Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) (38873 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by ViktorCash: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Make he run DNA test oh
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
So why do they complain that the woman was adulterous when the marriage collapses?

Keep believing that lie

vikstandon:

One man's meat is another man's poison.
Some like them wild and weird.
E no be your food, e get who get am.
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
So how you know people are happy is by their Instagram pics??

How old are you again??

Deicide:
People saying the husband is simp, e concern una ? As long as they happy n e no complain to you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by ZooOga: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Indispensable85:
Kpokpogri has something to say.

According to this 2021 YouTube vid posted by African Glitz TV he said he didn't knack her. I recall a play acting vid of dem in bed together for the cameras but it looked like a skit to me.

They got a few facts wrong but it's a good watch.

#Janemena #TontoDikeh
Dancing Queen JANE MENA’S Marriage Ends Because Of Kpokpogri?

23,700 views Premiered Oct 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyOhIkyHZ0
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Josephkabila12: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Is it not the girl that that tonto dike ex bleeped her pvssy morning till night? So the mumu husband did not divorce her and even went ahead to still impregnate her? Na wa o

Some men are just foolish angry
u don see am nah. Nah because of this mumu men Dem dey make all this Nigerian girls dey behave anyhow

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
I hope na baba nai get the pikin..
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fedrick100:
Make he go run DNA test asap.Don’t trust all this instagram slay queens
.. exactly...the baba even get mind snap picture with her... tomorrow if it turns out that the baby is not his, the internet will remind him with those photos

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Haveyoueatentod: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kpokpogri pikin
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by ifihearam: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
THIS GUY IS THE KING OF ALL SIMPS IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
The red pill acolytes keep getting disgraced. Virginity crew, where art thou? No virginity, no commitment grin
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
ZooOga:

According to this 2021 YouTube vid posted by African Glitz TV he said he didn't knack her. I recall a play acting vid of dem in bed together for the cameras but it looked like a skit to me.

They got a few facts wrong but it's a good watch.

#Janemena #TontoDikeh
Dancing Queen JANE MENA’S Marriage Ends Because Of Kpokpogri?

23,700 views Premiered Oct 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CyOhIkyHZ0

That voice note from kpokpogri is more than enough evidence that he actually fvck the hell out of Jane Mena.
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 21, 2022
Oh, look who just gave birth....our popular neighborhood hoe. Instagram will rest for a while...or not undecided
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 21, 2022
COMPAQ:

I trip for the guys that marry these girls sha! If na unknowingly I can understand. But to knowingly marry a twerker and likely runs girl prior to now? I doff my hat.
Me too! I wonder how they do it. Never
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by NaBanga: 4:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Congratulations to the booty shaking queen and her husband. I'm glad they did not give up when Tonto brought her venom. God will bless them with many more children. kiss
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by NaBanga: 4:43am On Nov 21, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Tonto said the husband is impotent and pregnancy belongs to Kpokpogiri.

She disparaged Churchill and look at where he is now. Believe nothing Tonto says because she has a bitter heart.
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by ogkrakkid(m): 4:56am On Nov 21, 2022
COMPAQ:

I trip for the guys that marry these girls sha! If na unknowingly I can understand. But to knowingly marry a twerker and likely runs girl prior to now? I doff my hat.
Hnmnnnnnnnmmmmm.
It is well even inside the well embarassed
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2022
jaybenugo:
Popular Nigerian Instagram twerker and brand influencer, Jane Mena and her husband have welcome their first baby, IGBERETV reports.

The excited dancer took to her Instagram handle to announce the news.

She shared a video of her hand and that of her husband, and revealed the foot of her new baby.

She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClJh7lVqGmF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
So,, even the pregnancy hormones no make her bress to grow bigger??

Wetin the baby go suck now like-this like-this??
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nne26: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2022
Popular Nigerian Instagram twerker and brand influencer, Jane Mena and her husband have welcome their first baby, IGBERETV reports.

The excited dancer took to her Instagram handle to announce the news.

She shared a video of her hand and that of her husband, and revealed the foot of her new baby.

She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClJh7lVqGmF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Congrats and welcome to motherhood.

U can learn how to earn weekly with just ur smartphones and get paid weekly as an affiliate marketer with just a small money.
Click on the link to know more. http:///ybmody
Or Whatsapp 09014675521
Re: Jane Mena Welcomes First Baby With Her Husband (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Congratz to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video / Ike Onyema On The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.