Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Regretting My Marriage. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Regretting My Marriage. (70418 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / I'm Regretting My Marriage Already That's Not Up To 2mths / I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Sunnyski: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
She is not serious in anything that can generate money.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.

Oga, kindly seek divorce or forever remain silent.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Tayorshd2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I am fully regretting marrying my wife. She is always right and doesn't take corrections.
She doesn't have sex drive. Prefer sleeping alone that she doesn't want someone body to touch her.
I have made a lifetime mistake. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide to get free from regretting. I am seeing myself going down slowly.
U are only after her beauty from onset and didn't investigate all this before saying u want to marry her ...

Love has blocked ur eyes..
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by benqo01(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:
You are a weak man, women hate weak men.
Them never born any woman well that will enter my house and detect how I'll run my home.
Men like you are the reason we have alot of spoilt girls all over.
Any man that dates any of my exes will be thankful to me for the way I groomed them.

Until you become the man and take charge of your home you will continue to whine n suffer

U just blabbing when u don marry na DER u go know,it is not what you always think it is wait till u don marry den u go jam
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by SirMichael1: 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
AntiWailer:

Calm down. Sit her down and talk to her.

Let her know how frustrated you are about this, Give instances and what your expectations were.

Hear her out too and try to work things out. As for sex drive, it is normal ladies lose their sex drive because of several factors. Just sit her down and hear her out.

Let divorce be last option, suicide is not an option at all.

I don't know why I always get really angry when I see 'Calm down, sit down and talk to her'. Like what do you think he's been doing? He doesn't talk to her?

You ladies always think calming down, sitting you lots down and talking to y'all always results in meaningful endings and a change of heart.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Tayorshd2(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
shortgun:

We always want God to do things we can always do ourselves.

God bless you for this speech religion no dey make us understand facts and reality again
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by sniperr007(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

From your opinion, do you think she loves you?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by yinkeys(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DarkJeddi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Did you consult God when you chose your life partner?
The same way those your divorced Pastors consulted God?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by dannex4adx(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Bro pls don't commit suicide. I understand how you feel but suicide is not an option. If you commit suicide, you will suffer two things: 1. You will be go to hellfire straight 2. Another man will marry your wife.
The best solution is to draw near to God and ask God for Divine intervention.
Dr. Olukoya always say that bad marriage is the worst thing after hell fire. I pray that May God interven into your situation in Jesus name.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by CaptainAyub: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
livinbygrace:
Omoh , just marry for 10weeks ,though I am 44yrs but if what I am going through now is the real definition of marriage ,then marriage is total rubbish .How I wish I remained single and keep having baby mamas Instead.
She pretended to be calm and cool but changed immediately after the wedding ba?
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by merits(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
see mumu man,can't you divorce and move on?killing your yourself untop yeye slacked pussyyyy.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by deebrownneymar: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Just divorce her and you’ll be fine
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Olasimpson: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
Y flogging a dead horse? Just tell him what to do.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Tayorshd2(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Terror48:
Shut up there? You guys disgust me so much with this attitude.Nigeria is a religious country and the most corrupt.Go to every street in Nigeria, you will find a church and even mosque,yet there is still corruption everywhere.

Don't mind them my brother ...

They try tod relate everything to religion and in most case our attitude lifestyle behavior is the key in achieving most thing cool
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by PDJT: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wuppdex:
And what will he (God) do ? Black man and sense of divinity, sometimes common sense in making long life decision helps better than imaginary prayers and beliefs

-Since you quoted me. I have taken time to read a couple of your posts - you seem really frustrated with many things, including women and many other forum users. Don't let hunger and stress kill you before your time ooo! tongue
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Thomthom(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Na wa oo, there is always a way out, don't let her fustrate you...

While you have it at the back of your mind that divorce is inevitable in the nearest future, due to incompatibility

Limit your investment on her, both emotional and financial... Just see her like a room mate, or someone under your care

Try and avoid having kids or more kids, infact deliberately push for a family planning, so that in case of divorce, the billing won't wreck you

Ditch your wedding ring when you are out of the house and start looking for a younger side chick., You'd be amazed at how young girls love married men .

The intresting part is side chick are cheaper than all this lability housewife, and they are always humble and caring, because they hope to get married to you some day and turn monster like your wife.

A low budget small girl side chick with just 10k weekly and some urgent 2k, would knack you, cook for you and practically adore you

Once your wife start noticing you are more lively and less miserable, you are chatting all through the night with your side chick and you are looking good, she would panic and have a change of heart

Ohh!! And remember Polygamy is perfectly normal in Africa, the white man only decieved you with the idea of one man one woman just to turn you to simp and also turn you to Bobrisky

100k likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Richy4(m): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
writeprof:

GOD IS STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF GIVING WIVES OR HUSBANDS TO HIS CHILDREN & THOSE WHO ASK HIM.

