Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video (21119 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video / Yemi Alade Rocks Futuristic Outfit For Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by StagethemTVee: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Teni while speaking during an interview said Davido is such a good guy whom when something happens to, it seems like it happened to you.

She recalled how he had a meeting with some foreign business partners on the day she fixed to shoot her music video for the song for you.

The camera men had delayed bringing the equipments which caused the video shoot to delay into the night and Davido stayed back to shoot with her while cancelling his important meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ZfCS7xJe8

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Henrick007: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
That's nice of him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by ImoleNaija: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
On a truthful level, Davido get love for humanity.

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by harzard100(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by nymphomaniac(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
So?
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by fasho01(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Really, OBO is a really nice guy. I wish him a happy 30th

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Charismatic107: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
OBO with a heart of gold

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Arizon61: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
T

1 Like

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Starboytwo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Everybody know say OBO na person na, the guy 3 sure.

Neymar
OBO
Osihmen

30 Likes

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by GreaterFuture(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ok...
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Belvy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Davido such a kind soul. May he bounce back even stronger

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by 2blessed01(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
DavidO is a good guy...
Everyone knows dat...
May GOD continue to heal him and bring him back to us stronger...AMEN

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by tishbite41(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
OBO
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Each time i come across Davido's name i remember his son and my heart breaks.

I can only imagine how he feels. Happy bithday Davido.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Rinoxy: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Supermods/Mods, haba, I made a post on a topic that I need advice for, but it wasn't brought to front page despite my plea for the mods to help me push it. It's been days now. Abeg na.
https://www.nairaland.com/7435447/honest-user-advice-peugeot-307
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by timesuploaded: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Davido the clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Sweetvie: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wow
That's nice of him smiley
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by kambili999(f): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
I really pray he bounces back. Good stories are said about him from people

5 Likes

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by donforeign: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Davido is a good guy.. keep your head up OBO..

7 Likes

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by IPG25(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gud
0ne
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by kambili999(f): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
timesuploaded:
Davido the clout chaser
is it yours he is chasing?? Why not chase your own

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by makavalley(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sometimes I feel how would he cope the moment he returns back to so social media. because the feeds of IG with his late sons photo popping up every now and then.
Stay strong OBO ... man of the people.

7 Likes

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by TyyT22(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Anybody who doesn't like Davido should be check!!

5 Likes

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by illicit(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
That's not a smart business move tho

But wtf, his father owns the company

2 Likes

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Amspecial: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
sad
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Iamchivic(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. / Tonto Dikeh: Halima Abubakar Is Fighting Herself Up & Down, She's Not My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.