Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) (27123 Views)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Unit In Enugu (Pics, Video) / Gov Ugwuanyi And Enugu Government Officials Welcome Osinbajo To Enugu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by seunjungle1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Buhari ought to have by now declared this people a 'terrorist' and give to them hot chase.... Is it until they started killing the innocent Igbos in the region?

But, wait oo.....

Emeka said something in regard to correct the mistake I made above....Emeka said Igbos that I referred to as innocent were the one called gunmen.
Sorry I don't know, now I know.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by tyinfinity: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Peter obisilly why.you are too wicked.is this how you played football with tafawa balewa
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by des4ella(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Diz matter don enter my village undecided
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by naijapage(f): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
ImoleNaija:
When the unknown gunmen carry out successful operations, their people rejoice all over the threads.

But when their attacks are resisted & they get killed, the Daily Prayers unknown gunmen become the harmless youths going for a party or protest.

Eyin nu-un, olorun nu-un. I hope you don't disregard the fact that most victims (both Police & the attackers) are your tribesmen.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Johnchrix(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na person papa them be this oo
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by ScamHunter: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
fk001:
If I were the NPF we will ransack the whole community whether guilty or not na straight bullet. Until the community get sense to fish out the culprits

What you just prayed for will be answered on your head...soon.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Sunnyski: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I don’t wanna see any wailing here when NPF retaliate oo

When they retaliate like their cultist brothers.

Their is no difference between cultism and NPF.
It gives me joy when a cultist or a police officer is shot dead. They are the same.

Police is not your friend and bail is not free.

If you're a police officer bear it in mind that your end is near.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
kettykin:

Now you are getting my point, the low level attacks are doing more harm to the Eastern economy than it is helping the Biafran State . Investments and businesses are getting impacted, the older generation appeared to have noticed that dropping the guns were far better than continuing with armed struggling against the Nigerian military after January 1970 .

This was what leapfrogged the east to become the business power house that it was until APC happened to Nigeria .
Please see attachment below.

The present generation of Igbos have to find a more intelligent way of dealing with the satanic Nigerian State than plunging the whole east to another battle ground

War is good, to those who can free the oppressed from bondage, and to those who can use force to uppe the ante.

War can ravage for years, but after that comes forever peace.

If Biafra employs sophisticated technology, I'm telling you that they'll get their independence without firing a bullet.

Black man's weakness about power is how to use it, but also don't know the limits of power. That's why Eastern Nigeria is still reeling from the aftereffects of the Civil War.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
kettykin:

This is the issue that might happen, but i trust Igbos, going to the east is our pilgrimage, we go there to recharge and refuel. This is why ugm must tow the line of peace to avoid breaking this tradition.

From December 15 to January 15 every year , more than N200b is spent in the east by Igbos , new houses, hotels , businesses are commissioned and the Eastern economy gets it's big boost , now all these will end because of hitting soft targets that would not even give us Biafra .

Gentle men ,it is time to think out of the box and get the east rebooted out of the economic black hole and cesspool that APC bastards has turned Nigeria into.

The East knows what to do, but let me say this: Nnamdi KANU started a cause, but never knew it could be this hydraheaded in nature.

If Biafra can have sophisticated technology, they'll get their independence without firing a bullet.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
IMMUNO1:
If Buhari really care about all these, he should release Nnamdi Kanu. A lot of criminals are now hiding under whatever disguise to perpetrate crime in the East. Too much for the giant of Africa.

Even if Nnamdi KANU is released, the hostilities will still continue. The politicians and criminal elements have hijacked the movement.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by kettykin: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

War is good, to those who can free the oppressed from bondage, and to those who can use force to uppe the ante.

War can ravage for years, but after that comes forever peace.

If Biafra employs sophisticated technology, I'm telling you that they'll get their independence without firing a bullet.

Black man's weakness about power is how to use it, but also don't know the limits of power. That's why Eastern Nigeria is still reeling from the aftereffects of the Civil War.

