happens.

I can't date a lady that is not into me more..I mean man will fUP.
Best of relationships/marriage will have the lady loving more..And with the man being loyal like you said.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by franchasng: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
koladata:
usually when relationship or marriage is over 10years, 99 percent of women will cheat, its a sad truth.

We can only hope to God that our wives should be among the 1 percent. That's why the whites are way ahead of us , they divorce before the 10years and everybody moves on with their new se.x partner because in the real sense sleeping with the same person for 10 years might be boring for a woman. And as for the men , we've already left our fore father's culture to follow gambari for yansh.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Crampyblood(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
If dem fit fvck pregnant wife... Who be your wife wey don cheat on you before grin cheesy
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Oyiboman69: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wahala no dey finish....
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by Countersam(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:
Our relationship is 8yrs now, we dated for 6 years before she officially leaving with me
I am not legally married to her right now because of personal reasons. She had cheated on me in 2019( that's the only one I know ), I didn't take it too serious we are both in the University but different schools, that shit happens in school. The main issue is this.. " lately a male colleague has been calling her, I told her 3 weeks ago that I don't like it and whatever he wants to tell her can wait for the next working day, she flare up that night and left the sitting room , normally we go to bed together any time I get done working, she went to bed that night with that anger, I never raised a fight with her. She roses early the next day and bath, bath our only son too, she left for work very early, she had never gone to work that time before, she got to work and in some hours I receive some messages on Whatsapp , he's apologizing that he calling my wife, I never replied him ( She claimed that the guy noticed her face and came to ask thats why she told him, meanwhile I never even fought her, their office are next to each other as she claimed)
Now after my woman and the guy knows that, some days ago the guy called my woman just to ask why she didn't come to work, he asked how her husband is doing too and that was the conversation I could here because she put it on loud speaker. After that I checked my woman's phone when she didn't know, I found out that the Guy is still calling her , I also saw that my woman still calling him too though not everyday, I asked her why she had ridiculed me so much , after going to report me to the guy about this calling, you are calling him and he is still calling you, don't you and the guy knows that it's dangerous for your relationship? , She flared up again I have had sex with my woman only 7 times in 3 months, she keeps saying she doesn't want to get pregnant soon and I should go buy condom , we haven't been using condom since we started 8 years ago( she got pregnant recently and we had to abort it because our son is only 11 months)
She does how's chores perfectly and also support me financially only when I don't have, I'm the Man of my house."
What's happening here ?
You are not married and want married people to advice you.

You haven't paid anything on her head, Fadden! Shí shí.... Baba why you do yourself this kind thing.....

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by SenatePresdo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:

He is not the same guy

The guy comment was so full of confidence like he sees everything that happens in the world grin.

You can't stop colleagues from being friends, the see almost everyday.

You have made your stance known to them that you don't like the closeness.

When was the last time you made your wife jealous? Keep her on her toes as well.

Too much peace of mind for a woman causes her to do anyhow sometimes.

I repeat, Keep her on her toes.

But that doesn't mean she's cheating, I have been close to a girl that her Bf thought she was dating me, but I have never seen this girl Bra talk more of panties up till today.

1 Like

Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by jeromestarks: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:
What's happening here ?

You brought this problem on yourself. I see her causing great health challenge for you.
I see you being depressed throughout next year.
I see your lifespan shortening.
I see you die earlier than God planned for you.
And I see her fvcking another man even after your death

Marry a virgin and have peace of mind.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by wisdomkid: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
I am not married.. BUT
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by gbengaeed(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Firstly, the guy didn't send that message she was the one that use his phone to sent it to you. Secondly, she is having affairs with that guy and they are probably planning proper wedding or Japa thing. Go and do DNA of that child. If he is yours, use the street to deal with the guy or report the guy to his superiors. If the boy is not yours takeoff, pack your things and leave the house without even informing her because death is not far from a man that his wife cheat with hankey pankey game and lastly go a do fertility test for your self how can you be having sex with her for 6years plus and no pregnancy except you guys work with her ovulation circle the recent pregnant might not be yours.
Re: Only Married Men And Women Pls Advice Me, Is My Wife Cheating ? by frozen70(f): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Adun27:
What's happening here ?

Assuming you mention the personal reasons why you guys haven't been married, that will help to handle this issue, but you kept it personal to yourself

I think she may be seeing the other guy and they communicate steady

She knows that you have some reservations about marrying her so as far as she is concerned, she is not married to you and she is free to relate with men

Dont be surprise when she lives you finally for another man

Meanwhile, you both must have had an issue you guys have not really handled properly

That issue have affected your marriage and love life

What exactly is the problem between both of you

If you don't want to tell us
Then seat her down and sort it out

Your marriage/ friendship is no longer smooth, it's already on a rough road

If you love her deeply settle both if you

If you don't love her deeply, this is the right time to go separate ways
Instead of you passing through the pains of knowing that your wife is seeing another man

They may not be dating ohhh, but it may click anytime soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would / Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday / What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.