Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70383 Views)

I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by nahzyla: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kelechi009:
You are just a stupid person undecided

Why the rude words?

Because I decided to give objective advice instead of judging without hearing the wife side of the story?

Let a woman come and complain that her husband is not satisfying her sexually or that he never listens to her, you people will not jump to insult her husband, you will blame the woman instead. But because a man is the one complaining here, you males have concluded that his wife is at fault without hearing her own side.

Logical gender my foot.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by WatchYourSix: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
laluski:

The poster below you has said it all... Anyway, there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.. divorce is NOT AN OPTION as long as she doesn't go against the God give marriage rules and regulations.. all you can do now is to pray for her to change... Don't go to hell fire because of this... Boil hot water and pour on your hand.. that pain in hell is a 100 times more than hot water... Don't allow desperation and stupidity to overrule your sense of reason.. God no go follow you look am from your angle o

What do even mean by there's nothing he can do about it??
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

Perfect advice to finally wreck the marriage. I think it's dangerous bringing family issue to Nairalanders, some of us have faced far worse situations and have gone as far as turning into bigger monsters than what our partners are capable of. Reading the above advice I can imagine what @ Moh247 has experienced in his marriage and how wickedly he had handled it. I'm not finding it funny myself and to be honest, I missed being single every minute but you've got to do everything for your child . Marriage is nothing more than a fraudulent arrangement to get every victim/husband into unconscious slavery until you get the hit so much that you are knocked back into consciousness. But by that time, just like me and other fellow victims you would have been facing a dilemma of how people will perceive you if you failed to keep your marriage alive, how much of impact a separation will have on your children and how much longer can you continue to slave for one liability? It takes a toll but you've got to be strong. May the force be with every man. As for the guys who have not married, don't let anyone makes you think it's wrong thing to remain single. Actually it could be frustrating, I've been there before but it actually liberating . That freedom disappears on the altar and will soon be replaced with constant spasms of regret. But then you've got to be strong and pray that your frustrations aren't stronger

3 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Starcy(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
I believe u saw all the stated when you were in courtship but u decline them all with the mind that u may change her but instead she is d one now dealing the hell out of you. So bro recieve d grace to suffer
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by shortgun(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Perostick:
my guy there is a way u handle some matters,what of if the man do as u wish and it turn to something else.They world will still blame the man.so,this matter required wisdom.
You don't apply logic when dealing with women cos they are never logical...they are and will always remain emotional beings.
You should be assertive to the point of being ruthless in making sure she knows who's the leader of the pack all the time....never slip for a second!
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Ubdavis(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner? He sent you to Nineveh, but you ran off to Tarshish.

Yes he did. What other question do u have
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
AntiWailer:

Calm down. Sit her down and talk to her.

Let her know how frustrated you are about this, Give instances and what your expectations were.

Hear her out too and try to work things out. As for sex drive, it is normal ladies lose their sex drive because of several factors. Just sit her down and hear her out.

Let divorce be last option, suicide is not an option at all.

Preacher of peace

He doesn't need this
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by AntiWailer: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I hate men like you enh. Even women don’t like your type

What has the love for urself made u achieve.

Not to talk of ur hatred for me.

Bros that is my position if u like hug transformer during the rain .
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Abemy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Last last I better pass you.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Orosotare(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Bring a side chick to your house,have sex with her on your matrimonial bed make sure your wife catches you.. I assure you all your depression will automatically be transferred to her and she will come to her senses..
Do this and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by thinkmoney(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
SaLongs1:
to the contrary he is on point when dealing with some bitches or you don't know that some wives are known to murder their spouses even when the spouse is not abusive
there are processes to this things.
And because polygamy is an African thing doesn't make it good. See where we are with our traditions
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Piptocoin: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Eve was given to Adam and he still entered troubled water.

Wife matter is OYO

Eve was not unruly or disrespectful to her husband. She did not deny her husband his conjugal rights. Maritally, they were an icon. Eve disobeyed God. She fell. Adam loved her so much and was willing to suffer the consequences with her. You have no idea how long they had lived in bliss in the garden of Eden before they fell. It must have spanned millions of years in total and maximum marital bliss. Your analogy is unrelated to the issue.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
AntiWailer:

What has the love for urself made u achieve.

