Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) (52415 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Doyou2019: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Really enjoying this town hall meeting. Very insightful questions and equally inspiring answers. The lively atmosphere also contributes to what has been a very exciting programme.

Here's hoping Baba Tinubu can measure up to this on Wednesday; that's if he doesn't chicken out again.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
These guys would jail a lot of our politicians. I learnt governor Uzodinma was one of those whose companies were awarded dredging of river Niger by Jonathan but collected mobilisation and abandoned it. See Datti-Baba Ahmed looking stern. Lol

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Emmerlee(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
KINGS100:
And you talk about Igbo as of you are talking about an individual rather than a race. Some Igbos want Biafra while some wants a United Nigeria base on equity. Some Igbos want Obi while some prefer other candidates other than Obi. So, when next you are referring to a people don't put everyone on the same box.

Ah you think he's stupid enough not to know that? You should see through their bull crap.. It's all about the classless tribalism and their parochial agenda, nothing more

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by coconutbag: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obi is a powerhouse of knowledge. I envy the way he remembers figures.

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Image123(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
The lambarian himself. Obi, how are you going to do things differently? Obi categorically says I will not tell you, just know that we are different. No be juju be this? No manifesto, no solutions, just lament about Nigeria's problems.
And the news is Datti says Nigeria is a very secure country, Kadaria said Nigeria is insecure. Datti maintains his stance and says some mumbo jumbo about Nigerians being very peaceful people. Imagine if Lai or any APC person says Nigeria is a very secure country.
i doubt Obi agrees with Datti on that though. Two unserious people pressing the mumu button of the tired youths without PVC.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by CSTRR: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
A lot of the Tinubu and atiku supporters online still think election is Chelsea versus arsenal, which will end in one day.

Some of them even threaten obi supporters with scorn as if their economy is different from the obidients economy.

They will learn that a tinubu or atiku presidency will make them worse off than a chibuzor that sells raw rice in the shop.

Atleast chibuzor can feed himself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Doyou2019: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ireti Bakare is shaking tables oo grin

"Would you sack the CBN Gov. if you were President. Would you probe the current President?'

Gush! Sisioge of Lagos, why leave out the elephant in the room who wouldn't even be here had he not bribed his way through one of the worst presidential primaries this country has ever seen!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by onuman: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:

Na there way na grin

Today they want BIAFLA, another day they want Peter Obi as president.

Today they want Peter Obi to attend interviews, another day they want Obi to avoid interviews.

IIGBOSS are like the dog trying to catch it's own tail grin

This guy is the new most ridiculous on NL.

Igbo, Igbo, Igbo.

Will Igbo in Nigeria make you go mad?
Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria. You can't swallow them, else your stomach will burst.
Learn to understand that there are Igbos with opinions and choices different from other Igbos, if you are not a nitwit.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by BigBashiru: 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
What day is Tinubu??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Image123(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obi fans are just shouting foolishly as usual that Kadaria should keep quiet and not ask Obi questions, lol. But Kadaria though, she's been very soft and deliberately trying not to embarrass Obi.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by obi4eze(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kadaria should allow the candidates speak. She keeps interrupting them and it's very bad. That's not how to anchor a programme of this nature.

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
I know that China that Peter obi just mentioned go make people laugh grin

Why does he like using them as example cheesy
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
CSTRR:

What is funny is that you think you are doing anybody.
Na me go feed you?

Unless tinubu or atiku is carrying you to aso rock, you are fuckkked just like the rest of the citizens.

idiot how e concern u obi has lost already.... Whether na fucker u write... Continue with ur stupid fantasy online
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Doyou2019: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
"All wealth must come with enterprise"

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Nonexisting1: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This guys are so apt. See obi dishing out the figures on the sizes of river Nile and Niger/Benue. I just checked and he was quite correct. This was the question he wasn't prepared for. I doubt Emilokan can remember the food he ate last night grin
I duff my heart for him. Like you, I verified that information too and was shocked that they were correct. The man needs an IQ test to confirm his brain capacity because he may have answers that will save one problem or the other in the world today.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Diligence: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
God bless The Incoming President and Vice President: "We must stop wealth without enterprise."

