Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) (27124 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by kettykin: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2022
JooEeL:

Now I see ur sense is not really working.

So in your fairytale bible, you did not realise that Moses killed an Egyptian for oppressing his own kinsman?

Anyway, I dont really blame you. Many of you in this contraption have the wiring and mentality of outright slaves.

I dont support killing of soldiers or police but I could care less.

Moses killing the Egyptian was why he went on exile and almost derailed the emancipation of Israel. Killing of police and military will never birth Biafra. Nigeria is too useless an entity to think out of the box to allow Biafra go because 3 policemen were killed.

Nigeria appears to be the most likely Egypt of our times. The Egypt of today will never allow Israel to go because 3 policemen were killed. It will take either the outpouring of God's anger or the leapfrog of Biafra to a nuclear state with advanced space technology, military technology etc to force Nigeria to the negotiated exit.

This Nigerian State is worse than a beast state and cannot be compared to a zoo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Winning123: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2022
You are heartless. May God have mercy on you

Urheadmaster:
tongue

This is a typical case of when the hunters became meat for the bush meat.

Make them rest in peace angry embarassed.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2022
Gbemini:
It will get to your family one day continue rejoicing fool

It will get back to you including your entire family tongue
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by davillian(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Peter Obituary people
Bala blu
Blu blu
Bulaba

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by GodPrince: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2022
The last voice saying "my side o, Jesus o, unknown gun men o". He sounding like he affiliated with the secessionist militias. RIP to the dead
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by DestinyNigga: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I don’t wanna see any wailing here when NPF retaliate oo

They should retaliate by engaging them. Not engaging innocent citizens
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Samogloby: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2022
I'm waiting for Peter Obi to condemn this atrocities perpetrated by his Igbo brother on the innocent citizens in the South East before I can take him serious!
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2022
kettykin:

Moses killing the Egyptian was why he went on exile and almost derailed the emancipation of Israel. Killing of police and military will never birth Biafra. Nigeria is too useless an entity to think out of the box to allow Biafra go because 3 policemen were killed.

Nigeria appears to be the most likely Egypt of our times. The Egypt of today will never allow Israel to go because 3 policemen were killed. It will take either the outpouring of God's anger or the leapfrog of Biafra to a nuclear state with advanced space technology, military technology etc to force Nigeria to the negotiated exit.

This Nigerian State is worse than a beast state and cannot be compared to a zoo.

Nice response. I apologise for attacking you with my first comment.

What you need to realise though is that the Nigerian forces are usually the first aggressors. I mean, its public knowledge na. Even if men decide to carefully avoid both police and military and simply decide to focus on Fulani herdsmen invasion, the same police and army will still go and fish out those fighting for their lands and farms and term these people "hoodlums / terrorists".

So no matter what, it's a lose-lose situation.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Curious345: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2022
Death to all Terrorists

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by deeva2: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Obifraud shud call his boys to order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Corrinthians(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2022
Dead bodies now a regular feature on the streets of Igbo South East. So unfortunate. This all all Kanu has brought the people he claims to want to rescue.

When the madness started, we warned them of the dangers of building a movement on a foundation of hate and bigotry, but the called us names.

Look at Igbo land today. Worse than Yemen or Lebanon.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
A lost life is lost forever, even you retaliate.

Peace
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Kinihuu005: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2022
I don't support killing of anybody in nigeria , but our security personnel were dieing ,day in day out in the north nobody care, be if happened in order parts they will be crying.over it.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Na wa
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Interpersonal people of Obedient Biafra have strike again
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Goodman247: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Chai violence everywhere in nigeria
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by lampi: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2022
Stop and search duty harassing innocent people. where are they when hards men were kidnapping people.
ego reach everybody

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by kettykin: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2022
JooEeL:

Nice response. I apologise for attacking you with my first comment.

What you need to realise though is that the Nigerian forces are usually the first aggressors. I mean, its public knowledge na. Even if men decide to carefully avoid both police and military and simply decide to focus on Fulani herdsmen invasion, the same police and army will still go and fish out those fighting for their lands and farms and term these people "hoodlums / terrorists".

So no matter what, it's a lose-lose situation.

Now you are getting my point, the low level attacks are doing more harm to the Eastern economy than it is helping the Biafran State . Investments and businesses are getting impacted, the older generation appeared to have noticed that dropping the guns were far better than continuing with armed struggling against the Nigerian military after January 1970 .

This was what leapfrogged the east to become the business power house that it was until APC happened to Nigeria .
Please see attachment below.

