Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored (32523 Views)

Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban / Trump's Twitter Ban: We Showed "Failure" To Police Global Public Discourse -Jack / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by iiifedimma(f): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Riselin:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

everyone please don't mind this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun wth it please don't mind this man he has always been using this same format to still defraud a lot of people on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by blowjohn(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh!

You still asking me for the statistics that is available to you?

I am done with you hog!

Its glaring you not not brilliant, and I wont take my valuable time to educate you!

Go join people at your level!

Adieu

Oga mention any 1 pill u know na.
Why r u like this?
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Some people carrying Mental Trump on their head when Nigeria is in Fire... Republicans are not stupid and foolish to give a mental case just one term to rule for selfish reasons.

Tasted and never trusted again ...

Keep on dreaming to eternity.... Make una no face naija... nah Mental Trump be ur persido!!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by adamusuleiman11: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
Some people carrying Mental Trump on their head when Nigeria is in Fire... Republicans are not stupid and foolish to give a mental case just one term to rule for selfish reasons.

Tasted and never trusted again ...

Keep on dreaming to eternity.... Make una no face naija... nah Mental Trump be ur persido!!
You are right. This is what Trump's own Attorney General said just yesterday.

Majority of The educated and decent Republicans don't want him. Most of his current MAGA base are uneducated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

You are the one suffering from ignorant with your closed mind.
You don't expect me to tell the state of that country 's politics before trump joined the republican party and the state of the party now including the political atmosphere in that country at present.
I know people like you.
Go and read both liberal and conservative news and stop being a slowpoke.

I believe you wouldn't want to go down this way with me. If you can't tell me the ideology he changed, then You are the slowpoke here.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by wirinet(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2022
Goodvibes007:

Trump's right. Africa is a shithole.
Some will see it as a compliment while others will see it as an insult.

Calling your country shithole country is a compliment to you? There is not level you guys cannot sink to to defend Trump.

Even if he calls their mother's whores, they will say its a compliment as long as its coming from Trump.

Here is context he called African countries shithole, it had nothing to do with compliments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2022
opamoses1:

Look at this nitwit forming intelligent. Who dash monkey banana. You probably studied in backwater university in one bush in Nigeria. I blame your father of cursed and wretched memory for not being able to send you to a proper university.

It's a pity that after your olosho mother spent her widows mite on you from her olosho hustle, you still turned out to be a waste begging for money on Nairaland. Too bad your tiny body is possessed by legions of demons cheesy

BLAAAAA! I have refined you and that is the reason of you writing this way but I can confess,you are still daft because you are still repeating the same gibberish. Maybe,that is due to your limited vocabulary , I advise you to get bright grammar book to improve your mental deficiency.
Though,I don't blame you since you are from a family of half baked illiterate.
Yes,I schooled in Nigeria and I am a product of a federal Nigerian university and I am I proud of that.
But,If you claimed to study in one of the best universities,I will give you the benefit of doubt since you are a scammer and any one can claim anything on a social medium,then I am hugely disappointed with your poor control of English, poor and limited vocabulary and words.
You see nothing good can come of you due to your dubious nature.
What a wastes of space?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by adamusuleiman11: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
I believe you wouldn't want to go down this way with me. If you can't tell me the ideology he changed, then You are the slowpoke here.
Then,get lost and stop being a sheep of a political ideology in other to satisfy your fantasies and delusions.
That is what you get,when you believe everything you read with an iota of common sense.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Almiron: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

It's not happening.
Trump is not coming back.

