Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed (5280 Views)

My Hubby’s ‘thing’ Did Not Move Around Me – Says Lady Married For 12 Hours / Lady Married Through Video Call Wedding To Her US Based Husband / Women Are Getting Married Less And Less /shocking Reasons!!! (2) (3) (4)

Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
I specifically open this account for this story so that no one will trace it to me..

I was newly posted to a certain city in the South South Nigeria, I was given a good 2 bedroom apartment, I hurriedly furnish the house bought everything necessary in the house in order to stop spending in a hotel... After few weeks I started feeling lonely as I don't have any girlfriend around..

One thing I promised myself is never to do anything with a married woman as I see the level at which ladies throw themselves around me some married but they don't care.

I decided to download one of these online hookup apps I got paired with a pretty girl we started chatting she told me that she sells beddings... We immediately agreed to meet up in my house as she will bring some for me, but before she came I told her as a joke that her boobs and backside are tempting when she comes we'll sample them and see how interesting and fun they will be as a guy man now one has to get a way out... But I specifically asked her hope she's not married she said she's not.

Boom within few minutes she's in my dormont.

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by brosom(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
U re simply confused!!

Go back to sleep and wake up right.

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
When she came in I didn't expect her to be that simple it was as if it's nacking that brought her she went straight to bed as if we know each other before. As she assured me earlier she's not married now I just assumed she doesn't even have a serious boyfriend and the girl was very pretty probably within her late twenties or so. Within few minutes I don UnCloth her and we are in to action.
We rested as she was going I didn't even buy any of the beddings as she came with few, I gave her a reasonable amount of money that is enough to buy 4 of her beddings.

How I found out she's married : I thought we'll continue knacking but I decided to do some more diggings in to her background. She divided her name in to two (I won't mention her real name) eg let's say her name Benita she told me that her name is "Beni" she said that's her name.
So I check her number in Truecaller I saw Benita with her surname!
So I decided to check on Facebook Lol and behold it was her wedding pictures that is in the Facebook profile. More diggings I saw that her wedding is not even up to a year and she's already fun.cking outside. I felt so bad over what I did... I felt Bad for her husband! How can a lady be this wicked? She doesn't even care at all. I decided to hold my peace but share my story to a trusted confident. He told me I shouldn't worry as I have no idea she was married, and I should try as much as possible to avoid her so that she won't lure me again as she's damn pretty.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by misreal(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
you didnt know she was married, so avoid her from today else karma will come for you

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by Weirdcamila: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Una dey try , you invited someone straight to your house , she was simple and you entered as a fast guy. You should be more concerned about your safety next time unless you are not in Nigeria presently

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by Danielkelly: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
@rastafaricusad
Goodevening

You seem to be shocked
By this adventure.
I guess your one of the few men who has never been behind the scene of the women's world.

I would like to urge you to know more experince more now that your brain
is curious too.
check out Ubanjas miseducation thread hear on nairaland,
check out the brotherhood also known as redpill thread.

You are already a man of value subconsicouly
I would have asked you to check my thread.

I would like to have your consent so i can create an educative content out of your real life experience of an anonymus user, which is this thread.

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
I didn't contact her for the next few days, I wanted her to create a defence mechanism so that I will throw her away showing her that she's not a good person! So I called and asked her which church does she attend I should join her on Sunday she said she goes with her sister and her sisters husband as her sister wouldn't be comfortable me joining them. Few days past she called that she want to come and spend sometime in my house! I rejected the offer, I told her I m busy, she then asked for 50k to I told her I don't have.

I told her that a man of God told me that I slept with a married woman! She should tell me the truth is she married?
She said she was but they are no more together, they are separated. According to her Facebook page it was less than 8 months marriage! God have mercy!

I told her that she's broken a special covenant God has for me by sleeping with me knowing fully well that she's married! She insisted they are separated. So I told her to stay away from me, we can't be friends!

I didn't know that time whether it's true they are separated or not but the last time I checked their anniversary the kind of Love songs she sang on her Facebook page for her husband you won't believe she cheats. I m just so heartbroken for that her husband!

I see posts her husband's siblings as she's the best thing to their brother, the way they shower her with love songs it's heart breaking for me.

Guys, Men we need to be careful some of those gender called Female are something else.

Even thou me self I m married but, I will never do a married woman!

Decency requires that as a married man get a single lady.... That's cool as one pünani is not enough for us.

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by donkarly(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
rastafaricrusad:
I didn't contact her for the next few days, I wanted her to create a defence mechanism so that I will throw her away showing her that she's not a good person! So I called and asked her which church does she attend I should join her on Sunday she said she goes with her sister and her sisters husband as her sister wouldn't be comfortable me joining them. Few days past she called that she want to come and spend sometime in my house! I rejected the offer, I told her I m busy, she then asked for 50k to I told her I don't have.

I told her that a man of God told me that I slept with a married woman! She should tell me the truth is she married?
She said she was but they are no more together, they are separated. According to her Facebook page it was less than 8 months marriage! God have mercy!

I told her that she's broken a special covenant God has for me by sleeping with me knowing fully well that she's married! She insisted they are separated. So I told her to stay away from me, we can't be friends!

