Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) (47555 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by KennethEnyi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Make una no dey keep dog o
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by pansophist(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Some owners trains their dog to be a killing machine and as a security attendant, but such dogs should be under heavy supervision.

To roam freely to a point it could kill a boy and no one noticed during the act is carelessness in the owners part and the owner should be charged with murder.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by arantess: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:
Some people share hard drugs with their dogs

I have seen someone smoking AZ and puffing it into the dogs nostrils
Pitbulls and rottweiler have these traits

I don't know if it is hard drugs that causes it
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
arantess:

Pitbulls and rottweiler have these traits

I don't know if it is hard drugs that causes it

It may, it may not

But if it can make a human insane, it can also make an animal insane
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by EniyanNla: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
praiseneo:
Pitbulls should face extinction na the only breed of dog wey get lock teeth
P
Boerbel too
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by chukkystar(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pitbulls should always be closely monitored. They have psychotic episodes that no one knows where it comes from

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by ahnie: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
That was how one idiott let his dog loosed some nights ago,I just woke up from sleep and remembered I needed to purchase an item,I sleepily walked pass only to be startled by the barking of a very big dog with ugly face,I frozed n almost passed out.

Damn dogs are meant to be kept in their kernels,not street.

I have this ishi's of**,shock alot**I freak out easily.people were laughing,after me Ving to some safe distance,I have the yahoo jobless lout some butter biles.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
It's supposed to be highly illegal to keep Pitbulls... They are very dangerous animals.

Some will tell you they feel safer around Rattlesnakes than Pitbulls.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Abujaexpress: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClNyD-btlah/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Too bad. The dog � was not in its humane sense. RIP to the innocent kid
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
After women, fear dogs with four legs.

As you are taking out 6hours a day to fear woman, take 30 mins a day to fear dogs.

I hate genetically enhanced creatures. They are the scum of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by goodheart01: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

I thought dogs are supposed to be domestic animals... undecided cry

Not Pitbulls. Some dogs are naturally wild

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
I still do not understand why people dangerous breeds of dogs as pets?! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Too bad. The dog � was not in its humane sense. RIP to the innocent kid

Normally, dog no get sense.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Thanos5555: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

There are different breeds, some breeds are like tigers, while some lovely for pet and can never hurt.

Some countries have banned some tough breeds. Like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Olaolex: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
I can see the reason some countries banned this breed of a dog

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Aguogba(m): 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
elkharpone:
No Bad Dogs
Just Bad Owners
why always Pitbulls (Terriers).
This same stupid logic is what gun manufacturers always use. Forgetting that if there are no guns, bad humans are not gonna "shoot down" people with flicks of their index fingers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
ahnie:
That was how one idiott let his dog loosed some nights ago,I just woke up from sleep and remembered I needed to purchase an item,I sleepily walked pass only to be startled by the barking of a very big dog with ugly face,I frozed n almost passed out.

Damn dogs are meant to be kept in their kernels,not street.

I have this ishi's of**,shock alot**I freak out easily.people were laughing,after me Ving to some safe distance,I have the yahoo jobless lout some butter biles.

Please don't blame them, the insecurity a rounds necessitated such actions.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Ray07(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Demon of breed dog. Governments across the world need to it banning serious. R I P little one cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
chukkystar:
Pitbulls should always be closely monitored. They have psychotic episodes that no one knows where it comes from

Them no dey monitor pitbull. The madness is follow come and unpredictable.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Grandmeister(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:
Some people share hard drugs with their dogs

I have seen someone smoking AZ and puffing it into the dogs nostrils
It’s not about hard drugs. Pit bulls are just not right to have around kids, infact around people. It can snap and attack without prior warning. It’s a breed that was was developed for illegal dog fights. This same breed has killed a lot of people in America. It is not the strongest breed of dogs but it just has the worst temperament.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by unclejb2(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

pit bull is a dog of prey. It only listens to one person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
beautyhd:
I hate dogs no matter how beautiful they look.

There’s a case I’m following, the child was disfigured terribly by two pit bulls and when the neighbors managed to put one down the owner was fuming saying a child of 3 years trespassed and entered his compound that isn’t fenced.

I think pit bulls should only be kept by the police.

My former estate, one guy shoot pitbull with pump action. It led to a serious court case.

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Grandmeister(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

Not this breed of dogs. Why can’t people just get labradors, German shepherds, or even a Saint Bernard if they are looking for intimidating looking dogs. A pit bull is a breed with loose nuts in the head.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nursepepeye(f): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

this one even act worse than lion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Grandmeister(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
elkharpone:
No Bad Dogs
Just Bad Owners
Lies! People have had their pit bulls snap and attack with no history of doing such in the past. Some dogs just have terrible temperament.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Sweetvie: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
I never like pitbulls for once
How can someone keep those rubbish dog undecided
Rip cry
Poor baby

4 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Dshocker(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
I was even planning on buying a Pitbull
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Grandmeister(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Angelfrost:
It's supposed to be highly illegal to keep Pitbulls... They are very dangerous animals.

Some will tell you they feel safer around Rattlesnakes than Pitbulls.
Left to me I will make that breed completely illegal to have in a residential area with kids.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Sugarcanepenis: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
I'm usually scared, when people leave their toddlers with dogs, unsupervised, u can't completely tame an animal, sometimes they react by instints

10 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by bepositive11: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

Pitbulls are an exception. They've been banned in some countries because of stories like this.

5 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Grandmeister:

It’s not about hard drugs. Pit bulls are just not right to have around kids, infact around people. It can snap and attack without prior warning. It’s a breed that was was developed for illegal dog fights. This same breed has killed a lot of people in America. It is not the strongest breed of dogs but it just has the worst temperament.

Yeah sure

But imagine what a dog can do after inhaling hard drugs

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Dshocker(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

Pitbulls are not domestic animals

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Hosts Birthday Party For Their Dog (Photos) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.