Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) (52442 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by etrange: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:

They are attending to the small fish like Obi, Sowore, etc first before the sharks like Atiku and Tinubu comes in

Or maybe they always do that so that others will have enough time to think of thier responses to the questions.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Xhurskid: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obi is dull just making the interview boring

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Osariemen12: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Bees among equals.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Doyou2019: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
I love the enigma, that is Peter Obi.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by pacespot(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hmm, Tinubu is absent in this one again and some good-for-nothing Nigerias are planning to vote this man
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Plus10(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
When will Tinubu attend?I what to check something

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Mccullum: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
We should be expecting another series of lies from Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora..

WHAT A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Shikini: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by KINGS100(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
And you talk about Igbo as of you are talking about an individual rather than a race. Some Igbos want Biafra while some wants a United Nigeria base on equity. Some Igbos want Obi while some prefer other candidates other than Obi. So, when next you are referring to a people don't put everyone on the same box.

HilcomTech:

Na there way na grin

Today they want BIAFLA, another day they want Peter Obi as president.

Today they want Peter Obi to attend interviews, another day they want Obi to avoid interviews.

IIGBOSS are like the dog trying to catch it's own tail grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by KosiGee(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ikemba007:
I don't agree that she was partisan. Remember that this woman even stopped Osinbajo from answering a question for Buhari, insisting that Buhari must answer by himself.

She told Obi that the questions she was asking were exactly what people have been saying about him(Obi), what people have been tweeting and saying online….let’s hope she wouldn’t be partisan when she interviews Atiku and Tinubu.

I hope she confronts Tinubu to provide answers to all the controversies surrounding him…but then we all know that Tinubu would not honour the invitation.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Doyou2019: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
There will be increase in electricity tariffs and we wouldn't have a problem about that cause this man is one politician we can trust.
He speaks from the heart.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Doyou2019: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
When asked about Biafra,

"Agitators are everywhere, even in my family. The first thing you do with agitators is to sit down with them and hear them out."

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Mccullum: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
We should be expecting another series of lies from Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora..

WHAT A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by 07kjb: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Our presdo

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Deltavariant(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
PO just answer the simple Q with either YES or NO....beating around the bush is absolute
nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Ofunaofu: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mccullum:

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
KosiGee:
Peter Obi’s advisers should tell him to avoid the interview and only make himself available after Atiku and Tinubu might’ve been interviewed.

Let him go before PDP and APC supporters will think he is afraid of telling Nigerians what he will do when he is elected.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
This guys are so apt. See obi dishing out the figures on the sizes of river Nile and Niger/Benue. I just checked and he was quite correct. This was the question he wasn't prepared for. I doubt Emilokan can remember the food he ate last night grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
I know Obi will represent himself wela

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Doyou2019: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mccullum:

Try and listen with an open mind. I know that's a bit difficult for you, but sha try.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by ChukM: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
My brother,what's annoying is that this people here aren't in this country like you and i.a lot of them are abroad,contributing from diaspora.

Come back and feel the pulse of the people.

Shio

uote author=yankison post=118576448]

Alaye make una stop this rubbish sef .. Aren't u tired of suffering in this current dispensation? What is wrong with all you people sef [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Peter Obi is so boring on TV.
Many of his supporters know this deep in their hearts but they not say it out

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Juanmike(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Olaolex:
Wetin dey do that Candidlady sef? Na tomboy she be? Or she no get passage in between her thighs? Please help me ask am o
No mind the feminist
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by obyno82: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:
Several things are going to happen in the town hall meeting.

1) Peter Obi will reel out more lies as is customary to him just to keep his award as the greatest LIAR in Africa

2) He would show his deranged side by exhibiting his usual madness

Obi is a Pathological LIAR

Pathological or compulsive lying is type of mental illness

You don't have sense. You just like to talk rubbish just to trend.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by daygee12: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Plus10:
When will Tinubu attend?I what to check something

U can check the date online
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
CSTRR:

The level of hate coming from you people does not sound like someone catching cruise.

Its more like you are about to Burst a vein out of anger and envy.
the hate you guys hooze when your overhyped Obi is castigated... Next year we ll rest from ur guys useless fantasy...
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
If this is all you know,, then you have a big problem.

A very bad Buhari was President, and we still dey.
Na Tinubu go come be my wahalla?
he is already your wahala... Because he is the favorite then Atiku... If u no like am knack ur head for wall
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by CSTRR: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
the hate you guys hooze when your overhyped Obi is castigated... Next year we ll rest from ur guys useless fantasy...
What is funny is that you think you are doing anybody.
Na me go feed you?

Unless tinubu or atiku is carrying you to aso rock, you are fuckkked just like the rest of the citizens.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by CSTRR: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:

Peter Obi is the comic relief na grin ..

Everyone gets to have a laugh anytime he's reeling out his bogus LIES
Nah.

You are crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by onuman: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b1Y7sEuVU4

The presidential canidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi appears on The Candidates town hall event with Kadaria Ahmed tonight.

Peter Obi, the insecurity in the north of Nigeria was not borne by unemployment, but by Islamic zealotry spurred by adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states between 1999-2001.
To fight insecurity in the north, Islamic zealotry must be curbed in northern Nigeria's extremist Muslims.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? / Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.