Revive functional fiscal policies to boost SMES.

Take Back Your Country
ObiDatti
ObidientlyYuseful

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by openmine(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
LesbianBoy:

We have certain similarities with them that we are not properly utilizing to our benefit for instance our vast intelligence and population!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Nonexisting1: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
LesbianBoy:

If you know where China were compared to where they are today, you will cry for Nigeria. I'm sure Obi knows and that's why he can't stop using them as example.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by sanpipita(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol Peter Obi is really candidate to beat, many candidates has been doing this town hall meeting and no threads for them.

Anyway Peter Obi has been superb tonight, i like that Nigerian students are brought in to ask questions

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by themanderon: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:
If I hear say TINUBU go that Town hall make Dollar reach 2000

Do you want him to do a bah bua bulabaaa on live TV ni?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
he is already your wahala... Because he is the favorite then Atiku... If u no like am knack ur head for wall
Shift abbegg

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by ThothHermes: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Image123:
The lambarian himself. Obi, how are you going to do things differently? Obi categorically says I will not tell you, just know that we are different. No be juju be this? No manifesto, no solutions, just lament about Nigeria's problems.
And the news is Datti says Nigeria is a very secure country, Kadaria said Nigeria is insecure. Datti maintains his stance and says some mumbo jumbo about Nigerians being very peaceful people. Imagine if Lai or any APC person says Nigeria is a very secure country.
i doubt Obi agrees with Datti on that though. Two unserious people pressing the mumu button of the tired youths without PVC.
Will Tinubu attend

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Image123(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
obi4eze:
Kadaria should allow the candidates speak. She keeps interrupting them and it's very bad. That's not how to anchor a programme of this nature.

They keep dribbling and talking much without saying nothing, that's why she keeps bringing them back on track. Obi, how will you do things differently, he starts talking bulaba about China, Indonesia and Vietnam. After she stood on his neck, he says he'll go and meet the farmers. Joker. How many farmers he wan meet? He doesn't know that lambarians like him will be lambarized to stupor? He's not fit to rule Nigeria's complexity fa. He'll just waste everyone's time. Except if we want that, and to dash SEast slot. That's all.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by openmine(m): 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nonexisting1:
If you know where China were compared to where they are today, you will cry for Nigeria. I'm sure Obi knows and that's why he can't stop using them as example.
I'm actually using Qatar to compare with Nigeria since both countries have crude oil!
After many years,see what Qatar has achieved in terms of development and compare that to Nigeria and you will shake your head in disappointment!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Gozac: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:
If I hear say TINUBU go that Town hall make Dollar reach 2000
He wont come at all. They know thats why they put him last
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by ThothHermes: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
See how Kadaria is grilling Obi. I hope she grills the others like that. That woman has always been partisan.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Image123(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
ThothHermes:
Will Tinubu attend

Who cares? Do you care or believe anything he'll say? No. He's scheduled for next tomorrow though, but i doubt you plan or hope to be convinced by him, so to what point?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Image123(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
ThothHermes:
See how Kadaria is grilling Obi. I hope she grills the others like that. That woman has always been partisan.

She's been quite soft if you know. Abi you don't expect her to ask him questions? This is not a rally bros.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Diligence: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
According to Mr Peter Obi:. "Of course, nobody will steal any money since they know that we ( Obi & Datti) CANNOT steal money! WOW!!!

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
ObiDatti 2023
VoteWisely and VoteCorrectlyToo

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by ThothHermes: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Image123:

Who cares? Do you care or believe anything he'll say? No. He's scheduled for next tomorrow though, but i doubt you plan or hope to be convinced by him, so to what point?
Yes or no
I'm following the interview see how the woman is grilling them. Shey she go handle Tinubu like that
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Image123(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Diligence:
According to Mr Peter Obi:. "Of course, nobody will steal any money since they know that we ( Obi & Datti) CANNOT steal money! WOW!!!

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
ObiDatti 2023
VoteWisely and VoteCorrectlyToo

That's a very dumb assumption to make if you think about it for just 5 extra seconds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow / Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.