The present generation of Igbos have to find a more intelligent way of dealing with the satanic Nigerian State than plunging the whole east to another battle ground

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by yahoodetector: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2022
Ndigbo...please don't travel down to east this December unless it is necessary.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Cmanforall: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2022
ElSudani:
Afghaneastern.

I'm even confused on what message they are trying to pass.

The governors, police and military should ensure things don't get worse
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by kettykin: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2022
May Nigeria never happen to any of us
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2022
Golan007:

Why are you denying your people?

He is denying his people because in the last town hall meeting they had , is a difference, is a babluo Blu Blu baram Blu....
Broooom....broooooom
God bless NIGERIA
God bless PDAPC..
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by kettykin: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2022
yahoodetector:
Ndigbo...please don't travel down to east this December unless it is necessary.

This is the issue that might happen, but i trust Igbos, going to the east is our pilgrimage, we go there to recharge and refuel. This is why ugm must tow the line of peace to avoid breaking this tradition.

From December 15 to January 15 every year , more than N200b is spent in the east by Igbos , new houses, hotels , businesses are commissioned and the Eastern economy gets it's big boost , now all these will end because of hitting soft targets that would not even give us Biafra .

Gentle men ,it is time to think out of the box and get the east rebooted out of the economic black hole and cesspool that APC bastards has turned Nigeria into.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Oceanjagaban: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2022
Lionnation:
and the round arround continues and you are happy and intertained that is how devlish you are
no mind the fool
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by IMMUNO1(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2022
If Buhari really care about all these, he should release Nnamdi Kanu. A lot of criminals are now hiding under whatever disguise to perpetrate crime in the East. Too much for the giant of Africa.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by obedience4(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2022
These gunmen should be dealt with,
What's stopping the governor from declaring an emergency and let the armed forces roll in,
The police should change tactics, roadblocks should have defensive barriers
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by blueAgent(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2022
kettykin:
Anyone who thinks attacking policemen will bring Biafra mustbe living in the 5th century , not even during the time of pharaoh and Moses did it happen.

You dey mind the dumb ppl?
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by pacespot(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2022
Na so unknown gunmen go kill them, den go come unleash terror on innocent unarmed citizens.

The one that they said Nigeria army killed 4 unknown gunmen who are said to be affiliated with IPOB ESN during gun battle recently in governor Soludo hometown in Anambra state was a lie.

According to eyewitness and a reliable source, after the gunmen engaged military in a firefight and one person on the army side was shot dead and the so called unknown gunmen escaped without a casualty, the Nigerian arm, in an obvious reprisal mission, went on a rampage killing innocent and unarmed youth in the community, some were dragged out of their father's house and shot in the head right in front of their family. Then their bodies (about 4) were taken away. Few hours later, the army returned with these bodies dressed up in a purported ESN camo and labelled them unknown gunmenn that they killed in a firefight. That is what is now being reported in the media.

A lot of things are going on in the South East right now according to people there. Over 95% of military posted in the region are non-igbo, 80-90% of them are not even from the South. So it's more like ethnic cleansing there.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2022
All this evil going in Igbo land is getting too much. What are the governors doing... They should put hand together to stop this police nonses killing.

Fulani kidnapping, unknown gunmen, battle against Peter Obi nawao..
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by JooEeL(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2022
kettykin:

Now you are getting my point, the low level attacks are doing more harm to the Eastern economy than it is helping the Biafran State . Investments and businesses are getting impacted, the older generation appeared to have noticed that dropping the guns were far better than continuing with armed struggling against the Nigerian military after January 1970 .

This was what leapfrogged the east to become the business power house that it was until APC happened to Nigeria .
Please see attachment below.

The present generation of Igbos have to find a more intelligent way of dealing with the satanic Nigerian State than plunging the whole east to another battle ground

Alright boss. Thanks a lot.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Alpharey: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

Retaliate to innocent passers-by I guess. The reason they get killed more and more.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Alpharey: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Corrinthians:
Dead bodies now a regular feature on the streets of Igbo South East. So unfortunate. This all all Kanu has brought the people he claims to want to rescue.

When the madness started, we warned them of the dangers of building a movement on a foundation of hate and bigotry, but the called us names.

Look at Igbo land today. Worse than Yemen or Lebanon.

You people's propaganda won't work. Even Nigeria government operates based on ethnic bigotry and hatred for a section of the country. You can't give out hatred and wait to receive love in return. The truth is open for everyone to see but as usual you will choose to ignore it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ombatse Cult: "We Are Not Militias, We Are A Prayer Group " / Haliru Bello Wheelchair: Eniola Akinkuotu's Perspective / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Football Skills On The Field For Dogara @ 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.