Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) (52375 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by BABANGBALI: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2022
I can bet with my prick that Tinubu no go show face for the interview

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Zetty177x: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2022
sleek214:
New lies loading from the Liar in Chief

But ran away from the news debunking the claims by APC on the amount of consumption of fuel yesterday. Come on gettat

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by CSTRR: 6:23am On Nov 21, 2022
Kwankwaso and sowore were there and nobody cared to scrutinize.
Everywhere was silent.

Wait till Peter obi goes there and you will see supporters of crooks scrutinising him like a brain surgery.

And yet they will say he is not a contestant.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by AerialMapper: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Fact-checking Union of Nigeria getting ready with their data to attack Peter.

You cannot fact-check BAT cos all he says is …. Nonsense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Mummiesboy: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2022
kenedy175:

Make sure you get a paper and pen. You'll need it to get educated and enlightened today. This is something your drug lord messiah or Mikano klepto could never do. ;DAs e dey pain Urchins e dey sweet obidient. Mark my word, thief nubu will never attend when it gets to his turn...this is what will eventually happen, he will organise a fake town hall meeting overseas just to excape. Why? Because an empty brain has nothing to offer, a complete DUMMY!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by daygee12: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I trust Obi to attend even with his tight daily schedule.

He doesn't joke with telling Nigerians what he intends to do when he gets to office.

He doesn't joke with telling Nigerians lies

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by kenedy175(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=Mummiesboy post=118558042][/quote]

We know their tactics. They keep shielding him from the masses because he has absolutely nothing to offer. Urchins no this but still support him . No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Walai(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2022
This line no dey sale again. You guys have to be creative. PO is secretly taking over the North. I am in Damaturu as I type.

daygee12:

He doesn't joke with telling Nigerians lies

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Let's go there.!!
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2022
naptu2:
The presidential candidate of the NNP, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, appeared on The Candidates 2 days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL2uiBgV6tI

Omoyele Sowore appeared on The Candidates 3 days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vNOrqLiQc
Thanks so much for these links here
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2022
So, three Candidates had been to the show already??
And nobody knew about them attending?

Well..
Let's see how the remaining 3 invited Candidates would fare in the show..

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Theunbothered: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2022
Peter Obi should be careful around this ethnic bigot and bandit apologist woman.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Theunbothered: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
So, three Candidates had been to the show already??
And nobody knew about them attending?

Well..
Let's see how the remaining 3 invited Candidates would fare in the show..

Because it's one foolish cut and join journalist that's hosting the show. The sad thing is Peter Obi will give this woman more attention.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2022
I love this kadira
I want to have sex with her
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by israel90: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
I know that the compulsive serial liar Peter Gringory lienus Obi won't disappoint with his bogus mischievous statistics.
u can’t spell obi’s name correctly y dat is y u don’t like him
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Osanoghodua1: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2022
Lalami3232:
Go and learn programming and thank me later. I no get more to say sha!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "If you sell your vote because of #5000, make you know say na 8yrs of suffering ooooo."

I have no single coding background, please which programing should I learn and can I get a beginner free courses online?
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by bluefilm: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Brimstone77:
......That's nice! Hope father Abraham will go shaa..

And if he eventually do,we don't want to hear another balabloo paloo labbbooaa!!

Go where?

So that he will start bulabalu balubala again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by excel001(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Why would they schedule PDP and APC last, I know it was a calculated move! The annoying part is that the program is anchored by this bitter and tribalistic woman. Peter shouldn't honour the invitation besides he has presented himself enough to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2022
StoneLucifer:

An Idi0t spotted.

Hahahaha....

IPOB CARNNIBALS are always foaming at the mouth whenever you tell them the truth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by membranus: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I love this kadira

You be lesbian?
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 7:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
I know that the compulsive serial liar Peter Gringory lienus Obi won't disappoint with his bogus mischievous statistics.

Let Tinubu go and tell the truth na. Una no dey tire with this narrative?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by sonature1: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I love this kadira

Are you male or female?
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Corrinthians(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2022
They've started bragging. When he gets there and turns to a lying goofball as usual, they'd offload all their anger on the innocent lady. grin
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Theunbothered:

Because it's one foolish cut and join journalist that's hosting the show. The sad thing is Peter Obi will give this woman more attention.
Just the same way he did last four years
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by DesChyko: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2022
GuyWise101:

Thiefnibu will go there and say " A townhall different from blue la bu, bablu, bahubali

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:34am On Nov 21, 2022
KosiGee:
Peter Obi’s advisers should tell him to avoid the interview and only make himself available after Atiku and Tinubu might’ve been interviewed.

You are right!! E dey bring see finish to our candidate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Doyou2019: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2022
GuyWise101:

I trust Obi to attend even with his tight daily schedule.

He doesn't joke with telling Nigerians what he intends to do when he gets to office.

Abeg no jinx Naira o. Kadaria, as we know, is friends with the APC.
So there's a chance Baba fit show Sha.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Professorddm: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Labour party presidential candidate should not appear if she does not change the sequence where atiku and tinubu will come first....NTA are cheats.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by ojex004: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2022
I thought zombidence said he should never grant any interview where might Tinubu no present again?
Hmmmm, this people are very confused on what they really stand for. Their wound don heal from the last Arise TV interview that shows the type of mad man they want to force on us.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by daygee12: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Walai:
This line no dey sale again. You guys have to be creative. PO is secretly taking over the North. I am in Damaturu as I type.

Taking over the North my foot, why are u giving urself false hope over Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Engr1(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2022
grin grin grin

Brimstone77:

That's nice! Hope father Abraham will go shaa..

And if he eventually do,we don't want to hear another balabloo paloo labbbooaa!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Releases Statement On Confrontation In Port Harcourt Today! S / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.