Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video (21110 Views)

Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Yemi Alade And Rick Ross Shooting Her Music Video / Yemi Alade Rocks Futuristic Outfit For Her Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by gimakon2(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
I used to dislike this guy before o. But hearing and seeing some good things about this guy sends very positive vibes down my spine.

I saw Davido one day in South African Airlines, i came to book a flight ticket. And Davido came there, A woman (I think she was a cleaner) came by and begged him that she did not have any dime on her. Davido brought out his phone and transferred 1 million naira to her on the very spot!
This is something several politicians as well as most of us in high places cannot do.

That thing changed my thinking towards him. Happy birthday big man. You day try , and God will make him even bigger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by guobe: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Op just a little correction as English no be our language as there is nothing like equipments.equioment is equipment even if it is more than one.ebo is logo as my people will say it.
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by basty: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
God heal the wound in Davido's hearth.
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Mjuu1: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Business
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Myfuture01(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
It's good to be good.
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by wamide042(m): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
illicit:
That's not a smart business move tho

But wtf, his father owns the company
You think life is all about Business and Money Making ?

2 Likes

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by BigYash: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
timesuploaded:
Davido the clout chaser
Atleast we know Davido for something. Who you be and wetin them know you for? Getat jor

1 Like

Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by malali: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Davido should man up and tell the world Ifeanyi Adeleke was autistic.

That cannot be hidden forever.
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Domistar5(f): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Selflessness.

Happy Birthday OBO.
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Streetmovement(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Each time i come across Davido's name i remember his son and my heart breaks.

I can only imagine how he feels. Happy bithday Davido.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

I doubt
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Streetmovement(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

O.B.O cool
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Menclothing: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Favourite
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Josephkabila12: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Davido is a good guy
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Goldbw122(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
When you are good you are just good, no matter what people do and what is happening around you, you are just good.
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Chiraq77(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
malali:
Davido should man up and tell the world Ifeanyi Adeleke was autistic.

That cannot be hidden forever.

Oga wey your proof
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by illicit(m): 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
wamide042:

You think life is all about Business and Money Making ?

Yes boss
To some extent

If I try that where I work, I will be fired acually
Who takes pleasure over business
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by candygist: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
kambili999:
is it yours he is chasing?? Why not chase your own

You are sounding emotional undecided
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Jostoman: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
I love him so much
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by Teeroyzimma: 1:14am On Nov 22, 2022
illicit:

Yes boss
To some extent

If I try that where I work, I will be fired acually
Who takes pleasure over business

Davido is already a multi-millionaire, that meeting cancellation will not affect him
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by kambili999(f): 4:42am On Nov 22, 2022
candygist:

You are sounding emotional undecided
is it your sound? Face your front please
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by illicit(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

Davido is already a multi-millionaire, that meeting cancellation will not affect him

Yeah sure
But that's not how such multi millions were made
Re: Teni Recalls How Davido Cancelled Important Business Meeting For Her Music Video by myrates: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Teni while speaking during an interview said Davido is such a good guy whom when something happens to, it seems like it happened to you.

She recalled how he had a meeting with some foreign business partners on the day she fixed to shoot her music video for the song for you.

The camera men had delayed bringing the equipments which caused the video shoot to delay into the night and Davido stayed back to shoot with her while cancelling his important meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ZfCS7xJe8

Happy birthday King David, OBO with large heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DanDizzy Laments And Advise Lagosians / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. / MC Tagwaye Thrills Guests In Buhari’s Voice At Wike's Award Reception In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.