Thank you if we do the right thing it will be Nigeria begging Igbos to leave and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
obedience4:
These gunmen should be dealt with,
What's stopping the governor from declaring an emergency and let the armed forces roll in,
The police should change tactics, roadblocks should have defensive barriers

If Soludo declares SOE, it will make him weak, so his hands are tied. Also, if the criminals no see police to kill, Na citizens them go kill, which is a far bigger catastrophe in waiting.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by worksmart(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
lol
maasoap:

Wow! Announce Biafra today and watch the entire South East becomes a ghost Republic within a month. Everyone will try to leave as quickly as possible. Afghanistan comes to mind after the last batch of USA military left grin grin grin
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
kettykin:

Thank you if we do the right thing it will be Nigeria begging Igbos to leave and not the other way round.

Sure. The Biafrans will have equivalent powers as that of the West, and allies will love to sign alliances to be loyal. Then that's when the real power will begin.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
pacespot:
Na so unknown gunmen go kill them, den go come unleash terror on innocent unarmed citizens.

The one that they said Nigeria army killed 4 unknown gunmen who are said to be affiliated with IPOB ESN during gun battle recently in governor Soludo hometown in Anambra state was a lie.

According to eyewitness and a reliable source, after the gunmen engaged military in a firefight and one person on the army side was shot dead and the so called unknown gunmen escaped without a casualty, the Nigerian arm, in an obvious reprisal mission, went on a rampage killing innocent and unarmed youth in the community, some were dragged out of their father's house and shot in the head right in front of their family. Then their bodies (about 4) were taken away. Few hours later, the army returned with these bodies dressed up in a purported ESN camo and labelled them unknown gunmenn that they killed in a firefight. That is what is now being reported in the media.

A lot of things are going on in the South East right now according to people there. Over 95% of military posted in the region are non-igbo, 80-90% of them are not even from the South. So it's more like ethnic cleansing there.

It's only f001s that the Nigerian media can deceive. I knew the story was illegit.

The thing is this: NK was correct about the Jihadization of Southern Nigeria. Infact, the Talakawas were surprised that a rag tag ESN of probably ±10000 is keeping the forte against the NM of probably 100k plus in personnel.

Bro, if I open mouth tell you about these people's plans, you'll not come our for six weeks!
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by LagosIsForIgbos: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
All this evil going in Igbo land is getting too much. What are the governors doing... They should put hand together to stop this police nonses killing.

Fulani kidnapping, unknown gunmen, battle against Peter Obi nawao..

The governors are the puppets of the FG. So their hands are tied. Can a slave rebel against his master if he is in chains? Certainly not!
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by SonofLothbrok: 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

They should retaliate and see more of their kind in hell.
Stop and search duty my foot. They were busy collecting money on the road as usually.

Kudos to the boys
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by fk001(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
ScamHunter:

What you just prayed for will be answered on your head...soon.

I don't hide criminals and cannibals.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Sammy101111(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Suspicious sad
Does police knew something
It is just like a trap or set up for does police men killed
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by funkyjaay: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue
This is a typical case of when the hunters became meat for the bush meat.
Make them rest in peace angry embarassed.
Bush meat catch the hunter
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by IMMUNO1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
That's my point. But then, it will be easier to deal with the criminals. I know Igbos very well, they are handicapped in this whole issues cos they don't know who is who again.

Even if Nnamdi KANU is released, the hostilities will still continue. The politicians and criminal elements have hijacked the movement.[/quote]
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by occfx: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

... and the cycle continues, what a country.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Ojiofor: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Emergingnation3 come carry the dead bodies of your victims.Blaady terrorist.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ojiofor:
Emergingnation3 come carry the dead bodies of your victims.Blaady terrorist.
After you have finished Carrying the Dead bodies of IPOB members killed by your terrorist security operative, for agitating peaceful with flags and microphone...

