Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,065 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored (32522 Views)

Elon Musk Would Reverse Donald Trump's Twitter Ban / Trump's Twitter Ban: We Showed "Failure" To Police Global Public Discourse -Jack / Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Then he should run as an independent.
I don't care but he has changed the ideology of the party whether you like him or not.
If he run on another platform, he will not win but he will move a large base of the party with him and that will mark the end of Republican party.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by ogmask: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2022
naijapips04:

As expected. The fool has scampered off like a coward weasel he is. Mention it, idiota.

Like I said, learn to cry in peace. Trump is back and there is nothing you and those you support can do about it but cry and cry some more. cheesy

Bro stop answering that half-baked Akpu brain wannabe. His type will never see the truth because they are blind by their hate. Trump is BACK!
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by SugarGirl44(f): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He must have gone to beg Elon knowing fully well Republicans are not backing him for 2024!
He needs a stage now to propagate hate and divide!
First illiterate to become President in America!

You sound so bitter and toxic, I’m sure you’re from the bitterleaf republic of the east, only you guys have so much bile in you.
And I’m certain you’re an obidiott too, you guys are just so easy to spot, angry children oshi.

How dare an urchin like you call Trump an illiterate?
Like...what did you smoke?

You just love to gag people once their view doesn’t align with yours but you want to enjoy the freedom to type your silly opinion.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

I don't care but he has changed the ideology of the party whether you like him or not.
If he run on another platform, he will not win but he will move a large base of the party with him and that will mark the end of Republican party.
What ideology has he changed? So you mean Trump is GOP's lifeblood? Are you telling me without Trump GOP is nothing?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2022
opamoses1:

Olofo has gone from bursting nerves on top Donald Trump to talking about a Nigerian forum..

Go and deal with your father at home first. The dumb one that got forced to keep your olosho mother's pregnancy out of the many thousands that banged her.

As for your cursed offspring. Na Dangote trailer go jam them last last. cheesy

My father was an educationist before he died and he taught me to be honest and be disciplined in life.
Unlike,you illiterate, unfortunate and cursed father who gave birth to an illiterate, fraudulent and a mentally retarded lowlife like you.
I am sure your mother is a product of a one night stand and a daft person like you.
No wonder you think like a dullard.
Next time, you want mention me, write clearly with correct words and proper pronunciation and stop being stupid.
Product of a failed home.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Enugurangers: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2022
opamoses1:

Hmmm. Even though he is the richest man in the world, I don't think he would see it as a good idea to easy $44 Billion USD.
Buying Twitter was a mistake he has to live with. Remember that he tried to back out of the deal, then the matter got dragged to court.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

My father was an educationist before he died and he taught me to be honest and be disciplined in life.
Unlike,you illiterate, unfortunate and cursed father who gave birth to an illiterate, fraudulent and a mentally retarded lowlife like you.
I am sure your mother is a product of a one night stand and a daft person like you.
No wonder you think like a dullard.
Next time, you want mention me, write clearly with correct words and proper pronunciation and stop being stupid.
Product of a failed home.

Son of the devil and lying scum. Your father was an armed robber that met your harlot mother in a brothel. You are the product of a failed abortion; hence, why you brain is not fully formed.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by ogmask: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Ozisule1:
We all saw it coming. I hope he would calm down this time around.

The truth doesn't need a low-key approach because the Dems have silenced every form of truth you would find. They have turned LGBTQ and trans women, whatever that means, into state affairs. Imagine a man calling himself a woman competing in women's sports. What the heck...
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BanyXchi: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You sound so bitter and toxic, I’m sure you’re from the bitterleaf republic of the east, only you guys have so much bile in you.
And I’m certain you’re an obidiott too, you guys are just so easy to spot, angry children oshi.

How dare an urchin like you call Trump an illiterate?
Like...what did you smoke?

You just love to gag people once their view doesn’t align with yours but you want to enjoy the freedom to type your silly opinion.

trump insulted Africa, he's a white supremacist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
What ideology has he changed? So you mean Trump is GOP's lifeblood? Are you telling me without Trump GOP is nothing?
My friend,widen your scope,watch and listen to news from different sources.
I read both conservative and liberal news and I understand the situation better and how each group think.
Liberals hate him and conservatives like him and in reality,he is seen as someone who understands their course and also,because they see him as a fighter against the so called fake news media and liberals who have been demonising them over the past few years calling them all sorts of names due their ideology.
Are you a newbie to international news?
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by SugarGirl44(f): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2022
BanyXchi:
trump insulted Africa, he's a white supremacist

And so?
Doesn’t Africa insult itself every single second?
Respect is earned, not given.
Take a look at your continent and their leaders, even the led, do they command any respect?

Answer that question without sentiments pls.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by ogmask: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2022
ZaddyJ:

Who told you the Republicans re not backing him ?
Trump hate him for who hes but job wise he did well in the usa . I ve this African American woman as friend we met on a dating site ,she likes trump more than Biden . Because trump words doesnt go without fulfillment, she said this because of a particular money both president promised but only trump fulfilled his own promise . That's an African American woman saying this despite his hate speech for africans imaging what other trump apologist would be saying

Trump didn't say hateful things about Africans. The mainstream media amplified most of his words to mean hate. Biden on the other hand has said more hateful words about blacks than trump will ever do.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Almiron:
Do you even have a say?. You’re just posting nonsense, from your face2face apartment in Oshodi. Loser!!!

It's not happening.
Trump is not coming back.

Cryyyy tongue tongue
Keep crying tongue
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Goodvibes007: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

I read both conservative and liberal news and I understand the situation better and how each group think.
Liberals hate him and conservatives like him and in reality,he is seen as someone who understands their course partly, because they see him as a fighter against the so called fake news media and liberals.