Not to talk of ur hatred for me.

Bros that is my position if u like hug transformer during the rain .
Mumu I don’t mean that I hate you in person, after all I don’t even know you.
But men like you are the people corrupting women upadan by being SIMP thinking you are an ideal man.
With this useless disposition of yours you can’t even hold a woman down and earn her loyalty.
Grow up and man up and stop being a bitchhhhh
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by omonnakoda: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner? He sent you to Nineveh, but you ran off to Tarshish.
Where is God's office?

The level of brainwashing in Nigeria is really shocking
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Khallicopyro: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
You blind when you marry her? This na as a result of 'no sex before marriage' Enjoy your marriage.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Piptocoin: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
alobright17:

God don't give anyone wife or husband even Pastor 5G Chris oyakilomeh is no longer with his wife abi he no contact God?

Take name of a lady to 10 different pastors 5 may tell you God said she's or she's not your wife. The choice of getting a wife has nothing to do with God. Shebi na God give Solomon those 700 wives?

That a person is a well-known servant of God does not mean they made the right choice of marital partner. Ever heard about John Wesley? His marriage was pathetic as given from the angle of an eye-witness. Kathryn Kuhlman.....ever heard of her and her marital life? Mike Murdock (another example of a man of God who fell in the trap of wrong marriage) once talked about his failed marriage (a very long time ago). He married from the fleshly point of view. On the night of the divorce proceedings that left him empty in that he forfeited his property to his Ex, he questioned God why he should be going through all this heartbreak and suffering.

God then gently reminded him that when he had sought Him seeking to know whether to marry the then ex-wife, His answer had been that he shouldn't. Mike Murdock knew he was to be blamed for his woes because despite the fact that God had told him not to marry her his lust for her beauty overrode his reason that he went ahead to marry her... God is still the greatest matchmaker because He sees the end from the beginning. However, He won't force you to seek His will neither will He impose His thoughts on anyone.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by ebenmosi360(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Well, maybe she is totally tired of you also.... I recommend you ask her if she wants a divorce I am sure she will want to and also do u have kids together and how many kids plus how old is she
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Shevchenkko: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
Divorce is the best bet for you before you die of torment

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by femijay8271(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
You are a very stupid man, and I have no regrets for saying this. I would have slapped you if you were close.

A real man would never sound this weak. Why would you continue to complain when you can easily get another woman? Even if na to flash her, make her have a feeling you are seeing another woman to start with..if this doesn't move her, then send her smelly arse out of the house! She doesn't love you. If I find out you are a Muslim sef, I go curse you for not marrying another wife quickly. You Christians keep deceiving yourselves, ehn, one man, one wife, while you fvvck ladies as you want outside.

Guy, I need to see you. I have something important to tell you angry

Ebukaaaa.... Kaalm down na

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EbukaTheDrugLor: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
femijay8271:

Ebukaaaa.... Kaalm down na
No, I no fit. This thing dey pain me. I need see the OP for something really important
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by deavicky(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
it has reach the point of thinking suicide. Then I will say u have seen it all. Why trying to hurt urself when u can just send her packing or u pack out and leave her or them force the wife on u?.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by grandstar(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Did you not see signs when dating?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by femijay8271(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
No, I no fit. This thing dey pain me. I need see the OP for something really important

Oya take dis bottles comot for my hand and tell him something important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by deavicky(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

624 person's actual like this evil advice this is a wicked world. after una go say Buhari bad.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Piptocoin: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
HonestJOE:

Are you my twince in the same problem? Exactly what I'm going true. Mine has gotten to the stage of divorce this Christmas since my life is being threatened severally for voicing out my dissatisfaction. A fine good looking man with good heart like me? I cook, wash, does everything myself. I mean, we cook, eat & even sleep differently. My pain is my son whom has been the only reason for the marriage to still be standing in pretence up till today.

