Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes (1457 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by mrbenjame: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
We all know that in this 21st century things have changed. Moral Values have deteriorated and a lot of damages have occurred all in the name of civilization. Especially now that we live in a socal media era.

I have a fiancée. She’s very caring, smart and very supportive. The only issue I have which I think I can’t condole for a lifetime is her always being right. I’m a banker and she’s a teacher. Whenever I try to open up to her of her cold attitude sometimes she’d get angry and refuse to talk to me for months. Sometimes I end up saying sorry for peace to reign. She keeps doing this things. The last thing my woman can tell you is “I’m sorry”. For the past 5 years. This kept me wondering if this won’t be a big issue if I decide to tie the Knut with her.

Recently another issue came up and same thing happened. Is this not a red flag?

Like I said She’s caring, smart and supportive. But this one I can’t do it. It’s so choking. So I decided to chicken out so I’d live in peace. She even thought I’d repeat what I do by apologizing but she got it all wrong. Because of ego she she decided to stay mute. My happiness is that I wasn’t blinded by love. SoPlease guys in the house don’t be blindfolded with love rather open your eyes wide to reality. I don’t want to divorce o.

8 Likes

Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by Don27tiky(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
It is so hard living with ladies of this generation. They behave as if they deliberately don’t want men to have. Peace of mind. They don’t want to be submissive but rather want you to be submissive to them. Men find it hard to endure with them for long
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by mrbenjame: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Don27tiky:
It is so hard living with ladies of this generation. They behave as if they deliberately don’t want men to have. Peace of mind. They don’t want to be submissive but rather want you to be submissive to them. Men find it hard to endure with them for long

That is one nonsense thing about them. I don’t know who’s telling them this things. They are really ruining their chances honestly

3 Likes

Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by eastgates1: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
If you continue to do like this an marry her, na she go be the husband you be wife.
Na wife them dey shun and husband dey make rule. All those things na to hush you and make you the wife if you let am na your part be that.
Besides teachers dey always dey right e be like say you be her student

3 Likes

Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by Ekejoestar(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2022
mrbenjame:

That is one nonsense thing about them. I don’t know who’s telling them this things. They are really ruining their chances honestly

Social media is teaching those girls rubbish!

Imagine on tiktok where I saw one doing live video like dat, and she made a statement that when she gets married and become pregnant, that she will not give her husband peace of mind. I shuddered when I heard that statement from her and I pity the man that will marry such a girl cos he may die b4 his time.

I had this type of discussion with an elderly married man on where someone can see a good woman to marry this time around and the man said that before like in the 90's, young men normally goes to village to pick wives but now even people wey dey for village don dey live wayward life pass those in city and it's all thanks to social media
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by SPAMBOX7: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
You are pained cos you don't have a back up (side chick). Woe to anyone in a relationship without a back up. You will always be whining online like your counterpart the op.

And if you are gonna tell me the usual "not all men are comfortable keeping side chicks" bullshit then keep your pain inside you don't come whining online. You will never see girls whining online about men like y'all do every day here cos those bitches have at least 5 niggas to use and forget you but you here doing I can't keep side chicks. Then try to keep your pains to yourself when you get burnt by a bitch as well. Bye

5 Likes

Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by omolasho: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
From my personal experience and from the lives of others, adult (expecially women) don't change for a long time. See, if you can not bear her exactly the way she is now, let her go for your interest.

Your colleuges
Strangers
Enemies
FIDA
NHRC
Court
All the above will believe her and not you when conflict start kicking in after marriage o.
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by Mermaid123: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
If u marry that girl ur doomed, i repeat ur DOOMED, cuz in the marriage u will be the one saying all the sorrys .So i advice u to dump her sorry ass

2 Likes

Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by Sammy101111(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
I know the feeling bro

Some woman can’t say sorry if you go do mistake marry am she will drag you out like goat one day does kind of ladies her demon

They don’t end hope married
Or later end up marrying a crazy man
That will beat them morning and night
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by mrbenjame: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You are pained cos you don't have a back up (side chick). Woe to anyone in a relationship without a back up. You will always be whining online like your counterpart the op.