Cryyyy tongue tongue
Keep crying tongue

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

BLAAAAA! I have refined you and that is the reason of you writing this way but I can confess,you are still daft because you are still repeating the same gibberish. Maybe,that is due to your limited vocabulary , I advise you to get bright grammar book to improve your mental deficiency.
Though,I don't blame you since you are from a family of half baked illiterate.
Yes,I schooled in Nigeria and I am a product of a federal Nigerian university and I am I proud of that.
But,If you claimed to study in one of the best universities,I will give you the benefit of doubt since you are a scammer and any one can claim anything on a social medium,then I am hugely disappointed with your poor control of English, poor and limited vocabulary and words.
You see nothing good can come of you due to your dubious nature.
What a wastes of space?
You haven't refined your harlot and whorish mother with a puccy that's wide as a 6 inch diameter pipe, yet you want to refine others. You are insane. Stupid Ekuke grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BreakingNews21: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2022
wirinet:

Calling your country shithole country is a compliment to you? There is not level you guys cannot sink to to defend Trump.

Even if he calls their mother's whores, they will say its a compliment as long as its coming from Trump.

Here is context he called African countries shithole, it had nothing to do with compliments.

Excellent post and research. It baffles/boggles the human mind how anyone from Africa or the Black race supports that racist white supremacist. undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Bump.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Then,get lost and stop being a sheep of a political ideology in other to satisfy your fantasies and delusions.
That is what you get,when you believe everything you read with an iota of common sense.
Your brains needs reset. What has believing whatever i read got to do witg asking you to state the ideology your god changed? Trumpists are dumber than Trump.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2022
Almiron:

But since he lost you have been the one crying cool

Cryyy more tongue tongue cry
When he loses again you might hang yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2022
wirinet:

The Florida governor cannot winn the Republican ticket against Trump. The best non MAGA republicans can pray for is for the justice department to indict Trump before the election season starts.
Gbam
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Almiron: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

But since he lost you have been the one crying cool

Cryyy more tongue tongue cry
When he loses again you might hang yourself grin
Oshodi liberal grin grin

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Almiron:
Oshodi liberal grin grin

Cryyyyyyy

tongue cry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Goodvibes007: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Your brains needs reset. What has believing whatever i read got to do witg asking you to state the ideology your god changed? Trumpists are dumber than Trump.
Lol
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by hermesprogidy(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2022
One million parody Trump accounts loading. I don't know who is dumber between Trump and Elon. I need to do a Twitter poll on that.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Goodvibes007: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2022
hermesprogidy:
One million parody Trump accounts loading. I don't know who is dumber between Trump and Elon. I need to do a Twitter poll on that.
LMAO
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2022
opamoses1:

You haven't refined harlot and whorish mother with a puccy wide as a 6 inch diameter pipe, yet you want to refine others. You are insane. Stupid Ekuke grin

ODE! When will I stop telling you that you need to improve yourself and stop repeating the same lines like a dofus.
I expect you now to start reading books to improve your mental faculty.
Seems, your mother is a prostitute because I don't understand why you keep on repeating this but I am not surprised though, a sheep cannot not give birth to a dog.
You don't even know how to write "pussy" and common sense should tell you that there is nothing like that in dictionary.
What a waste of life?
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
When I typed that ,you are the one suffering from delusions and fantasies then I am spot on.
If not that,you are retarded and suffering from a mental default,you would not have written trashed of being a trump support.
You this shameless and demented slowpoke.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 10:12am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

ODE! When will I stop telling you that you need to improve yourself and stop repeating the same lines like a dofus.
I expect you now to start reading books to improve your mental faculty.
Seems, my mother is a prostitute because I don't understand why you keep on repeating this but I am not surprised though, a sheep cannot not give birth to a dog.
You don't even know how to write "pussy" and common sense should tell you that there is nothing like that in dictionary.
What a waste of life?

It doesn't seem like your mother is a prostitute. She is a Kobo Kobo prostitute. Area boys take turns on her for cheap. Ode agba oponu. I deliberately typed your mother's smelly and STD Infested puss.y as puccy, but you are too retardded to figure that out. Fvcktard grin

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by KINGS100(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2022
Welcome development
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by SugarGirl44(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2022
BanyXchi:
Well it's very very true, the continent is a literal shith0le, the issue is his fanbase, those guys (MAGAts) are notoriously racist, their hatred for immigrants and black people makes it hard to support Trump.

