Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

If You Experience Any Of This Symptoms, Please Go For HIV Test Immediately - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Experience Any Of This Symptoms, Please Go For HIV Test Immediately (298 Views)

I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Experience Any Of This Symptoms, Please Go For HIV Test Immediately by WellnessGuides: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2022
This video consist of the earliest symptoms of HIV.
HIV is no longer a life sentence. With early diagnosis & treatment, patient can live a long healthy life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ghChovdt0

(1) (Reply)

The Different Types Of Crowns You Can Get For Your Front Teeth / How To Deworm / 5 Signs That Your Child Is Suffering From Mental Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.