Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) (56927 Views)

Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover / New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert / Bobrisky Throws Subtle Shade At Toyin Lawani Over Nina Running Back To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by premierlead: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2022
Risky for Bobrisky
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by whytediamond(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2022
grin
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Milliexchange1: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by karmaolu1(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2022
damn nigga
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by MorningSir: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2022
masterblessed:
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTOltezjw8U

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky Okuneye, takes his social media rift with famous influencer, Papaya Ex, as he throws a bottle at her at an event.

This comes after Bobrisky asked the influencer to maintain the same energy she used online to confront him in reality while threatening to beat her up.

While at a party, James Brown and Papaya Ex danced close to where Bob was seated and at a point he got infuriated by their presence.

He reacted angrily and caused a stir for a second or two before taking a plastic bottle and purposely throwing at James Brown and Papaya Ex’s direction.
BUNCH OF NUISANCE!!!

1 Like

Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Nursepepeye(f): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Only people that are not serious with their lives will play that video.
thank God I never open it

1 Like

Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2022
Some of Tinubu Structures

1 Like

Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by RelevantUpdates: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Just wasted my mb clicking on that shit. I feel so bad about myself right now. My Monday morning is ruined. undecided

It is ruined only when you let it.

Don't let it.

Join Us in The Alleviation of The POVERTY of HUNGER and STARVATION Across The 774 Local Government Areas of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2022
They needed attention before the year runs to an end. They wants to make more money on through their blogs
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Bmaster(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2022
robinso01:
Here in Mars, we don't click on just any YouTube video.
La click la bend
I liked your comment, nevertheless I la click,je ne per la bend grin

I watched that video for entertainment purpose only,
I like seeing two or more fools display their foolery,it gives me orgasm grin
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by muhdaliyuh: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Patriotsleague: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2022
Dumb squares are fit to be used for experiment. Scum.
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by ECASH120: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsIHi3qGtic

Peter Obi Attends TREM Kingdom Live Conference In Lagos
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2022
masterblessed:
Watch the video below

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky Okuneye, takes his social media rift with famous influencer, Papaya Ex, as he throws a bottle at her at an event.

This comes after Bobrisky asked the influencer to maintain the same energy she used online to confront him in reality while threatening to beat her up.

While at a party, James Brown and Papaya Ex danced close to where Bob was seated and at a point he got infuriated by their presence.

He reacted angrily and caused a stir for a second or two before taking a plastic bottle and purposely throwing at James Brown and Papaya Ex’s direction.
Imagine Tinubu kneeling and Bobrisky, placing his/her hands on his afari korodo oko iyalamala head, won't that make him gay and happy like a sandboy? Anyway, his BATstard miscreant urchins are gay, that's why they love eating poopoo from their oga's anal orifice. It's for their growth in mental stupidity.
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by 3kay945(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Just wasted my mb clicking on that shit. I feel so bad about myself right now. My Monday morning is ruined. undecided

grin
Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by deflover(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Guys wey dey here Bleep up
I for use bobrisky take popular if na me dey there
I go sound am
Cos fight
And I will be in the news
grin
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Didijiji: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2022
These guys are not stupid but the followers following them are immensely stupid

1 Like

Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by obowunmi(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2022
grin grin grin they were invited for the drama. ;
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Why Will Government Even Allow Things like this in Public Places ?

1 Like

Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2022
A BOY WILL ALWAYS BE A BOY
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by kayevans: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2022
A collective bunch of societal nuisance.
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Mercury12(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2022
Nonsense
Confuse dirty gay abominables. They should kill themselves undecided
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Lightorder: 8:48am On Nov 21, 2022
Show of shame
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Drrnie(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2022
Twas even plastic sef... Use glass bottle if e sure for you
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by gbuay2: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2022
robinso01:
Here in Mars, we don't click on just any YouTube video.
La click la bend
[color=#990000]Here in Mars, we don't click on just any YouTube video.
La click la bend [/quote] you have me giggling with this....la click la bend indeed.tnk God i havent click yet.
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by Mina79(f): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2022
masterblessed:
Watch the video below

Bobrisky my man!
You served them right, why the dance close to you?
Every human should resist every form of mockery anyhow they can.
Re: Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) by sauceEEP(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Clout chasers that desperately wants to trend by all means, resultant effect being followers surge on their individual Instagram pages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Dumping Collins For Miracle Memes / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] / Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.