Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Labour Party Should Have Suspended Peter Obi See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Should Have Suspended Peter Obi See Why (378 Views)

I’m Challenging The Process, Not Outcome, Says Obi (see The Implications) / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Should Have Suspended Peter Obi See Why by Kenmatt(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2022
Greetings to you all.

I ran into a thread this morning that asked why PDP is finding it difficult to suspend Wike even with his "anti Party affairs"

Thus; I make this thread. Peter Obi's out burst in Rivers State few days ago was an anti Party profess in all ramifications.

How could Peter Obi asked Wike to support his Presidential ambition that he will throw his support to the PDP Governorship aspirant in Rivers State.

Disregarding his Party, LP. Even when they have a Governorship Candidate in the State.

Peter Obi is synonymous to self centeredness. Ojukwu brought him to lime light and made him Governor of Anambra State in two different occasions. I could remember a poster where Ojukwu raised his hand and begged Anambrarians thus; "My people please vote for him, this is my last wish".

PO started having romance with PDP and later dumped APGA after the demise of Ojukwu. In order to be a Vice President that never materialized.

Having seen the hand writing on the wall, few days to Primary election of PDP, this man "jumped Ship" again.

Under the platform of LP where he is assumed to be loved and trending, he abandoned anything Labour Party general campaign and solicited for his personal gain in the detriment of Labour Party Governorship hope in Rivers State.

This is an anti party movement.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Should Have Suspended Peter Obi See Why by Johnthejohn(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2022
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Should Have Suspended Peter Obi See Why by youngbabaj(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
He’s in labour party just for there presidential ticket
Nothing else
Re: Labour Party Should Have Suspended Peter Obi See Why by Johnthejohn(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2022
Peter Obi is better than the two grandfathers that need to be retired wink

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Should Have Suspended Peter Obi See Why by Naira20: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
PO is LP
And
LP is PO
Re: Labour Party Should Have Suspended Peter Obi See Why by popp(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2022
It's so clear that the blind can see that Nigeria Politicians are all influenced my their selfishness.

All these dramas you see during Campaign period, when the SELECTION is over and he or She gets into power, you and I are forgotten, they get focused in siphoning and diverting public funds into their personal save.

Any one who manages to to discharge what he or she is there for, by performing his or her primary role by building a few thing here or there is tagged a "Hero"

You all should not be surprised, most Nigeria Politicians are richer than Bill Gate.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Nextier Poll Gives Peter Obi Clear Lead Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Tinubu Should Be Debating With Primary 6 Students. / Dozie Nwankwo: Years Of Outstanding Performance, Abundant Signature Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.