And if you are gonna tell me the usual "not all men are comfortable keeping side chicks" bullshit then keep your pain inside you don't come whining online. You will never see girls whining online about men like y'all do every day here cos those bitches have at least 5 niggas to use and forget you but you here doing I can't keep side chicks. Then try to keep your pains to yourself when you get burnt by a bitch as well. Bye

You’re wrong. I have other female friends. If I don’t have other options it won’t have been easy for me to back out. I’m not simp. A lot of fishes are in the river. In the last 5 years we’ve been breaking up and she returning stylishly but this tune it won’t work.
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
mrbenjame:

My dear, they are not ruining any chance. That a lady you are dating is not submissive to you, does not necessarily mean that same lady won't be submissive to another man,,ok? It depends on how she sees and rates you.

3 Likes

Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by mrbenjame: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
imadiyi:

My dear, they are not ruining any chance. That a lady you are dating is not submissive to you, does not necessarily mean that same lady won't be submissive to another man,,ok? It depends on how she sees and rates you.

Well said. Let her go to who she rates well than myself. I don’t want. Besides I knew her to be in an abusive relationship before I met her.
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
mrbenjame:

Well said. Let her go to who she rates well than myself. I don’t want. Besides I knew her to be in an abusive relationship before I met her.
Perhaps, she hasn't met the type that will deal with her squarely.
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by mrbenjame: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
imadiyi:

Perhaps, she hasn't met the type that will deal with her squarely.

Well. You are right. I can’t kill myself because I’m trying to be a gentleman. I wish her well.
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by kepstone: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Omoh let her go... I had to let my ex go ooo... She has big yansh and big boobs but the red flags were just something I can't bare anymore
� She can't apologize when there is issue she can go mute for ages
� She can't forgive easily ooooo
� She said no girl should be found around me she go kill me
� Entitlement mentality feels the world revolves around her back side
� She will block you even when wrong
� She can't make sacrifice for the relationship but expects me to cross red sea

I had to share the grace in fellowship and bid her peace... She still dey find husband... She tried coming back but he'll No....
@OP run oooooooo...
U have not found wife

1 Like

Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by mrbenjame: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
kepstone:
Omoh let her go... I had to let my ex go ooo... She has big yansh and big boobs but the red flags were just something I can't bare anymore
� She can't apologize when there is issue she can go mute for ages
� She can't forgive easily ooooo
� She said no girl should be found around me she go kill me
� Entitlement mentality feels the world revolves around her back side
� She will block you even when wrong
� She can't make sacrifice for the relationship but expects me to cross red sea

I had to share the grace in fellowship and bid her peace... She still dey find husband... She tried coming back but he'll No....
@OP run oooooooo...
U have not found wife

Thumbs up bro. Thanks for your encouragement. They’re really something else. This same girl I’m talking of is very attractive but atleast I can afford to turn back against her.
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by wisdomkid: 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
FOR MONTHS?

BRO, is she the elder sister of Devil? Even me wey think say I dey vex no fit vex for 1 full day... I'll likely forget about it within hours
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by mrbenjame: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
wisdomkid:
FOR MONTHS?

BRO, is she the elder sister of Devil? Even me wey think say I dey vex no fit vex for 1 full day... I'll likely forget about it within hours

That’s you. I saw this particular attribute and decided to call it a shot. Because with these kind of person you go quarrel she go leave house no return again. Because of how hard hearted she is.
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by advanceDNA: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
I think some women just have the belief that their husband must beg even when he did nothing wrong...some even create scenarios and start keeping malic over nothing just to create tension at home and make their man beg

...mayb its like a playing hard to get thing..
.mayb they dont know its an abusive behavior
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by Nicepoker(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Even if we advise you. I am sure you won't appreciate it. Pre wedding pics is occupying your mind already. grin
Re: Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes by mrbenjame: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nicepoker:
Even if we advise you. I am sure you won't appreciate it. Pre wedding pics is occupying your mind already. grin

Not after heading all these. Before now I’ve retraced my steps. I can’t fall for that and regret later in mind. I’ve taken all these advices already. I don’t think I’d do contrary. Pre wedding pictures ke? You’re not serious. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Relationship Advice / Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? / Why Do Guys Withdraw Once You Begin To Show Your Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.