Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored (32446 Views)

Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban / Trump's Twitter Ban: We Showed "Failure" To Police Global Public Discourse -Jack / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Almiron: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Trump will not be president again.
It's not going to happen so don't even deceive yourself.
What if it happens?
What are you going to do about it?
Are you gonna hang yourself?

Another liberal wannabe.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by GardenOfGod(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Over 2 Million Followers already grin
Over 9 Million followers already...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by IamPlato(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are not brilliant.
you are not intelligent yet na your mouth Sharp pass

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by jimetagambo: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2022
justwise:

Trump and Musk need each other right now, Musk is struggling to run over paid twitter and Trump is struggling to hold on to republican support after announcing that he will be running again.

Trump is a greedy self-centred individual that will not leave his True Social to help Musk rosulate twitter again.

True Social is the only place Trump can lie and not get fact-checked on challenged.

Lets watch and see how these two crazy individual fall out in public big time
The next few months will be a delight to watch. Trump needs to solidify his MAGA Republican base and he needs a bigger megaphone like Twitter unlike his Truth Social. Musk needs everything he can get to make twitter more profitable after over paying 3 times what the platform was actually worth. Not sure if bringing Trump back go down well with some advertisers, and Musk is bleeding them alreay prior to bringing Trump back. You are right about Trump being self centered. Would his big ego not prevent him from returning to Twitter - time would tell.

Trump also has his troubles with the lack of support he is getting from Establishment Republicans in the Senate, Congress, Republicans in past government positions (ExCo), and the billionaire donors of the GOP. I bet the establishment Republicans, Never Trumpers and RINOs are hoping he gets indicted by the Feds for tampering with classified information as the chances of trump defeating DeSantis in a republican presidential primary is high.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Mirasteel: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Over 15 million is still a low!

The statistics are available to you.
Stop being an ignoramus. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Mirasteel: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Over 9 Million followers already...
I see it surpassing 15 million followers.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by wirinet(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2022
Atlantis585:

Restored to allow him do more damage to himself.

For those talking about a re-election, I say FA-FA- FA- Fowl! Not happening. RNC is now studded with more credible and capable candidates. So don’t celebrate too early.

For someone about to be imprisoned for life, may not be such a bad thing to allow him an Avenue to rant and rave a little before finally saying good bye!

Elon Musk is desperately trying to increase the number of engagements and subscriber base of Twitter. Trump was one factor that made twitter very popular in the last 4 years, as the MAGA movement made twitter their social media of choice for pushing conspiracy theories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by 07kjb: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2022
TRUMP MY GUY

MEN LIKE TRUMP ARE RARE
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop sounding like an illiterate!

Why are you making a fool of yourself in the presence of statistics!

Quote the statistics
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by wirinet(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Mirasteel:
I see it surpassing 15 million followers.

No big deal. He had 89 million followers before ban.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by wirinet(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2022
07kjb:
TRUMP MY GUY

MEN LIKE TRUMP ARE RARE

Trump is your guy? why is that? Are you Trump's guy? Trump that generally does not like blacks, does not like Africa and definitely would never step his foot into your country is your guy?

Is that not Stockholm syndrome?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2022
jimetagambo:

The next few months will be a delight to watch. Trump needs to solidify his MAGA Republican base and he needs a bigger megaphone like Twitter unlike his Truth Social. Musk needs everything he can get to make twitter more profitable after over paying 3 times what the platform was actually worth. Not sure if bringing Trump back go down well with some advertisers, and Musk is bleeding them alreay prior to bringing Trump back. You are right about Trump being self centered. Would his big ego not prevent him from returning to Twitter - time would tell.

Trump also has his troubles with the lack of support he is getting from Establishment Republicans in the Senate, Congress, Republicans in past government positions (ExCo), and the billionaire donors of the GOP. I bet the establishment Republicans, Never Trumpers and RINOs are hoping he gets indicted by the Feds for tampering with classified information as the chances of trump defeating DeSantis in a republican presidential primary is high.
You typed thrashed. I don't care whether Trump runs or not but If he was prevented from running in the next election by whatever means,it will be the end of the republican party and will never win election again at the federal level.
You think Trump is alone.
His movement is bigger than the republican party and has brought life to the party.
There are millions of people who are behind him and do not really care about the party.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by jcross19: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He must have gone to beg Elon knowing fully well Republicans are not backing him for 2024!

He needs a stage now to propagate hate and divide!

First illiterate to become President in America!

wait all APC urchins hate this man? Is it because he called Nigeria a failed state? Very shameful no normal human being will be clamouring for APC despite pronounced hardship!!!!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by jimetagambo: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

You typed thrashed. I don't care whether Trump runs or not but If he was prevented from running in the next election by whatever means,it will be the end of the republican party and will never win election again at the federal level.
You think Trump is alone.
His movement is bigger than the republican party and has brought life to the party.
There are millions of people who are behind him and do not really care about the party.
In America which I am sure you only learn about in movies and on the internet, the Republican party which Trump is running on needs the votes of Moderate Republicans including RINOs, Independent voters and MAGA Republicans to win Statewide or Nationwide elections. Trump's MAGA movement only will ensure he loses again just as most of his endorsed MAGA candidates lost in the mid terms.