See ehn, everybody would be a racist given the right circumstance.
People can’t work so hard and live decently in their country, then some anyhow people who have ruined their own country would just come from nowhere to ruin it.

Africans who can’t use their brain to obey simple instructions of not throwing trash from their cars!
How can anybody respect those people.

If you make your country great and habitable, and only travel to other countries for genuine reasons like vacation and expatriate jobs, nobody would treat you badly.

Have you entered naija markets?
The shop owners can’t even sweep the front of their shops!!!
They sell in the midst of filth, if those people travel freely and are not cautioned, they would take that filthiness to those countries.

So I can’t blame anybody being harsh to Africans, if you can’t stand their rules, simply go back to your country.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Almiron: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Cryyyyyyy

tongue cry
Online Trans, I can bet my balls that you’re male, most “(f) monikers” on Nairaland, boys with hairy balls are behind them. Cos, average Nigerian (f) don’t find stuff like this interesting.
Secondly, you’re liberal wannabe, you watch too much CNN and suddenly with become opinionated. Nigerian Analyst
In summary, you’re an “e-trans” and Oshodi liberal.
Do you not have any meaningful thing to do with your life? I’m just curious, you seems to have lot of free time.
I bet you’re still living with your parents.
Clown!!!

This is the last reply you’d ever get from me.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2022
opamoses1:

It doesn't seem like your mother is a prostitute. She is a Kobo Kobo prostitute. Area boys take turns on her for cheap. Ode agba. I deliberately typed your mother's smelly puss.y as puccy. Fvcktard
Haaa! You are a nincompoop and you bore with your poorly constructed and arranged replies.
You will never learn and I have told you several times to stop writing like kindergarten.
My opinion about you is Spot on: you claimed to study outside this country but your replies has shown otherwise.
You are not only a scammer but a useless fraudster and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Pervert slowpoke!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Enugurangers: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2022
opamoses1:

It doesn't seem like your mother is a prostitute. She is a Kobo Kobo prostitute. Area boys take turns on her for cheap. Ode agba oponu. I deliberately typed your mother's smelly and STD Infested puss.y as puccy, but you are too retardded to figure that out. Fvcktard grin
That's how you know dem Nairaland newbies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by COOL10(m): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Trump my man cheesy
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Haaa! I ama nincompoop (comma) and you bore (me) with your poorly constructed and arranged replies.
You will never learn (comma) and I have told you several times to stop writing like (a) kindergarten (pupil).
My opinion about you is Spot on: you claimed to (have) study outside this country (comma) but your replies has shown otherwise.
You are not only a scammer but a useless fraudster (comma) and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Pervert slowpoke!

I fixed your post for you. Your use of The English language is terrible. grin

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BanyXchi: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

See ehn, everybody would be a racist given the right circumstance.
People can’t work so hard and live decently in their country, then some anyhow people who have ruined their own country would just come from nowhere to ruin it.

Africans who can’t use their brain to obey simple instructions of not throwing trash from their cars!
How can anybody respect those people.

If you make your country great and habitable, and only travel to other countries for genuine reasons like vacation and expatriate jobs, nobody would treat you badly.

Have you entered naija markets?
The shop owners can’t even sweep the front of their shops!!!
They sell in the midst of filth, if those people travel freely and are not cautioned, they would take that filthiness to those countries.

So I can’t blame anybody being harsh to Africans, if you can’t stand their rules, simply go back to your country.
I agree with you, we have a lot to do in this part of the world... If you see how dirty iboland is, you'll weep, have you ever been to ariara market? Sharing the same country with those people is depressing, hopefully the British contraption will disintegrate so that Yorubas can be free to build a well functioning country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in / Joe Biden: Details Of The 17 Executive Order / How Russia Rescued The Ruble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.