Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths (24821 Views)

Akin Alabi Distributes Generators, Grinding Machines, Others To Constituents / Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) / Akin Alabi, Ministry Of Agriculture Empowers Farmers In Egbeda/Ona Ara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by richeeyo(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2022
sureteeboy:
Nice one
Another set of trainees will get new laptops in the next four years when the next election draws close
Use your brain and commend the man
If no one does that in your place
Do you think this are the few people that would win him election
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by Shaev7(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Copy copy!
My incoming president did to some people in his state as governor then. Today majority are self-employed and TECH inclined. You should have given them corn na, as your father does.
Obi has come to set a pace and standard, and am happy some are beginning to emulate.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2022
livinbygrace:
I hope police won’t starts raiding the beneficiaries of those laptops as It is now regarded as dangerous arms/weapon and any youths seen with laptop is a criminal according to Nigeria Police.
mad o
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by IamSolopy(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2022
God meself deserve new PC before next year ��
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by Ayoolamax: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
sureteeboy:
Nice one
Another set of trainees will get new laptops in the next four years when the next election draws close
werey ayiri omo, SEBI naa the laptop wey ur pitobi dey distribute be this and u call it project , something that a mere local government chairman can give out . Ashire eda.
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by Klington: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
deeva2:

Obi actually redefined our political culture by boldly telling LIES.

Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by plantainbender(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
Levels don change. God don pick him calls; from info marketing to writing novels to nairabet to free politics money

Naira20:
Lol..

Hope no be empty cartons dem dey display?

Because I sabi this scammer for Success Digest that year
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by Ray02: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol. I saw what I was looking for. "From top to bottom"
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by Kaymansion(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
This lawmaker is doing well

The same way he singlehandedly built a football pitch stadium in Ibadan of recent
Re: Akin Alabi Distributes Laptops To Egbeda/Ona Ara Youths by Thomasankara(m): 3:29am On Nov 21, 2022
grin cheesy
livinbygrace:
I hope police won’t starts raiding the beneficiaries of those laptops as It is now regarded as dangerous arms/weapon and any youths seen with laptop is a criminal according to Nigeria Police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early / Akeredolu Receives APC Nomination & Expression Of Interest Forms, Goes Emotional / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.