Even Hawley, A MAGA Senator is aware of this, but people like you are quick to type trash on Nairaland on what you know nothing about.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by mu2sa2: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
Money good ooo
I swear, you're not incorrect!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by peacettw: 8:10am On Nov 20, 2022
This won't save twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by ChocolateWine(f): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh!

You still asking me for the statistics that is available to you?

I am done with you hog!

Its glaring you not not brilliant, and I wont take my valuable time to educate you!

Go join people at your level!

Adieu

C'mon, what's do you think you're doing? where's the statistics?

Sometimes it's best to be quiet, so as not to be seen as a fool, than speak and remove all doubt.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by alimiadedayo1: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2022
wirinet:

Trump is your guy? why is that? Are you Trump's guy? Trump that generally does not like blacks, does not like Africa and definitely would never step his foot into your country is your guy?

Is that not Stockholm syndrome?
iS true you sound with a black mind.. trump does not like black? so when he was in government he expatriate all the blacks in USA none of them is left abi? it is when Biden won they were not called back? The truth is all whites are supremacist but the problem with trump is he doesn't understand human politics he is better than Biden in all ways in terms of performance and Agility

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Mumu leave Trump and talk about your useless shit hole country and how an illiterate is dealing with y'all day and night with cluelessness grin

This is foreign affairs and everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Atlantis585: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2022
wirinet:

Elon Musk is desperately trying to increase the number of engagements and subscriber base of Twitter. Trump was one factor that made twitter very popular in the last 4 years, as the MAGA movement made twitter their social media of choice for pushing conspiracy theories.

Quite correct. But Trumps popularity has waned since leaving office coupled with his 01/06 Hearings and terrible standing of Republican Party at the moment. I don’t see the same level of following for Trump going forward. He is a despicable human being. A lot of people found that out too late.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are not brilliant.

Mr brilliant.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Joshuadavidodog(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2022
bimtechs:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

How much
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by CaptainFM1: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

That is still a negative considering Twitter users

You have to pro-rate it on ratio. It depends on how long the voting last. Not everyone might vote during the time frame. I personally would vote for the next Nigeria president after he must have been sworn in!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2022
I voted Yes for Twitter to reinsate Trump's account even though I don't like Trump. tongue

The Democrats need Trump back on twitter. Operation just let him speak will keep the Democrats and Independent voters energized for the next election in about 2 years.

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by HRMK: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2022
handiwork of his new fellow billionaire twitter owner!the richer man in the world!!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2022
jimetagambo:

In America which I am sure you only learn about in movies and on the internet, the Republican party which Trump is running on needs the votes of Moderate Republicans including RINOs, Independent voters and MAGA Republicans to win statewide or nationwide elections. Trump's MAGA movement only will ensure he loses again just as most of his endorsed MAGA candidates lost in the mid terms.

Even Hawley, A MAGA senator is aware of this, but people like you are quick to type trash on Nairaland on what you know nothing about.
Don't flatter your self,the party needs him more than he needs them.
I am an independent political observer and I read news from all wings.
If he decided to run,the base will still vote for him at the primaries and whether he will win the general election is another thing entirely.
My point is,if he was prevented from running by crook or hook,a large chunk of the base will never support the party again at least at the federal level.
They will focus more at the state levels unless there is someone like him having the same ideology but less polarized
His ideology holds a large sway among a large chunk of the party and anyone else having a different ideology will be seen as a RHINO like they call it.
And who told most of the candidates he supported did not win their races?
Tell that to the ignorant ones.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by MT: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Trump has vowed never to go back to Twitter, the reason why he created the "Truth social " platform

His principles are put on the test here.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Don't flatter your self,the party needs him more than he needs them.
I am an independent political observer and I read news from all wings.
If he decided to run,the base will still vote for him at the primaries and whether he will win the general election is another thing entirely.
My point is,if he was prevented from running by crook or hook,a large chunk of the base will never support the party again at least at the federal level.
They will focus more at the state levels unless there is someone like him having the same ideology but less polarized
His ideology holds a large sway among a large chunk of the party and anyone else having a different ideology will be seen as a RHINO like they call it.
And who told most of the candidates he supported did not will their races?
Tell that to the ignorant ones.
You are an olodo. The party needs him yet the party top officials are telling him not to run and billionaire donors are now saying they won't donate to the party becauase of Trump.

I guess you know more than the top Republican Senators and Republican Politicians in the USA from your village in abakalili. You deserve a knock on your head for this embarrassing post of yours. grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by rolams(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Is this a news?

Why is Nairaland becoming so dull and uninteresting these days?

The mods are just doing anyhow, imagine this yeye stuff on the front page why other good information are left underground.

They don't give us much on other sections. Everything is all about politics.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by ibkayee(f): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2022
I think Elon is unhinged and prone to rash decisions but are we sure this isn’t a carefully planned conspiracy between he and Trump to run Twitter into the ground as a get back? grin
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2022
ibkayee:
I think Elon is unhinged and prone to rash decisions but are we sure this isn’t a carefully planned conspiracy between he and Trump to run Twitter into the ground as a get back? grin

Hmmm. Even though he is the richest man in the world, I don't think he would see it as a good idea to easy $44 Billion USD.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Raging Wildfires Destroy California ( Pix, Video) / How Russia Rescued The Ruble / Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.