Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,231 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) (38853 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Omniman(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Boys are in "sifia" pains and are shedding "premium" tears already

grin

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Where is her breast nawa...o for all this ashawo

3 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Makinaki: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Immoral woman. Shior.

4 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by ghiloman28(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations to her. I just hope is that guy that has the baby. Any which way the guy Dey try I salute him.

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Isabi4lov: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by ppogba: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Memphis357:
Ashawo don drop Kpokpogori's offspring.

Make una dey fear God.oo.

Even if it's only on Sundays.
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
More like olosho welcomes her first child with her Simp husband, the simp called her husband should do a DNA test, that baby has the same DNA with Kpororogiri. grin

Bad energy
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Menclothing: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Chinny024(f): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
COMPAQ:

I trip for the guys that marry these girls sha! If na unknowingly I can understand. But to knowingly marry a twerker and likely runs girl prior to now? I doff my hat.

It's called love is blind.

We should learn to marry someone's imperfections along as everyone has a bad side including you....Till African men embrace love wholeheartedly, things won't move...

Happy Christ the king Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
COMPAQ:

I trip for the guys that marry these girls sha! If na unknowingly I can understand. But to knowingly marry a twerker and likely runs girl prior to now? I doff my hat.

One man's meat is another man's poison.
Some like them wild and weird.
E no be your food, e get who get am.

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Johnn44: 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats to the married love Birds & new parents but D.N.A sharpaly ooo To avoid Kpokpogri likestories that touch grin

4 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Treadway: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
First child with Kpokpogri, more like..lol

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by cyndylove64(f): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Is it not the girl that that tonto dike ex bleeped her pvssy morning till night? So the mumu husband did not divorce her and even went ahead to still impregnate her? Na wa o

Some men are just foolish angry
Tonto said the baby belongs to kpokpogiri grin

4 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
the husband must conduct a dna test on that child. janemena is a shameless bitc"h

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by marsup: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Is it not the girl that that tonto dike ex bleeped her pvssy morning till night? So the mumu husband did not divorce her and even went ahead to still impregnate her? Na wa o

Some men are just foolish angry
some men are just lazy, and needs a woman to fund their lifestyle. They don't mind, what ever she does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Naturalista(f): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hi all, please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you and Godbless.

www.nimbus.com.ng/vote

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Deicide: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
People saying the husband is simp, e concern una ? As long as they happy n e no complain to you tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Mikkysmum(f): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Would she have welcome the baby with her bank manager?

Congratulations to them.
it's possible to..Shebi she was strafing Kpokpogiri

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Contact us for your industrial cleaning, house and office cleaning services. We offer our services within and outside Owerri,Imo State.

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by easytig(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ashawo sef dey born pikin dey flaunt am ,if shame was a person.yeye man living off a prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Guyman01: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Tonto said the husband is impotent and pregnancy belongs to Kpokpogiri.

She said she had a miscarriage because of that crisis.
This time she kept her pregnancy away from social media until after delivery

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by davidtemi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
To her a new born is little addition. So having cars, houses will be huge addition to her.

God I thank You for d greatest gifts u gave me o
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations,no wonder you have been coming to mind all day.
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Emman08: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
I really really feel for this man

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
I did not know a babe shaking her phat yansh on ig paid so well. grin

"Her popularity grew over time as many people started following her. And today, Janemena Instagram handle @janemena has more than 4.2 million followers. May 3, 2022"

" How much do Instagram influencers make?
There are a number of factors that determine how much an Instagram influencer makes. They can earn anywhere from a few dollars to a million dollars per post. "

I don't know if her husband is her manager, love-vendor, or a simp. wink At least she still has a husband unlike a former Nollywood Queen that gave away a Toyota and took it back when she grew tired of her bed partner's good joystick. grin I think this unnamed queen is now running for a high profile political position because I haven't seen her antics on NL in months. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by AlphaTaikun: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Popular Nigerian Instagram twerker and brand influencer, Jane Mena and her husband have welcome their first baby, IGBERETV reports.

The excited dancer took to her Instagram handle to announce the news.

She shared a video of her hand and that of her husband, and revealed the foot of her new baby.

She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClJh7lVqGmF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
After all the sex scandal furore,
most folks thought he would get
divorced from her for cheating with another guy... With me, any woman who wants to cheat has to get gone first! Let's see how things pan out down the road for both of them.
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kpokpogri has something to say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Is Stunning In Gold Outfit / Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle / Timi Dakolo Shares Makeup Free Photo Of His Wife Bukola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.