Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu (35965 Views)

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by 7arrows: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:
His Chicago certificate has never been the issue

The real issue is what documents did he submit to Chicago to get admission

IAny nvestigations should be about his real name, his age, his primary and secondary school, his source of wealth and his health status

Correct tell him. And his visible investments in NIGERIA and all over the world.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubú no doubt attended that school. The contention is the prerequisites documents used in gaining admission into the school.
Where is his secondary school certificate?
The name on that certificate will put all these controversies into rest.
Someone the whole of Yoruba land no one has come to say I schooled with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by 7arrows: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:
Reno should help us investigate Tinubu's language, I mean one can hardly make a head or a tail from his speeches

Find out the actual language he uses while addressing people

Anytime he looks away from his written speech he surely makes a blunder. Tinubu cannot wish u a happy birthday without a pre written note. Is he that dumb or na dementia.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Konjiboii: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
So what evidence to show he asked the school the necessary questions, I can as well go to Harvard gate and take a picture that I graduated.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by obyrich(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Obi supporters giving Reno sleepless nights. Baba who send you?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Fr33born(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Reno knows what he's doing. The same thing he did before the primaries against Osibanjo and later confessed his reason for being against him was because he would have a higher chance of winning if he wins the primary than Tinubu.

That's the same thing he is doing now. He knows Obi is a bigger threat to Atiku than Tinubu. That's why he can't stop talking about him. Even trying to tickle Tinubu's supporters to add their voices to his own against Obi supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by yahoodetector: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Daft man. He doesn't know whether to stand with Atiku or Tinubu.

Cry me a river Omokri.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by boldtruthalways: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
You are a mumu man, you've been told to get some sense but you refused. Bobo Chicago that nobody knows his primary and secondary school or his schoolmates. He just flew to Chicago and became a graduate. What were the credentials they used to offer him admission? Get some sense but you'll not hear. Continue!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Themanleshey: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Reno is a f*ol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is one of the g*at he’s talking about . Sigh!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by OdefaGirl(f): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, do you agree Tinubu attended Chicago State University? That is what has been on the snout of ipob for the past 1 year, so don't derail and start talking about dogshit which is not the purpose of the thread.

So in your very shallow brain..... It's only Igbos who criticize Tinubu? You really need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by obi58: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, he presented drugs and was given admission. Is that okay by you?

Blablablaaaa blublu bulalaaaaa grin grin grin grin

U M B R E L E D A !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

God bless PDAPC!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kennethesan(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Reno!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by specco(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/19/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-i-wasted-4000-to-investigate-him-omokri/

Reno is trying to be clever by half. He has been campaigning seriously for Atiku, his master. No doubt he hates Obi. But having seen that Atikus chance of winning has been whittled down by Obi, Reno is now gravitating towards Tinubu. What a two faced fellow. Obi all the way.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Lionstep: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Idiat..... ordinary 4k ya making mouth yen yen yen ...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Angelawhite(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Oh, not about whether or not he attended Chicago State University again?

Una dey try sha. grin

Tinubu attended no school. Not even primary school.
As a matter of fact, Festus Keyamo said he attended no secondary school but wrote his GCE from home . grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by BigIyanga: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
BAT and his team started this mess. In 1998 filling with INEC, he claimed University of Chicago. Gani Fawehhimni sued and they tried to amend it by saying Chicago State University. There is a big difference Btw University of Chicago and Chicago State University. Keyamo also sued BAT and his team. So Gani and Keyamo are Igbos and Obedients??

Reno is an attention seeking political jobber. Physically going to the university is not going to compel them to release BAT records to him. He could have subpoenaed his records via legal filling. He just wanted to show Nigerians with knowledge gap, that CSU is located on 95th &King Drive… lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

IAny nvestigations should be about his real name, his age, his primary and secondary school, his source of wealth and his health status

What did he submit to Chicago to get admission
Can you listen to yourself??
You think it’s imo state poly that’ll admit students without due diligence?

You guys don’t have a point jare, you just want Tinubu out so you can have an easy win, but that ain’t happening.

Start getting used to him being your president.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
All of you will labour in vain. Tinubu will be ahead of you all. He is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. The game changer. May his tenure usher in peace progress and prosperity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by chrixtoimoh: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Trying to curry favor from APC but buhari is waiting for you. You will explain how you made the $4k.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Idiko1: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:

Critic, Reno Omokri is regretting that he wasted $4,000 just to investigate if the APC’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu attended Chicago State University only to find out that it is true.

He lamented that he listened to the lies of supporters of the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, that Tinubu did not attend the university.

“Soludo was right about them. They are a mob. They have no head, and as such, can’t reason. And that Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University is an obvious lie. I should know. I believed the lie and wasted $4000 plus flying to Chicago to investigate in person!

“Believing that Tinubu did not graduate from Chicago State University is like believing Buhari has been cloned, or replaced by a Sudanese named Jibrin. No wonder the same set of people believe both lies. He graduated from Chicago State University,” Omokri said in series of tweets on Saturday.

Omokri added that Tinubu is actually a better leader than Obi, when one took into account what he achieved in Lagos as Governor.

He said “Obi is not even a leader. He is a trader. He will trade away Obidients for profit! however, it is not true that Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University. I physically went to Chicago. He attended and graduated. Tinubu was actually quite intelligent and studious, according to them.”

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/19/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-i-wasted-4000-to-investigate-him-omokri/

The actions of most Nigerians tend to reinforce the fact Nigeria has the most deliberate fools on earth. If the people who had no heads remotely lured you into wasting $4,000, it must be recall you are more headless than the people.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
chrisxxx:
Tinubú no doubt attended that school. The contention is the prerequisites documents used in gaining admission into the school.
Where is his secondary school certificate?
The name on that certificate will put all these controversies into rest.
Someone the whole of Yoruba land no one has come to say I schooled with him.

Ok, he didn’t go to primary and secondary school then, he just jumped to uni.
Are you happy now?

It would be a privilege sef that such a genius wants to rule you.
Without elementary school, he had a first class in Accouting, that’s no easy feat.

Do am if e easy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by TheSameGuy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
Imagine how phuuulish you sound because you're trying to be right?

Have you watched a movie, The E-diot? It describes your kind of person
kk2027:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Doyou2019: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Buccalcavity2:
It's amazing how history repeats itself. I see 2015 repeating itself, where PDP focused on slurs and personal attacks while APC was focused on issues. It's the evidence that opposition is not prepared for this election and BAT will likely win.
Fingers crossed.

Lightning doesn't strike twice on the same spot. This is not 2015 or 2019, and Tinubu ain't Buhari.
Only a fool would think that Tinubu can pull a Buhari, with all that is going on in the country today. Only fools would!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Greattha: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Eiyaaa...self-acclaimed table shaker

Sorray Sorray...don crry, don crry.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by izubext007: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
That's what's happen to amebo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Handsum64: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Obidient runs mama
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by DOM7: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Look at this prodigal son! PDP are still the people bordering on Tinubu certificate and Buhari issue of being clone.was labour party known when Buhari issue started? Just to run away from the issue you push it on labour party shame.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by treatise: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
It's a lie ;he's a fuul grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Vadese1: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Man of God. Pastor Reno. Political scammer. What a life. He is no longer bragging about his pastoral profession. He has been sidelines by Atiku camp. He suddenly pot to Tinubu camp to fight for survival.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Stupid idiot grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by bluebay(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
I dislike this man sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Governor Of Lagos State In NY And His Deputy In Lagos On Duty Today. PICS / Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha / We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.