Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Have A New Baby But Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A New Baby But Scared (1566 Views)

I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I & my girlfriend welcomed a new baby yesterday, I feel really devastated & scared as to what the future holds for me and wonders if my life now will be way harder as my plans for this year didn't go as planned.

Also seeking assistance in offsetting the outstanding bills. Thank you all in anticipation

I live in Lagos and willing to take anyone who decides to help to the hospital as well for confirmation

NB: I'm 35 years of age and wanted this child as well, business didnt turn out fine reason I'm stucked

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Candidlady: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2022
sad

Bouncing baby boy or girl

Newbaby:

Girl

Sweet
Congratulations

That prescription was it given to you in the hospital?
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2022
Newbaby:

Also seeking assistance in offsetting the outstanding bills. Thank you all in anticipation
Congrats to you and your wife.

Devastated? Don't you have a job? I thought you two were married?
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by MufasaLion: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2022
Why would you have unprotected sex when you ain't ready to father a kid? Why didn't you set your priority right and focus on financial stability instead of fruitless relationship? Why wait for 9 months before seeking for support?

This is how poverty, hunger, insecurity, infant mortality, crime etc keep increasing.

You deserve all that comes your way. Irresponsible boy/man.

9 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Girl
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
Why would you have unprotected sex when you ain't ready to father a kid? Why didn't you set your priority right and focus on financial stability instead of fruitless relationship? Why wait for 9 months before seeking for support?

This is how poverty, hunger, insecurity, infant mortality, crime etc keep increasing.

Ok thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Business not yielding much this season even though we still in it, wife stopped working due to the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by FalseProphet1(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2022
The only thing in the head of the average Nigerian man is sex sex and sex.

A Nigerian youth wouldn't have a job, he's still struggling, he can barely feed himself, the energy he should use to make his life meaningful, he'll use it to keep driving raw inside his girlfriend, when he eventually gets her pregnant, he'll start running from pillar to post looking for help.

Most Nigerian guys are addicted to poverty.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2022
Newbaby:

Business not yielding much this season even though we still in it, wife stopped working due to the pregnancy
New account? Why didn't you use your old account?
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2022
Olasyke:

New account? Why didn't you use your old account?

Due to the insults bro
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:

A Nigerian youth wouldn't have a job, he's still struggling, he can barely feed himself, the energy he should use to make his life meaningful, he'll use it to keep driving raw inside his girlfriend, when he eventually gets her pregnant, he'll start running from pillar to post looking for help.

This I have seen.

Thank you for your input, I'm 35 years of age and wanted this child. She isn't a mistake please, business just didint turn out fine.

8 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by coputa(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Never hit hard on someone who's down already,he knew he did a mistake,if you can't assist him financially,at least,a word of encouragement could go a Long way.learn how to contribute positively to people's plights.

11 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2022
coputa:
Never hit hard on someone who's down already,he knew he did a mistake,if you can't assist him financially,at least,a word of encouragement could go a Long way.learn how to contribute positively to people's plights.

Thanks bro, people reigning insults are probably teenagers who don't understand life or who don't understand that one can go from rich to broke with the wrong investment especially in this Nigerian economy, let's all pray not to fine ourselves in difficult situations. Amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Did you even read his post at all?
Omo... your faculty of reasoning seems faulty

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

6 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2022
Newbaby:

Due to the insults bro
Drop link to your old account. With this your new account, I don't know who you are and if your claims are genuine.
I hope you understand.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Olasyke:

Drop link to your old account. With this your new account, I don't know who you are and if your claims are genuine.
I hope you understand.

Bro I'm genuine, we can do a video call with my wife and baby here in the hospital please
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Sweet
Congratulations

That prescription was it given to you in the hospital?

Yes in the hospital
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Olasyke:

I have a business, even people with jobs are crying in this economy

2 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by coputa(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Widespread poverty is not as a result of getting a woman pregnant,what of a scenario where someone doing well financially suddenly lost his job,and hardship sets in, who do you blame, yourself, your wife, your children or the environment you finds yourself.Its not someone that wake's up early that makes it in life, They're adults, they know what is good for them.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2022
This world is not fair.

1 Like

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by PerfectStranger(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2022
Op drop link to your main account for genuineness so people can help you. Be bold to come out, no point disguising grin
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Op drop link to your main account for genuineness so people can help you. Be bold to come out, no point disguising grin

Is this to help or mock with this your emoji? Let's a video call instead, you see me in with my wife and baby in the hospital
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by PerfectStranger(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2022
Newbaby:

Is this to help or mock? Let's a video call instead, you see me in with my wife and baby in the hospital
Dey there dey disguise. Person wey need help go dey shame.
You think is everyone here that’ll have that time to video call. Dey there dey fear mockery undecided
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Sweetvie: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2022
Congratulations@Op smiley
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Babypal: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Dey there dey disguise. Person wey need help go dey shame.
You think is everyone here that’ll have that time to video call. Dey there dey fear mockery undecided

person wey go help, no go stress. Ask for account number not nairaland acc guy

2 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by MufasaLion: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2022
coputa:

I'm not a hypocrite. I call a spade a spade. Goodbye!
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by MufasaLion: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2022
coputa:
Widespread poverty is not as a result of getting a woman pregnant,what of a scenario where someone doing well financially suddenly lost his job,and hardship sets in, who do you blame, yourself, your wife, your children or the environment you finds yourself.Its not someone that wake's up early that makes it in life, They're adults, they know what is good for them.

You still don't get it. There's difference between you having what to sustain you and/or family and also plan/ready on having a baby AND you having something to sustain you and a girlfriend but not ready or plan on having a baby!

Stop trying to justify irresponsible act. Even the rich folks don't litter the street with unplanned kids.
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by 7Randall: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2022
Do you support Tinubu?
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Newbaby: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2022
7Randall:
Do you support Tinubu?

I'm obidient
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by 7Randall: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Newbaby:

I'm obidient
Congrats on the birth of your child. Everything will be fine
Re: I Have A New Baby But Scared by Pells: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Pourquoi félicitations ? Tu ne peux pas lui envoyer de l'argent undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad / She Got Distracted By Tiktok And Got Killed / Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.