Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide (23938 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon (Photos, Video) / "Why My Husband Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon" - Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide by specialmati(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
JAGS001:

I'm pretty sure even in your papa house y'all are agberos, very poor and useless, look one among many of the agbero Tinubu trained MC oluomo he's a multimillionaire and all his children studied abroad and you that you are claiming not to be agbero your papa didn't go school abroad talk more of sending you there grin grin
Even MC oluomo has a degree in business admin abroad and your yeye here on nairaland cursing people like say na somebody swear for you to be poor grin
I used to say politics isn't do or die just use your sense even if obi meet Atiku or Tinubu today he will bow for them to show some respect just like the way Atiku and Tinubu meets shake and gist in the airport's
As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin since its no ones fault that you are a tout but your useless parent who should have giving you reason to live and exist. instead for tinubu to useless the remaining destiny you have by recruiting you into agbero work. grin grin grin grin grin so mc oluomo is your role model no wonder you carry this touting work for head.but tinubu no send you na that lagoon you will end up.you want to teach me politics like i attached your name when i write post.continue running after buses for bustop the remaining working cells in your brain will soon evaporate finish ,so that you will end up in that lagoon before the year runs out.mugu
Re: Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide by ObalendeCMS: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide by redsun(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The oba of Lagos has always been an irresponsible man

There is nothing royalty about him, he's a monumental disgrace

Funny enough, all the nm mentioned victims happen to bear yoruba names. There is something brave about suicide for someone who has nothing to live for like most Nigerians at the movement. But it's not the best option, considering the devastating impact it has on the victim's loved ones.
Re: Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide by armyofone(m): 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Superstitious beliefs as usual - what white people do appease the fake mermaid?

The Golden Gate Bridge used to be hot spot - a barrier was put in place so people can't use it to end their life. At another Bridge, a nail rail was put on the concrete and people can't climb to jump due to the nails added recently by engineers.

Mental health issues that are out of control is the reason. Human mind is complex and complicated - when you are faced with problems and no way out, the worst can happen.

Lagos state government should brainstorm with engineers to create prevention barriers such as nail rails, barb wires etc that can prevent people from climbing.

1 Like

Re: Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Interesting read! Please what is the title of the book that this your quote was excerpted from?

Thanks.

The Name of The Book is: With the Adepts by Franz Hartman

You can download the PDF version by clicking
the link below:

With the Adepts

Its one of those books that you don't forget.
Re: Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide by ObalendeCMS: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ayo13945:

The Name of The Book is: With the Adepts by Franz Hartman

You can download the PDF version by clicking
the link below:

With the Adepts

Its one of those books that you don't forget.

Thanks bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol, Weed In Agege / New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected / How Do I Get Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.