Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu (35967 Views)

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
onuman:

In Law, a university degree obtained without requisite O'Level Certificate is null, void and of no effect.

Tinubu's Chicago University degree is null, void and of no effect since he can't back it with O'Level Certificate.

Surely you can't be this oblivious? In the USA you don't even have to complete high school to get into the university, just write GED and SAT if the school requires it.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LegitWebsites: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/19/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-i-wasted-4000-to-investigate-him-omokri/

I see no reason why he should be regretting the action he took.

This has become another Political Investment NEWS for Political Bloggers to Reap Thousand of Folds of The $4,000 claimed to be wasted.

Watch As We Utilize This NEWS to Make More Money on Our Political Thread Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7439305/messiah-africa-year-2023-presidential

Support Your Presidential Candidate with The Spirit of LOVE and ALIGNMENTS using The Link Above.

Nothing Goes To WASTE.

#ZeroWASTAGE.

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by jornwhite: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

I'm not questioning that he went to Chicago uni
But Primary and secondary school part of his history seems to have something Nigerians need to know

Do you earnestly feel or think that one black monkey from africa will gain admission into a top rank university in america without school cert. or required qualification, when hate beclouds objectivity reasoning

Just yesteday an obedient in my area was alledging BAT bribed america ambassador to pay him a courtesy visit in abuja and must have paid chicago uni. off tew, so ask is Atiku not as rich as Tinubu, even Peter obi is a multi billionaire, make dem bribe tew naw
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Reno is a f*ol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
As you too that believed Bihari was cloned
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
jornwhite:

Do you earnestly feel or think that one black monkey from africa will gain admission into a top rank university in america without school cert. or required qualification, when hate beclouds objectivity reasoning

Just yesteday an obedient in my area was alledging BAT bribed america ambassador to pay him a courtesy visit in abuja and must have paid chicago uni. off tew, so ask is Atiku not as rich as Tinubu, even Peter obi is a multi billionaire, make dem bribe tew naw

Why then is it so hard to figure out the primary or secondary school if theres nothing wrong somewhere
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mrmb:

If you had applied to an american school before you would know its not easy to fake papers or bypass papers submission. They grill you thoroughly before admitting you into their institutions. Like they said "he is very intelligent and studious" that says it all

They grill your primary and secondary certificate?

I doubt
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by obailala(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by pacespot(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
So Reno, what is your new evidence to back it up that Tinubu is actually an alumni of the Chicago state university?

You went to Chicago state university to confirm that Tinubu went to the school and then you ran back like a headless chicken to type those tweets without presenting any evidence from your trip to back it up.

Who is this fool taking Nigerian youth for really?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Hussein035: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:
His Chicago certificate has never been the issue

The real issue is what documents did he submit to Chicago to get admission

IAny nvestigations should be about his real name, his age, his primary and secondary school, what he submitted to Chicago University, his source of wealth and his health status

Children of perdition you can help investigate whether Tinubu was ever a governor in Lagos state because I am not sure he ever went to Lagos because from research he is currently living in Anambra

You will complain till Jesus come back

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by sencekompis: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Awon omo Igbo werey, just dont mind them
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by jornwhite: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

Why then is it so hard to figure out the primary or secondary school if theres nothing wrong somewhere

These ones you know, of what use is that information, you people just like wasting time & energy on irrelevant matters.

I just asked a simple question that can solve the puzzle, can a top rank university in america give admission to a black from 3rd world war country without required qualification. Assignment for obedient
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by sencekompis: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
IPOB =OBI bunch of losers

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by onuman: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
abbey621:

Surely you can't be this oblivious? In the USA you don't even have to complete high school to get into the university, just write GED and SAT if the school requires it.

You thought you are telling someone who has not stepped out of Nigeria for once. Which US are you talking about? Oblivious of what?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by onuman: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mrmb:

If you had applied to an american school before you would know its not easy to fake papers or bypass papers submission. They grill you thoroughly before admitting you into their institutions. Like they said "he is very intelligent and studious" that says it all

Show Tinubu's O'Level Certificate scrutinised by Chicago University.
Another Tinubu urchinn just wrote that US universities don't ask for O'Level Certificate before admitting one to the university.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by abbey621(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
onuman:

You thought you are telling someone who has not stepped out of Nigeria for once. Which US are you talking about? Oblivious of what?

