Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. (466 Views)

Where Ladies Buy Their Toys From / Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / Is This True? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by Goodboy2000(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2022
Hey Ladies, You noticed your man doesn't stay at home?

You don't need to go to any Babalawo to make him stay at home, especially this coming festive period.

Protect your man from "small girls with big god"

Trust me, with Playstation Video game � your man would always stay at home.

What do you think guys?
Re: Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by RedMac: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2022
Hmmmm women nah see money buy makeup kits, nah play station dem go come buy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2022
Some Nigerian girls that can’t even gift you something phenomenal on your birthday apart from “ A king is born today “ will now buy you ps4 with their money.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2022
I definitively will, although with a different motive smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by LittleBigDick(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Ikoyi and maitama girls will shock you with doings
Re: Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
I definitively will, although with a different motive smiley smiley

Ja mi si.

What motive? grin
Re: Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by Sagelomona(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
Preferably a PS5 with god of war and fifa plus fuel , peppered ponmo and small kolaq. If I comot for house make my grandfather die �
Re: Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by headbasher96(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hahaha no forget say naija babe na broke babe wey the always need money
Re: Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by marlow1962(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Some Nigerian girls that can’t even gift you something phenomenal on your birthday apart from “ A king is born today “ will now buy you ps4 with their money.
Dats why dem dy always tell we guys “no settle for less”
Re: Ladies, Buy Him Video Game And See Him Stay True To You. by Billgatessecond: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Goodboy2000:
Hey Ladies, You noticed your man doesn't stay at home?

You don't need to go to any Babalawo to make him stay at home, especially this coming festive period.

Protect your man from "small girls with big god"

Trust me, with Playstation Video game � your man would always stay at home.

What do you think guys?

Me just buy me one
I swr to god I no go comot for Aws again buy PS4 put GTA, ghost recon,call of duty, god of war c as I go take super glue myself inside

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Government Bans Sex Before Marriage ( Fornication ) / 4 Basic Things Your Partner Ought Not To Know About You / Three Simple Ways To Treat A Good Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.