Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) (18253 Views)

Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by gradeA(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Allison012:
What's up with all these recent food poisoning.?
From Kogi to Anambra way down to Abia now Benue.

Chemical used in storing food no go expire, them go still cook the food chop.

R.I.P

Honestly, it's crazy. Recently I noticed there is this chemical used in the can of Beta Malt that makes it stink terribly if stored in some kind of conditions. It's horrible.
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
This is usually happen in Biafraland
Rip to them

See what hatred has turned u into...sorry o
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
post=118579591:

Amen ooooo
Grilled vultures that's the meat they ate.
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sad
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Allison012:
What's up with all these recent food poisoning.?
From Kogi to Anambra way down to Abia now Benue.

Chemical used in storing food no go expire, them go still cook the food chop.

R.I.P
who do you blame? NAFDAC can not tell me they haven’t seen aboki using sniper to preserve beans from being eaten by Ant
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by iamsolasoul(f): 3:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Please wash all fruits and vegetables before cooking and utensils will fresh soap and water.

Cut out any part of fruit or vegetables that looks injected and has holes.

Check around your kitchen counters especially wooden ones for mold
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by sync(f): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Africa my Africa
A set of people previously died allegedly from food poisoning. No investigation was done, no crime scene was investigated. Everything was still left in place till the unfortunate woman went ahead to “inherit” the same poisoned food stuff resulting to their deaths. The cycle continues. God help us in this part of the world
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by Decent09(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1432522/four-family-members-7-others-die-suspected-food-poisoning-benue-photos/

Where is Ortom, abi he is now romancing with President Buhari.

It's Buhari that caused it.

Make we allow the Deaths to rest in peace.
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by harmony75: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
What's going on there should be thorough investigation this is so sad �
Re: Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) by Franciscabless(f): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
So disheartening,may their souls rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Spouse Flirt? / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.