Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) (47561 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by faceland: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
FireUpNow:
One of the reasons I don't like children being around dogs

If they panic, the dog will instinctively chase them.

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by AmazingELixir: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
lipsrsealed

Thank God the dog is not owned by a Nigerian....they would have labelled the dog a Nigerian citizen...those people fear them oo.

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

I thought dogs are supposed to be domestic animals... undecided cry

Not all species were bred for human companionship.

And usually, the more foolish, reckless and inconsiderate TT a person is, the more pitbull-loving they are.

9 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by ahnie: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

You are right though, most Nigerian dog owners do not know simple etiquette of dog handling.

It's well. How you dey Na?
I dey fine,just suffering from mild headache.

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by BRATISLAVA: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
elkharpone:
No Bad Dogs
Just Bad Owners

Anthem of dangerous dog breed owners.

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by kkins25(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

Genetics and Training. Some owners train their dogs to be monsters. While some dogs are genetically Engineering to be beasts. Like dogo Argentino
half correct. You see, a lot of these foreign breeds where specifically bred to help farmers fight foxes, wolves, and other wild animals that attacked herds of the European ancestors. They were never bred to be pets but fierce warriors with the purpose to kill. Some of them were bred as sniffer dogs to help trail escapes, or soldiers within enemy territory. Pitbull, Rottweiler, Aussie Shepard, German Shepard, mastiff, etc should not be pets to soft people. They need alot of disciple. Infact just google "guardian dogs" you'd see that na soldiers people they keep for house as pets. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by LagosIsForIgbos: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
ahnie:
I dey fine,just suffering from mild headache.
OK. Get rest and get well soon!
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Lama70(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
beautyhd:
I hate dogs no matter how beautiful they look.

There’s a case I’m following, the child was disfigured terribly by two pit bulls and when the neighbors managed to put one down the owner was fuming saying a child of 3 years trespassed and entered his compound that isn’t fenced.

I think pit bulls should only be kept by the police.

Not as much as I do. I over hate them.

5 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by MSesan: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
The owner also should collect.... Why would he/she be rearing such wild mammals and left them loose.

May the boy's soul RIP!
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
kkins25:
half correct. You see, a lot of these foreign breeds where specifically bred to help farmers fight foxes, wolves, and other wild animals that attacked herds of the European ancestors. They were never bred to be pets but fierce warriors with the purpose to kill. Some of them were bred as sniffer dogs to help trail escapes, or soldiers within enemy territory. Pitbull, Rottweiler, Aussie Shepard, German Shepard, mastiff, etc should not be pets to soft people. They need alot of disciple. Infact just google "guardian dogs" you'd see that na soldiers people they keep for house as pets. grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, quote where pitbul has been a herder? These dogs are bred to fight.. is it Alabi?
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by kkins25(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

Abeg, quote where pitbul has been a herder? These dogs are bred to fight.. is it Alabi
a[b] lot of these foreign breeds [/b]where specifically bred to help farmers fight foxes, wolves, and other wild animals that attacked herds of the European ancestors. They were never bred to be pets but fierce warriors with the purpose to kill. Some of them were bred as sniffer dogs to help trail escapes, or soldiers within enemy territory.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Father4all: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
That's why ISLAM hates dogs
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by assholemods: 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
sleek214:

Not all. Pitbulls and Rottweilers not good around children less than 10 yrs. Besides, most Africans train these dogs to be Guard/ Security dogs. They ferociously defend their territory. Am equally guilty of such, i have a caucasian shepherd puppy that am training to be a guard dog and my personal bodyguard.
Pitbulls are not good around any age!
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by learnedJAMES(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
The regulations concerning this kind of animals should be strict
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by assholemods: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Father4all:
That's why ISLAM hates dogs
I am a Christian but I hate dogs with passion, even the smallest one.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by brandsoncharlie: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:
Some people share hard drugs with their dogs

I have seen someone smoking AZ and puffing it into their dog's nostrils
It is not drugs for pit bull.
Pitbull Gene is totally different from others, it is a generally wild dog.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by jessylaurel(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClNyD-btlah/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Calabar people here are salivating seeing the roasted dog. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by illicit(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

It is not drugs for pit bull.
Pitbull Gene is totally different from others, it is a generally wild dog.

Yeah sure
Just saying
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Johel(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Sonicroyel: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
But what drives them?

I thought dogs are supposed to be domestic animals... undecided cry

If properly trained
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by hahn(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
See as dem waste the dog meat angry
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by rowosky(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
praiseneo:
Pitbulls should face extinction na the only breed of dog wey get lock teeth
There’s nothing like lock teeth bro.

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
I remembered as a kid of 7yrs with other kids went to one street populated by whites,we saw 7dogs & they saw us too backing visciously,we fled,they chased us as fast as bullets,I couldn't run as fast as the others,i tripped & fell praying to JAh to safe his poor child from those hellhounds who could be upon me in 6secs,i opened my eyes when non pounced on me,i saw they all turned back wagging their tails...just imagine if there are Pitbulls & Rottweilers among those canines.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by zumbigbo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
RIP the young boy - South Africans love their oppressors too much. Everything oyibo do they want to copy.

Give them 24 hours, they go re-frame story to blame Zimbos and Jollof crew.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
faceland:

If they panic, the dog will instinctively chase them.
it always scare me to the bones when I see children under 5 years old playing with dogs. I don't just like seeing it

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
There's actually a big debate over banning pitbulls in South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMc8f517XGQ
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Fatheroflove(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
That is why i preferred my 'Bingo'
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pitt bulls, rottweiler, mastiff and even chihuahuas are not good for kids. If you have kids under 5 its best not to keep these monsters as pets.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by wolebest: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClNyD-btlah/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Aggressive dogs should not be kept where children play or loiter.
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
These breed of dogs are not for pets, they are very dangerous beasts
Re: 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) by Nmezor(f): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Really sad,rest on lil one...I really wonder why they were not chained

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Hosts Birthday Party For Their Dog (Photos) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.