Men really need to be given attention. I feel your pain. It is well. If you believe in Jesus then invite Him to take restoration and healing actions concerning your marriage....that is if you haven't done that.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Unclesamo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
lansile:

Perfect advice to finally wreck the marriage. I think it's dangerous bringing family issue to Nairalanders, some of us have faced far worse situations and have gone as far as turning into bigger monsters than what our partners are capable of. Reading the above advice I can imagine what @ Moh247 has experienced in his marriage and how wickedly he had handled it. I'm not finding it funny myself and to be honest, I missed being single every minute but you've got to do everything for your child . Marriage is nothing more than a fraudulent arrangement to get every victim/husband into unconscious slavery until you get the hit so much that you are knocked back into consciousness. But by that time, just like me and other fellow victims you would have been facing a dilemma of how people will perceive you if you failed to keep your marriage alive, how much of impact a separation will have on your children and how much longer can you continue to slave for one liability? It takes a toll but you've got to be strong. May the force be with every man. As for the guys who have not married, don't let anyone makes you think it's wrong thing to remain single. Actually it could be frustrating, I've been there before but it actually liberating . That freedom disappears on the altar and will soon be replaced with constant spasms of regret. But then you've got to be strong and pray that your frustrations aren't stronger

I finally found someone that understands.

They think it's easy...

many of them spilling things here are not even married.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DonroxyII: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Olivertwist1985:
Women nowadays is God can help us.Mine left 5 children for me almost 7 months now.on simple matters which everyone even our pastor in the church see as her fault. She prefer to end marriage if she is to apologized.
shocked sad
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by zakkxx: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Make sure you baf before going to bed! Smell nice and treat your wife with respect! Women are like computers, what u give us what u get! Your wife is the best thing that has ever happen to you! Please don’t devorce, ask her what you can do to make the marriage sweet for her
nokia1000:
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by alobright17(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Piptocoin:

That a person is a well-known servant of God does not mean they made the right choice of marital partner. Ever heard about John Wesley? His marriage was pathetic as given from the angle of an eye-witness. Kathryn Kuhlman.....ever heard of her and her marital life? Mike Murdock (another example of a man of God who fell in the trap of wrong marriage) once talked about his failed marriage (a very long time ago). He married from the fleshly point of view. On the night of the divorce proceedings that left him empty in that he forfeited his property to his Ex, he questioned God why he should be going through all this heartbreak and suffering.

God then gently reminded him that when he had sought Him seeking to know whether to marry the then ex-wife, His answer had been that he shouldn't. Mike Murdock knew he was to be blamed for his woes because despite the fact that God had told him not to marry her his lust for her beauty overrode his reason that he went ahead to marry her... God is still the greatest matchmaker because He sees the end from the beginning. However, He won't force you to seek His will neither will He impose His thoughts on anyone.

I'm. Asking you so Solomon prayed and God gave him all the 700 wives?

What you wrote up there doesn't in anyway show that God ever asked anyone to pray to him before making a choice, I clearly stated it before and in your response you couldn't even counter it all you did is just telling me those that there marriages did not go well despite being so called men of God

My question is did or did they not pray before getting married!? Let me also remind you that not everyone in a good or healthy marriages today are Christians.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by alobright17(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Piptocoin:

I'm. Asking you so Solomon prayed and God gave him all the 700 wives?

What you wrote up there doesn't in anyway show that God ever asked anyone to pray to him before making a choice, I clearly stated it before and in your response you couldn't even counter it all you did is just telling me those that there marriages did not go well despite being so called men of God

My question is did or did they not pray before getting married!? Let me also remind you that not everyone in a good or healthy marriages today are Christians.

Bible said who finds a wife finds a good thing the key word there is Find not match making.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Piptocoin: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
deavicky:
624 person's actual like this evil advice this is a wicked world. after una go say Buhari bad.

You can imagine how people reason placing a golden medal on some evil piece of advice. The marriage institution is really under serious threat of relegation to private breeding facility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Can You Trust A Wife Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.