Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,015 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Have A New Baby But Scared - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A New Baby But Scared (1578 Views)

I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by ObalendeCMS: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2022
Damn! One of my greatest fear atm be that. Born for this kind economy situation/buhari regime, without solid financial background?

God forbid!

@Op, I hope you find help that you are looking for. Please, endeavor to secure the future and well being of that babyGIRL.

May God help you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Sweetvie: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2022
Pells:

Pourquoi félicitations ? Tu ne peux pas lui envoyer de l'argent undecided undecided
Lol... Silly guy
When you're here
By now you should av help him.
Vous pouvez l'aider avec n'importe quel montant. Okay grin cheesy
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2022
Newbaby:
Hello everyone, I & my girlfriend welcomed a new baby yesterday, I feel really devastated & scared as to what the future holds for me and wonders if my life now will be way harder as my plans for this year didn't go as planned.

Also seeking assistance in offsetting the outstanding bills. Thank you all in anticipation

I live in Lagos and willing to take anyone who decides to help to the hospital as well for confirmation

NB: I'm 35 years of age and wanted this child as well, business didnt turn out fine reason I'm stucked

35 years with girlfriend
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Pells: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Silly guy
When you're here
By now you should av help him.
Vous pouvez l'aider avec n'importe quel montant. Okay grin cheesy
No wahala undecided
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Sweetvie: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Pells:

No wahala undecided
Lol... Good boy grin
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by udomonday: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
Why would you have unprotected sex when you ain't ready to father a kid? Why didn't you set your priority right and focus on financial stability instead of fruitless relationship? Why wait for 9 months before seeking for support?

This is how poverty, hunger, insecurity, infant mortality, crime etc keep increasing.

You deserve all that comes your way. Irresponsible boy/man.
for the whole 9 months your wife was pregnant you couldn't get whole of something doing?.
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 10:22am On Nov 21, 2022
udomonday:
for the whole 9 months your wife was pregnant you couldn't get whole of something doing?.

Bro, I've been in business and still in it but life is happening as business is not yielding. I'm doing my best legally and not jobless
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2022
JoeRusson:

35 years with girlfriend

Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Lies You Must Not Believe About Church Wedding! / Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. / HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.