Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,139 members, 7,825,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) (52432 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by agabaI23(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
onuman:

Peter Obi, the insecurity in the north of Nigeria was not borne by unemployment, but by Islamic zealotry spurred by adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states between 1999-2001.
To fight insecurity in the north, Islamic zealotry must be curbed in northern Nigeria's extremist Muslims.
It is started with zealotry but what is sustaining it is poverty. Yes, some highly educated guys, like the under pant bomber, can get involved but majority of the foot soldiers are the poor and uneducated people who can kill for 1k

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by icankel: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=buckeyemedia post=118579474] The more I hear the idiot talk, the more I confirm the betrayer is an idiot.

Useless APGA betrayer. [Ur free to go form or join any party of ur choice. /quote]
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by buckeyemedia: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Nobody even liked your comment lol. You can see how unintelligent and biased you are. Even those who supported your candidate saw a lot of sense in what obi and Datti had said
Surprised that people like you that were @ the forefront of the Illusionist Biafra agitation, have now abandoned Nnamdi Kanu and are now on a new misconstrued agenda?

This is hypocrisy at the highest level of self deceit, that is why we observe the obvious oblivious Obidients & smile.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by agabaI23(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Image123:

Yes or no how, am i Tinubu or what? Lol. There's nothing to "grill" in Tinubu, no be court. Tinubu has answered most of these questions already in his different engagements. Except you refer to asking foolish questions as grilling. Issue based and governance focused interview and questions are mince meat for Tinubu. He,like Tinubu has that carriage and answers that will make people around laugh and see sense.
You're right, how can you start grilling broom broooom brooom balu bulaba?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by buckeyemedia: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=icankel post=118579515][/quote] He should @ least tell us why he left APGA for pdp? Useless Judas.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by donforeign: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
This useless woman wey be host na biased fool. I don't take her serious..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
KINGS100:
And you talk about Igbo as of you are talking about an individual rather than a race. Some Igbos want Biafra while some wants a United Nigeria base on equity. Some Igbos want Obi while some prefer other candidates other than Obi. So, when next you are referring to a people don't put everyone on the same box.

How is IGBO a race?
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by donforeign: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
obi4eze:
Kadaria should allow the candidates speak. She keeps interrupting them and it's very bad. That's not how to anchor a programme of this nature.
she's doing oversabi and she know nothing.. very biased fool

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by donforeign: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
idiot how e concern u obi has lost already.... Whether na fucker u write... Continue with ur stupid fantasy online
obi had nothing to lose ode..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by donforeign: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
ThothHermes:
See how Kadaria is grilling Obi. I hope she grills the others like that. That woman has always been partisan.
if I am obi, I will not go to her useless show.. she is very biased

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Didijiji: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kadaria,

When will it get to the turn of Baba BLUBLABLURBLABALABUE?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Eriokanmi: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Surprised that people like you that were @ the forefront of the Illusionist Biafra agitation, have now abandoned Nnamdi Kanu and are now on a new misconstrued agenda?

This is hypocrisy at the highest level of self deceit, that is why we observe the obvious oblivious Obidients & smile.
I doubt you check the moniker of whoever you're responding to, each time. Stop being fooled. Not everyone supporting obi is ibo and I've corrected you before, even today. The earlier you know this, the better for you.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by buckeyemedia: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I doubt you check the moniker of whoever you're responding to, each time. Stop being fooled. Not everyone supporting obi is ibo and I've corrected you before, even today. The earlier you know this, the better for you.
Who said ipob is igbo?
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Incredible128: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I know that China that Peter obi just mentioned go make people laugh grin

Why does he like using them as example cheesy
why won't he use them? Who in the world is not surprised at China's ability to pull it's people massively from poverty, even the almighty U.S of A is trying to contain them, reason why there are sanctions on some of their goods. It's a good thing to use success as an example; or would u prefer he used north Korea??

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by buckeyemedia: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Incredible128:
why won't he use them? Who in the world is not surprised at China's ability to pull it's people massively from poverty, even the almighty U.S of A is trying to contain them, reason why there are sanctions on some of their goods. It's a good thing to use success as an example; or would u prefer he used north Korea??
But he wouldn’t tell you they over 40 million died in the 1960’s & 70’s under the communist party policy of Mao Zedong that got them to where they are today?