These are what the conservatives he hired himself called him. You are just capping rubbish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Skty: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Over 15 million is still a low!

The statistics are available to you.

Trump and Elon go scatter America las las

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Goodvibes007: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Skty:

Trump and Elon go scatter America las las
Lol

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

Liberals hate him and conservatives like him and in reality,he is seen as someone who understands their course and also,because they see him as a fighter against the so called fake news media and liberals who have been demonising them over the past few years calling them all sorts of names due their ideology.
Are you a newbie to international news?

This opinion is different from my question. What ideology has Trump changed in the Republican party?
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Goodvibes007: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

And so?
Take a look at your continent and their leaders, even the led, do they command any respect?

Trump's right. Africa is a shithole.
Some will see it as a compliment while others will see it as an insult.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Oya let controversial tweets restore too
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2022
opamoses1:

Son of the devil and lying scum. Your father was an armed robber that met your harlot mother in a brothel. You are the product of a failed abortion; hence, why you brain is not fully formed.
We are getting there,at least you can now write like a kindergarten,silly boy.
Next time, try and make your comments easy to understand with proper spacing and simple vowels.
Did not, you illiterate, corrupt, cursed father and mother teach you these while growing up?
Oh! they were busy teaching you how to steal instead of instilling proper upbringing and decency to your miserable life.
Nothing, good can come out of a useless child trained with stolen money and no wonder, your life in based on foolishness and unnecessary fake display of wealth.
You are cursed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
This opinion is different from my question. What ideology has Trump changed in the Republican party?
I am not here to spoon feed you,you can believe whatever suits yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

We are getting there,at least you can now write like a kindergarten,silly boy.
Next time, try and make your comments easy to understand with proper spacing and simple vowels.
Did not, you illiterate, corrupt, cursed father and mother teach you these while growing up?
Oh! they were busy teaching you how to steal instead of instilling proper upbringing and decency to your miserable life.
Nothing, good can come out of a useless child trained with stolen money and no wonder, your life in based on foolishness and unnecessary fake display of wealth.
You are cursed.
Look at your stupid use of punctuations.

Your father of cursed memory should have flushed you bastard down the pit latrine instead of depositing his cursed akamu in your STD Infested mother. Foolish boy cursed from birth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by tsspsolutions: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Over 15 million is still a low!

The statistics are available to you.

What’s your point exactly? Poll was conducted and the decision of the majority has been effected. If 15M is too low why didn’t you mobilize people to take part? Is it today less than half of registered voters voted in an election and winner declared?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BreakingNews21: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2022
I just read thru the entire thread and no one mentioned that Trump's own daughter is no longer supporting her father's political ambitions.
And it will be interesting to see if Mr. Trump breaks his word and returns to the Twitter platform.
We shall soon see if he picks up his Twitter crack pipe again. cheesy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka-trump-donald-trump-2024-presidential-campaign/

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BanyXchi: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

And so?

Well it's very very true, the continent is a literal shith0le, the issue is his fanbase, those guys (MAGAts) are notoriously racist, their hatred for immigrants and black people makes it hard to support Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Messi1: 9:35am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

I am not here to spoon feed you,you can believe whatever suits yourself.
Next time be realistic instead of posting baseless and unverifiable information.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2022
opamoses1:

Your father of cursed memory shout have flushed you down the toilet instead of depositing his cursed akamu in your STD Infested mother. Foolish boy.
You see,I am not boasting, in an intellectual discourse,you are beneath me.
I taught you are smart and intelligent but no,you are short of words and no wonder your dead brain cannot process more than three to four sentences.
That shows,how mentally incapacitated you are, silly boy.
Instead of reading more and ignore some lines as when due but due to your senseless nature,you spew nonsense and rubbish from your filthy brain and hands.
Tell, your dotard father to make restitution to cure the demonic generational curses battling your life.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by muhammaduyusufu: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2022
BreakingNews21:
I just read thru the entire thread and no one mentioned that Trump's own daughter is no longer supporting her father's political ambitions.
And it will interesting to see if Mr. Trump breaks his word and returns to the Twitter platform.
We shall soon see if he picks up his Twitter crack pipe again. cheesy

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka-trump-donald-trump-2024-presidential-campaign/
She knows that her father is a failure and is carrying too much garbage.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by opamoses1: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2022
lokoloko84:

You see,I am not boasting in an intellectual discourse,you are beneath me.
I taught you are smart and intelligent but no,you are short of words and no wonder your dead brain cannot process more than three to four sentences.
That shows,how mentally incapacitated you are, silly boy.
Instead of reading more and ignore some lines as when due but due to your senseless nature,you spew nonsense and rubbish from your filthy brain and hands.
Tell, your dotard father to make restitution to cure the demonic generational curses battling your life.
Look at this nitwit forming intelligent. Who dash monkey banana. You probably studied in a backwater college in one bush in Nigeria. I blame your father of cursed and wretched memory for not being able to send you to a proper university or Polytechnic.

It's a pity that after your olosho mother spent her widows mite on you from her olosho hustle, you still turned out to be a waste begging for money on Nairaland. Too bad your tiny body is possessed by legions of demons cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by Bimpe29: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2022
No matter highly placed human can be, God must humble him or her.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by lokoloko84(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2022
Messi1:
Next time be realistic instead of posting baseless and unverifiable information.
You are the one suffering from ignorant with your closed mind.
You don't expect me to tell the state of that country 's politics before trump joined the republican party and the state of the party now including the political atmosphere in that country at present.
I know people like you.
Go and read both liberal and conservative news and stop being a slowpoke.
Re: Donald Trump's Twitter Account Has Been Restored by BreakingNews21: 9:45am On Nov 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast / ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in / Joe Biden: Details Of The 17 Executive Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.