I am a living proof. Many proofs exist to back it up.

The fact that God gives one a spouse does not eliminate challenges at all though.

I don't usually argue the Bible, I always give my stance...
As a Christian, We have the clear biblical command that a Christian is free to marry whomever he or she chooses, so long as the prospective mate is "in the Lord" . 1 cor 7:39B

But in the end, choosing a spouse calls for wisdom. The Bible does not give us a specific means by which we can find spouses...that is your job to find..But You are definitely free to choose or believe whatever makes you happy man...
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Shizzi23(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

Bros just send her packing which is you made a lifetime mistake grin
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Niceiroko: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Richy4:

God is not in the business of choosing a life partner for people anymore..U can bring anyone, and he will bless u. smiley

The Bible says he who finds a wife finds good thing and obtained favour from God.. the key word is HE,.

The last time he found a partner for a human being (Adam), he was blamed for it...
"The woman whom you gave to me... Made me do it"... He is no longer in match making business grin

What OP need is couples therapy...no two ways about it... That might help to restore those Sparks he saw before taking her to the altar...As for bedroom matters, that is also teachable... hormone induced pills that boost sex drive might help also.. I guess nurses and doctors in the house can throw some light in that...

Killing oneself because he/she felt they made the wrong choice is old school in my opinion.

God still choose for man by approving it and also telling who she is for youyo go ahead with her God has not changed , God was blamed by Adam but has never left any body who seek him for approval
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by smasher1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
ufotty2001:
I don't just know most ladies are not interested to learn what generates money.. I have forced my girlfriend to learn online skill she refused.. she is so comfortable with this her 30k job that do not take her to anywhere. That is why I want to break up with her

You have a good woman and you want to breakup with her, because she's not materialistic. That's terrible.

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Richy4(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wisfem:

Good advise, a little jab of dopamine can make her seek for sex all day... Killing him self is an illusion ..
My dear, thank you.. I wish OP can meet a good doctor that can advise them properly..
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DonroxyII: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
onuman:

The first time I am liking your comment.

White men and women are mostly disaster because of the monogamy thing of white culture.
Nigerian men and women smile with polygamy, except Nigerian women who embraced white man's culture.
Nigerian Women Embraced White Man's Culture How
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Kelechi009: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
You are just a stupid person undecided

nahzyla:
[s] If this story is true and not figment of a crazy misogynistic man's imagination.
Op, do you have sex with her in a loving way or you just dive in and dive out as if you are sleeping with a prostitute, thereby making her feel like she is being used and causing her to hate intimacy with you?

You said she is always right and she doesn't take corrections, what about you? Do you regularly make stupid decisions or are you a terrible decision maker? It might be possible she is always right because she is smarter than you and has more common sense. It doesn't make her a bad person. Examine yourself.

As for the money making skills you claim she is not willing to learn, what skills exactly have you introduced to her? Some people are not entrepreneurs naturally for instance and if you introduce entrepreneurship to them they lose interest, some people are not naturally good programmers so if you try to teach them programming they shy away.

Many boys on this thread will advice you to divorce your wife simply because you said she isn't giving you sex, men are just obsessed with sex, as if it's life and death something, I no understand una. Don't rush to divorce, look inwards and be objective and see if you carry any of the blame instead of pointing fingers at your wife, then have an objective discussion with your wife to let her know you are not happy with the lack of intimacy (I know that's the most important thing to you among all the flaws you listed) and other things you are not happy about. [/s]
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by biggie73(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
...whatever, but never think of suicide as an option. You can leave her if you want to.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by steryj(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:
So that he wouldn't marry her abi? So tell me who will now marry her? This is what religion has done to you people psyche.
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
I don’t like being single but marriage seems horrible
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Cde1: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Really
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by DonroxyII: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Princessdainty:
Hahahaha commit suicide Kwa!? Gbogbo eleyi o necesstri. No be lie sha, most Nigerian women and men alike do not know their duties as a husband or wife.

Anyways, @Op, Double your hustle and get a side chick to balance your mental health. As you don enter this one already.

Womanhood & Feminity, Masculinity & Manhood class should be a compulsory course after your degree for men & women that desire marriage.
Let's curb the baby mama culture and absentee father. Enough of the trauma black child
Aswear, E yaff Tire Me ... Why man wey no sick nor get Terminal diseases go wan die like that ... Make we mobilise am go front line in Borno State or Ukraine .. A Man Shouldn't just Fall anyhow !
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by OfficialP: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
My advice to single guys remaining: marry a woman who loves u, not who you love. Shikena.

Do this and have a blissful home

1 Like

Re: Regretting My Marriage. by EmpressOVD: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:

This is what you get when you're after physical physique. Pele o!
Re: Regretting My Marriage. by Ifakiland(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
nokia1000:
One pastor don lie say she's your destined wife abi?
Better divorce the werey

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Can You Trust A Wife Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.