Basketmouth Peter Obi, Talk is cheap, a lazy nation of people that are not ready to sacrifice are always the people looking for a messiah and miracle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by buckeyemedia: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
donforeign:
d idiot your parents will trade u for
Extremely selfish shameless man.

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by DesChyko: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
HilcomTech:

How is IGBO a race?

Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Incredible128: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
But he wouldn’t tell you they over 40 million died in the 1960’s & 70’s under the communist party policy that got them to where they are today?

Basketmouth Peter Obi, Talk is cheap.
is Peter obi introducing a communist government? Other countries whose economic models are based on models of other successful nations, did they have to pass through the deaths and destruction of those countries before the models worked in theirs? U learn from the mistake of others and try to implement what they did in a way that's best and effective for u because well, everyone's not the same. How did we arrive at a competitive smartphone industry in this age? Because people saw the models created by others, and thought of ways to make same or better phones that would be cheaper and be cost effective at the same time

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by buckeyemedia: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Incredible128:
is Peter obi introducing a communist government? Other countries whose economic models are based on models of other successful nations, did they have to pass through the deaths and destruction of those countries before the models worked in theirs? U learn from the mistake of others and try to implement what they did in a way that's best and effective for u because well, everyone's not the same. How did we arrive at a competitive smartphone industry in this age? Because people saw the models created by others, and thought of ways to make same or better phones that would be cheaper and be cost effective at the same time
Shut up oblivious Ipobian turned Obidient, was it me that used China as an example?

Chameleon Peter Obi should have used those other supposed countries as the analogy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
KosiGee:
Peter Obi’s advisers should tell him to avoid the interview and only make himself available after Atiku and Tinubu might’ve been interviewed.

so tinubu and atiku are now obi mate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by uba1991: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Peter Obi have nothing to offer. He said he will do this he will do that but if you ask him how is he going to achieve those things he will tell you that you should vote him first or he will tell to go to Anambara and ask.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by uba1991: 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
donforeign:
she's doing oversabi and she know nothing.. very biased fool
I think you are the Fool here. Do you know that she must manage her time well.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by Incredible128: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Shut up oblivious Ipobian turned Obidient, was it me that used China as an example?

Chameleon Peter Obi should have used those other supposed countries as the analogy.
grin grin grin grin it's paining u in the heart because u know u don't have any other reasonable thing to counter me with, one who resorts to violence proves no point at all. I pray Nigeria just gets better; enough with all the killings, suicides, bad governance and suffering. We stay in the comfortability of our homes and resort to typing to attack each other but when u go out in the streets, u see the suffering and tiredness of ordinary Nigerians who struggle everyday to make ends meet. I pray this country gets better so the common man can eat, live well and be assured that there would be hope for the generation yet unborn

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by uba1991: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
blank:

He said he is different meaning that, because he has integrity, he will actually make those areas work and not just go through the motions.
what rubbish integrity? He should just tell us how is he going to achieve those promises?
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by uba1991: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
SilentBang:
Lmao... Peter Obi is just flooring this Kadaria left right and centre lol.

He said when we take over, NIGERIA WILL BE ON STRIKE, Kadaria just shut up!
Peter Obi is just fooling around. He said they are going to turn Nigeria to China,and the only thing kadaria ask him is how? How are you going to achive it? He shut up.
Maybe Peter Obi think that all Nigerians are like his zombiedients that clap for everything rubbish that he yern. You said you are going to provide security and we asked you how are you going to achieve that.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by uba1991: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2022
Xhurskid:
Obi is dull just making the interview boring
I swear
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by sonature1: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
olisaEze:
This woman was too partisan during the run up to the 2019 elections to be a good host for anything political again. I remember her boasting about her filial ties to certain politicians in the North when the general public accused her of shielding the president from answering questions on pressing matters. If I were Obi, I’d ignore her invite. Just because you speak English through your nose doesn’t mean you’ll make a good journalist!

Stop wailing.

Nobody forced Peter Obi to attend the interview.
Re: Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) by uba1991: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Doyou2019:
When asked about Biafra,

"Agitators are everywhere, even in my family. The first thing you do with agitators is to sit down with them and hear them out."
what of the people that were killed? Peter Obi know more about this ipob basterds than he is telling us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#Endsars Protest: Southwest Governors Raise Alarm Over Infiltration Of Region / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / New Photos Of Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi Olunloyo's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.