Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( (16318 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / So Codedruns.com Is Really Chai / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by RealLagosBoy: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
wiseone28:
Op i will collect 20k chat me up

The offer has elapsed.
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by wiseone28: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

The offer has elapsed.
Say you are broke

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by luizpippo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
Osashalom:
So you priced 20k per night, not even per annum?
Wait oo, you mean if the olosho had accept the 20k you would have truly paid?
Op tell me you were whinny her before I wire you slap.....

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Af0nja: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Next time don't send your photo, call her on the vid

4 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 21, 2022
20k for KD, u dn marry the gal b that.

She go even carry her sister come for 3some

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Map1(m): 4:15am On Nov 21, 2022
wiseone28:
Op i will collect 20k chat me up
where do you stay?
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by shegunmessi(m): 4:41am On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=Af0nja post=118555040]Next time don't send your photo, call her on the vid[/quote

Baba don know the logic ���
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by RealLagosBoy: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2022
wiseone28:
Say you are broke

Olosho no be work my dear. Go and look for work. I was just catching cruise with her.
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Alusiizizi(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2022
40k to do what exactly? Was she going to bear you a son? Whenever I deal with these sort of girls I never pay more than 2K, even for overnight.

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Olumighty123(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
I was just catching cruise sha.

E ti jo n mad angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Great0ne1: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Osashalom:
Lol
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by CSTRR: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Osashalom:
Codedruns is premium.

The quality of girls there are top notch and expensive.

Girls that you can even take home to mama if you are not careful.

3 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Ofadaman(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2022
40k per night, if she run 10 nights in a month, that's 400k. How many salary earner hustling through Lagos traffic 9-5, can even dream of such returns

5 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Ofadaman(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2022
CSTRR:

Codedruns is premium.

The quality of girls there are top notch and expensive.

Girls that you can even take home to mama if you are not careful.

Baba dey try advertise him platform, codedruns ko, coded runs ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by CSTRR: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2022
Ofadaman:

Baba dey try advertise him platform, codedruns ko, coded runs ni
lol.

You think say na me get codedruns?
lol

But truly, many of the babes there clean die.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Ofadaman(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
40k per night. Only 5k flexing my baby go suck my dick till I go talk he don do. Una wey dey follow holosho dey try o.
Well what you expect a nigga with no game to do? They just gotta buy the pussy no choice cry

Gbam, when ratio of women to man is nearing 5:1, some idiots still think it's wise to pay 40k for a night, in that night you'd still buy food, drinks and others stuff, same night you will be scared to close your eyes�, same night you do more than two hours

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by CSTRR: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Ofadaman:
40k per night, if she run 10 nights in a month, that's 400k. How many salary earner hustling through Lagos traffic 9-5, can even dream of such returns
Demand and supply.
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Rickmann: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
I was just catching cruise sha.

Men are the cause of this menace. So long they keep up with the demand, these girls will continue to raise their price and the moment men begin to ignore these girls, watch them beg you.
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by lereinter(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
40k\day

Say in month she see that for 15 days

Looto dis girls will build house O
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by DontBullshitMe: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2022
I blame the testosterone hormone in men. High sex drive leads to high demand of sex.

It is nature, not stupidity.
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
40k per night. Only 5k flexing my baby go suck my dick till I go talk he don do. Una wey dey follow holosho dey try o.
Well what you expect a nigga with no game to do? They just gotta buy the pussy no choice cry

Laugh won kill me..
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by fineboynl(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
kindlyheart:
I can't fck for 20k lie lie. I don't know of your side, but here with 1k for the girl and 500 hundred for room (30 minutes) you will have a great time with a fresh pusssy wielder.
which place is that
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by kindlyheart: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
fineboynl:
which place is that

some where in the middle belt
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Prettygirl200(f): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
zuby4real10:
Foolish men everywhere. See how as the fool is gladly starting with 20k. He did not even say 5k or lesser. With these kind of men how do we expect our girls to learn how to work nd make money legitimately.?

Let me bore you guys with this short story. During my NYSC days, there was this 2 ladies at our lodge that do fry yam nd other fast foods in the evening just to make extra cash apart from their allowee. All of us in the lodge were hailing and having maximum respect for them cos of their hard work. All of sudden they dumped the business and turn to a hot cake b4 we can set our eyes on them. One day I was opporturned to discuss with one of them. She said they no fit kill themselves over peanut while their female colleagues are intimidating them with good things so they also have the pussy too.
Back to the topic, as far as we men continue to pay heavily for sex, we will forever complain that our women are lazy and unproductive cos they already have money in between their legs.
Keep quite if u have nothing to say, if you were in his shoes would have said 5k for someone that told you 60k una go con here con dey form one rubbish alpha male and na una worst pass. Bloody hypocrites!!! Muteeewwww

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Starboytwo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Na cruise I dey catch bro. Wetin concern me with Olosho.
wetin consine you you say undecided better don’t whine us.

A whole you.
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Streetmovement(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

All I can do is laugh grin
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by olaeffect(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Alusiizizi:
40k to do what exactly? Was she going to bear you a son? Whenever I deal with these sort of girls I never pay more than 2K, even for overnight.

If you are a babe, will you allow a guy do what you will do to her for N2k

Must you add wikedness/heartlessness to your sinful act? grin grin

Haba!!! N2k for over-night. Your heartlessness has a touch of witchcraft.

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by zuby4real10(m): 2:57am On Nov 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Keep quite if u have nothing to say, if you were in his shoes would have said 5k for someone that told you 60k una go con here con dey form one rubbish alpha male and na una worst pass. Bloody hypocrites!!! Muteeewwww
I can never ever be in his shoes cos I rather die than to patronise a prostitute.
So if to say the ashawo girl started with 200k that's means he must start pricing from 100k upward? What makes her pussy different from the ones of 5k.?
You sounds like one of them.
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
SPAMBOX7:

Can you teach me spamming(hacking) bro?
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Sniper101(m): 12:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Bros even try price go reach 20k
2go girls da year no be 2k 3k we take run Dem?

These days sef, these inmessage hoes, before we price you go reach that 20k na e be say you fresh, like Nadia Buhari. your skin spotless, like Caroline Danjuma. you fair, like Adenu Ade.
...n u dey come to spend weekend. Not even a night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Freelane33(m): 3:06am On Jan 17, 2023
duro4chang:
Bad English.
Lol go use your dictions to collect money from CBN .
Nigerians and their redundant ways of thinking and writing
Re: My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots( by Tunagee(m): 4:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Sniper101:
Bros even try price go reach 20k
2go girls da year no be 2k 3k we take run Dem?

These days sef, these inmessage hoes, before we price you go reach that 20k na e be say you fresh, like Nadia Buhari. your skin spotless, like Caroline Danjuma. you fair, like Adenu Ade.
...n u dey come to spend weekend. Not even a night.

Asides that, those coded runsgirls dey pay big money to be on that platform, i think per week

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.