Marauding Fulani terrorist..

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/11/peaceful-pro-biafra-activists-killed-in-chilling-crackdown

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Emdebby2: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bloodshed everywhere in this country. May God help us.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Ojiofor: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Emergingnation3:
After you have finished Carrying the Dead bodies of IPOB members killed by your terrorist security operative, for agitating peaceful with flags and microphone...

Marauding Fulani terrorist..

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/11/peaceful-pro-biafra-activists-killed-in-chilling-crackdown

Mr Emergingnonation May I remind you that eye for eye makes the Igboworld blind.I said Igbo because I am sure the 3 dead policemen are Igbos too.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
ednut1:
May thunder fire all those in diaspora funding ipob and other criminals. When police boycott the region and anarchy comes. Make una no complain o

I guess police were on strike when the people of Ibarappa & Igangan fled to Benin Republic
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ojiofor:

Mr Emergingnonation May I remind you that eye for eye makes the Igboworld blind.I said Igbo because I am sure the 3 dead policemen are Igbos too.

Who cares ?

Let me paste this to you, I copy it from a comrade..

MANDELA IS YOUR HERO, BUT MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS A CRIMINAL "

Mandela's men bombed police stations.
Mandela's men bombed white men's cars.
Mandela's men killed BLACK policemen who oppressed them. 

Mandela's men bombed the white men's houses. 
Mandela's men bombed their industries.
They even bombed their banks. 
Mandela's men made life unbearable for the white apartheid government and their officials. 

Mandela gave all the orders from prison through hand written letters. The warder was white but he liked Mandela and never censored his letters. 
Mandela and the ANC were later proscribed as terror!sts by America and British prime Minister, Margaret thatcher.

But later, Mandela defeated the apartheid regime. 

Today, Mandela is your hero.
But Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal.
Well... 
It is because you don't know Mandela's history!
And you don't know the history of the different freedom fighters you celebrate!

Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by hkunle71(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
That shows how inferior our security is... Police are being murdered like chicken... What a country!!! The police are reaping the fruit of their labour
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Ojiofor: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares ?

Let me paste this to you, I copy it from a comrade..

The relatives and friends of the IPOB terror victims cares.
Nnamdi Kanu is not a Mandela stop comparing the two.
If Nnamdi Kanu is a genuine freedom fighter he should be demanding for Biafra independent from the courts not to be released as a Nigerian citizen.Mandela never demanded for his released until his demands was met and apartheid regime was dismantled.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by gozmok1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
I am tired of all this ipob ESN atrocities in igboland.....
NNAMDI KANU HAS BROUGHT arsonist, cannibals, kidnapers and Angel of destruction to our land.

Ipob's lack of strategy was what created the monsters out of the men they armed in the name of ESN. Things have spiralled out of control because there was never a clear cut strategy. Sometimes, guns na the last thing you need to give people, IPOB failed in that aspect. They may not be a terrorist group, but they have successfully created one.
Re: 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
perez100:
This need to stop but we all have seen there is no gain killing innocent people out of hatred.

I can no longer remember when I heard the mocking comment "use them for shooting practice" that evil and demonic people used to post. Such is life.

You banned peaceful agitators and called them a terrorist group yet you cannot use the crime they committed that made you tagged them a terrorist group when Nnamdi Kanu was in Umuahia to charge Nnamdi Kanu to court. Instead, you are using his comments he made while in overseas but unfortunately the courts in Nigeria cannot entertain such cases. Hope, you can see the evil and atrocities they are doing to Igbos?
I told them that the moment Nigerians out of enviness hanged up against Igbos and mocked them during operation Python dance that Nigeria Army is awaking sleeping lion in Igbos but other tribes doubted me and now it has started happening.The hunter have become hunted.............I am that Igbo Jew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo / Ombatse Cult: "We Are Not Militias, We Are A Prayer Group "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.