Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (99231 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Princess80(f): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
lifenija:
u b fool, know this n know peace
I would have still gotten your message without the insults.

There was no need for this insult.

4 Likes

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by bonnyhope: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Oga, next action is to drive her away. If she go kill herself that one concern her.
At some point in life, we all pay for every bad decisions we make.

Is like your heart go strong well well

I think your type go fit this current generation of women

5 Likes

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by udemzyudex(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Carry along as handbag or what? So a man can’t leave his wife to hustle outside,come back to meet her untouched? You this simp. undecided

Try calm down ,as a man or let's assume you're married.
Do you know your sperm motility?

It is always the women running around, looking for the fruit of the womb,men don't look for the seed of the testicles .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by omoadeleye(m): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
lifenija:

Yh, write story to make her innocent.
Some simp n women are just born stupid, soon dey go dey pity d pastor when dey fukk another person wife

Like, very stupid, i was reading that bullshit and i was boiling, who wrote that shii needs to commit suicide like Martha... Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Realmi: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
I tot she would actually come out to say its a prank undecided
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by obyikye(f): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Amen.

Nyanabo:
Thank God say man no be God. Because of it were so, her sins would be unforgivable.

Adultery, Murder, Suicide, lying. Opoorr

May God may mercy on her soul and grant her eternal rest. Also forgive her for the life she cut short.
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Moh247: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
The Pastor is the main culprit... Using diabolical means to tear people's home
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
As una don bash her finish and she killed her self, hope you're happy now... The idiot native doctor that deceived her hope u re happy too...
The husband would have just send her away quietly instead of exposing her like that

6 Likes

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Karleb(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
The highest form of gaslighting.
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by lifenija: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Princess80:
I would have still gotten your message without the insults.

There was no need for this insult.

Sorry, don't b a fool.
Know this n know peace, rubbish talk.
Ashawo blood dey ur body to support rubbish
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
So because he caught his wife cheating, he has to put the pictures online for the world to see, wicked...fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by AsawanaDgreat: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Chiefecho:
It's such a pity she committed 3 sins at a time

Adultery
Murder
Suicide
she will not miss hell fire � oo
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by hammerT: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
SORRY TO SAY, BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO USELESS.

Y SHOULD CONSENUAL SEX COST ANYBODY LIFE.

IS IT EVERYTHING THAT IS FATAL FOR BLACK PEOPLE?
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by luluosas(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hell fire straight on the last day
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Emmanuel909090: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ahhh, it's a pity.
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by ghiloman28(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin quote author=Skooldeto post=118571762]RULES OF DATING SOMEONE'S WIFE;

1. Never take photos with her.

1. Never sponsor the child it's not yours

2. If you called and she hangs up, don't call her back, the husband is around.

3. Don't text her love messages.

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at her house even when her husband is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging every time you go for fun.

6. Do not involve your friends or her friends in your relationship.

7. If she calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe her husband is the one calling trying to find out, let her talk first.

8. Don't call her my everything, he is borrowed. Stolen goods are the sweetest.

9. If you find yourself at her place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during voting. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate temple run.

10. Most Important. STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S WIFE AND FIND YOUR OWN PLEASE. JUST FIND YOUR OWN[/quote]
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Princess80(f): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
lifenija:

Sorry, don't b a fool.
Know this n know peace, rubbish talk.
Ashawo blood dey ur body to support rubbish
Please use English.

Now my earlier post was all "sarcasm".
I would have preferred if you just ignore if you didnt get the joke.

Do have a nice day
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by deltateam: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Chiefecho:
Martha has committed suicide few days After being caught by her husband, information has been gathered that this pregnant lady called Martha has been barren for years after marriage here by consulting a witch doctor to deliver her from her barren condition it is said that the video we all saw was the last ritual for save delivery after getting pregnant by the witch doctor.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7438398/man-kicaught-pregnant-wife-having

The husband was impotent not that the wife was barren. Africa and it's egocentric men.
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Hassanmaye(m): 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Skooldeto:
RULES OF DATING SOMEONE'S WIFE;

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at her house even when her husband is out of the country.

7. If she calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe her husband is the one calling trying to find out, let her talk first.

9. If you find yourself at her place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during voting. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate temple run.

10. Most Important. STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S WIFE AND FIND YOUR OWN PLEASE. JUST FIND YOUR OWN
This one you are really excellent in the game!
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Rebuke: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
ngBuild:

Suicide is murder

She was pregnant when she committed the suicide, so she committed murder by terminating the innocent baby's life with hers.

I don't just know why I am so cold about her death. I am usually very sympathetic about the death of anyone, no matter bad they have lived but I don't know why I am just so indifferent about this one.

God, please forgive me if I have become wicked for not feeling pity for the woman even in death.
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by lifenija: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Princess80:
Please use English.

Now my earlier post was all "sarcasm".
I would have preferred if you just ignore if you didnt get the joke.

Do have a nice day

Sarcasm fuk u there, rubbish, English fuk u there also, may ur pastor fuk u too, rubbish, hos every where.
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by CheapHomes1: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Chiefecho:
Martha has committed suicide few days After being caught by her husband, information has been gathered that this pregnant lady called Martha has been barren for years after marriage here by consulting a witch doctor to deliver her from her barren condition it is said that the video we all saw was the last ritual for save delivery after getting pregnant by the witch doctor.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7438398/man-caught-pregnant-wife-having

what kind of stupid narration is this? so the man is no longer a pastor? he is now a witch doctor. by the way, how does sleeping with the woman the ritual that will ensure her safe delivery?
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Amaggedon: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
OJODEL10:

i am not saying thye should glue together but let them know what your next action will be like
You're a fool .
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by baralatie(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
OJODEL10:
To couples please always carry your partner along and dont do what will,cause you your marriage
please instead of exposing your infidel partner to the public please send them away quietly to avoid this type of sorry case
Based on this the husband was not fertile
So how will she be able to carry him along
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by kelvine(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
People de sha, for you to know all these.
You are well experienced.

Skooldeto:
RULES OF DATING SOMEONE'S WIFE;

10. Most Important. STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S WIFE AND FIND YOUR OWN PLEASE. JUST FIND YOUR OWN
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by ceejayluv(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
In other words.... The Pastor impregnated the woman.
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by baralatie(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
ceejayluv:
In other words.... The Pastor impregnated the woman.
It seems so
Meaning
She needed not commit suicide
Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by sojayy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Carry along as handbag or what? So a man can’t leave his wife to hustle outside,come back to meet her untouched? You this simp. undecided
Be calming down, that's not what he meant. As in couples should let themselves know d hustles they're into, like the case of this rituals for baby things that happened to this woman, she should have carried her husband along for objections .

1 Like

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by unclejb2(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
He husband is infertile. She got pregnant with the pastor and the pastor has been blackmailing her for more sex.

Now she is dead, everyone would move on with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by Camberlo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
A man went out to huzzle and bring what family could eat home but sadly found his wife nude with another man on his bed.

I hate women that cheats

2 Likes

Re: Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor by orumba(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Source please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.