Obviously you've not if you don't know that a GED is equivalent to O'level cert.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Belluski: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
This man is a big fool... so your investigation is for labour party but not your party.. and if the result came out as he wanted .. it would only favor LP abi.. such a lose talker
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
jornwhite:

These ones you know, of what use is that information, you people just like wasting time & energy on irrelevant matters.

I just asked a simple question that can solve the puzzle, can a top rank university in america give admission to a black from 3rd world war country without required qualification. Assignment for obedient

Which school did he obtain the required qualification

Shouldnt be too much to ask
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
onuman:

No. We must all worry about the document Tinubu submitted to Chicago University to get admission.
Are you more intelligent and dexterous than the Chicago university authority that is made up of professors, Doctors and all?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
A female Bola Tinubu attended, not the Asiwaju we're talking about
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, do you agree Tinubu attended Chicago State University? That is what has been on the snout of ipob for the past 1 year, so don't derail and start talking about dogshit which is not the purpose of the thread.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by jornwhite: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

Which school did he obtain the required qualification

Shouldnt be too much to ask

ofcus asking for BAT school cert is not too much to ask rather what is tew much is BAT presenting a 1st bsc in accounting for presidency that requires school cert as minimum qualification.

The most important thing is, it as being proven beyond doubt BAT is a graduate and inec is satisfied with BAT qualification.

I just like how Tinubu ignore the noise makers, cos even if you use everyday to prostrate for a sworn enemy it will never change there mind.. God bless yoruba wisdom.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Invitationn: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

Tagging everyone that doesn't support Tinubu Igbo is stale already

Afenifere has spoken and my pastor spoke loud and clear

We cannot hand a sick country to a sick president
Obviously, you lack a mind if your own.
Whatever your pastor and Afenifere says is sacred grin
Geez!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/19/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-i-wasted-4000-to-investigate-him-omokri/

Only a f**l will deny that Tinubu is a better leader among the trio. Tinubu is way ahead of them but that doesn't make him the best candidate.

However if Nigerians are only left with the 3, then Tinubu is thousands ofiles ahead. Forget any sentiment whatsoever. I am Nigerian and I pray th country gets better
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Invitationn: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay, let's wait for lamidi kwanu's broadcast on that. Pretty sure since you believed Buhari died and replaced by one jubrin from Sudan, we need lamidi kwanu to confirm this to you.
Lamidi Cownu wey dey struggle for prison grin
That n*gga's mouth diarrhea has been tamed by the DSS.
No expect any broadcast. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Invitationn: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

Let Tinubu prove he attended any school in Nigeria (primary secondary or university) not showing us US certificate

Sounds so fishy
We've not seen Obi's degree certificate grin
We heard he graduated with a 3rd class in Philosophy.
Was that why he submitted WAEC certificate to INEC in his 3rd class degree's stead? grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by mex22: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Reno is a confirmed fool
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by deavicky(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
tinsel:

it will be nice to show us receipt or u are also lying.
Why are people not asking for Obi or Atiku"s schools.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by hassan4: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kilisi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Injera:
By far my favourite nairalander
I usually look out for his comments too.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
[quote author=Moshphil post=118542579][/quote] Wrote person bro
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Otobong3374(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay, let's wait for lamidi kwanu's broadcast on that. Pretty sure since you believed Buhari died and replaced by one jubrin from Sudan, we need lamidi kwanu to confirm this to you.
This Is The Reason Why Fucking Nigerians Are Continuing In Fuckly Suffering. Criticism Is A Food To Some Nigerians Who Act Like Fucking Bitch.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
Idiot leave obi alone and face your job... Many Nigerian matured criminals are always stupid in public, I don't know why.

Imagine one man working for both tinubu and atiku at the same time and the same time against Peter obi, is that not stupidity. Yet Peter obi never replied him for once
Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Tonim(f): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
nisai:
Intelligent.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Convinced Me To Join Buhari’s Presidential Election Campaign, Says Aisha / 2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma / Buhari Hosts Fashola & Members Of Election Planning & Monitoring Directorate(pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.