I didn't know that time whether it's true they are separated or not but the last time I checked their anniversary the kind of Love songs she sang on her Facebook page for her husband you won't believe she cheats. I m just so heartbroken for that her husband!

I see posts her husband's siblings as she's the best thing to their brother, the way they shower her with love songs it's heart breaking for me.

Guys, Men we need to be careful some of those gender called Female are something else.

Even thou me self I m married but, I will never do a married woman!

Decency requires that as a married man get a single lady.... That's cool as one pünani is not enough for us.
Ok,you have a covenant with God not to Bleep a married woman n not never to fornicate. Ok oo

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
donkarly:

Ok,you have a covenant with God not to Bleep a married woman n not never to fornicate. Ok oo
grin grin grin sin is sin sha but aswear to God some sins are more deadly! Aswear if I know a woman is married the prick no go even stand, that's my mindset. It's just like seeing someone fucking my wife! Do you know the punishment is to kill him! Fuçking his own wife is not a revenge but sending him to God directly is the best thing to do.
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by candygist: 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
rastafaricrusad:
When she came in I didn't expect her to be that simple it was as if it's nacking that brought her she went straight to bed as if we know each other before. As she assured me earlier she's not married now I just assumed she doesn't even have a serious boyfriend and the girl was very pretty probably within her late twenties or so. Within few minutes I don UnCloth her and we are in to action.
We rested as she was going I didn't even buy any of the beddings as she came with few, I gave her a reasonable amount of money that is enough to buy 4 of her beddings.

How I found out she's married : I thought we'll continue knacking but I decided to do some more diggings in to her background. She divided her name in to two (I won't mention her real name) eg let's say her name Benita she told me that her name is "Beni" she said that's her name.
So I check her number in Truecaller I saw Benita with her surname!
So I decided to check on Facebook Lol and behold it was her wedding pictures that is in the Facebook profile. More diggings I saw that her wedding is not even up to a year and she's already fun.cking outside. I felt so bad over what I did... I felt Bad for her husband! How can a lady be this wicked? She doesn't even care at all. I decided to hold my peace but share my story to a trusted confident. He told me I shouldn't worry as I have no idea she was married, and I should try as much as possible to avoid her so that she won't lure me again as she's damn pretty.

She as collected your destiny to use

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by immanuelsize: 1:33am On Nov 22, 2022
@op, I hope you're aware that a fool at 40 is better than you?

For your info, when a married woman hv sex outside her marriage whether she do it with a single guy or married man, it is the same sin a married man commits when he hv sex outside his marriage whether he do it with single lady or married woman.

Sex is sex.

So, stop justifying yourself because you're a man, you can have extra marrital affairs while a married woman should not.

Anyway, karma or no karma, it depends on personal believe. Some people believe in that law whereas others don't believe in it. I'm among the later.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 5:44am On Nov 22, 2022
candygist:

She as collected your destiny to use
grin grin grin well if that is how to collect destiny I will have opted for more of her.. Coz lately I have an extraordinary promotion to the management level in my place of work, I work in a government owned oil liquefied natural gas company and I m extremely young... Very much above my peers at work...

So let the stealing of destiny continue.
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 5:51am On Nov 22, 2022
immanuelsize:
@op, I hope you're aware that a fool at 40 is better than you?

For your info, when a married woman hv sex outside her marriage whether she do it with a single guy or married man, it is the same sin a married man commits when he hv sex outside his marriage whether he do it with single lady or married woman.

Sex is sex.

So, stop justifying yourself because you're a man, you can have extra marrital affairs while a married woman should not.

Anyway, karma or no karma, it depends on personal believe. Some people believe in that law whereas others don't believe in it. I'm among the later.
I wonder how and why some of you find it very easy to insult someone for no reason... What is with the insult? That someone is full at 40.. how does my sin effect you? My sin cause ur poverty or misfortune? I collect your girlfriend? Oboy parkwell... I see people that insult others for no reason unsecured or suffering from poverty. My sin didn't cause any of ur misfortune.

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by immortalmortal: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Please give me her number, I need some beddings
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2022
This is what I'm talking about. Hahahahaha... you men should keep deceiving yourselves.

I'm sure her husband too was into such games and that was how he even met her. So you too will one day get married to her type and she'll be sampled by other men. And the cycle goes on.
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by garriAndsugar: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2022
rastafaricrusad:
grin grin grin well if that is how to collect destiny I will have opted for more of her.. Coz lately I have an extraordinary promotion to the management level in my place of work, I work in a government owned oil liquefied natural gas company and I m extremely young... Very much above my peers at work...

You sound like Americandad. If you like change 50monikers.. just know that a leopard cannot change its spots.

Mtcheww

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by obo389(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2022
rastafaricrusad:
I specifically open this account for this story so that no one will trace it to me..

I was newly posted to a certain city in the South South Nigeria, I was given a good 2 bedroom apartment, I hurriedly furnish the house bought everything necessary in the house in order to stop spending in a hotel... After few weeks I started feeling lonely as I don't have any girlfriend around..

One thing I promised myself is never to do anything with a married woman as I see the level at which ladies throw themselves around me some married but they don't care.

I decided to download one of these online hookup apps I got paired with a pretty girl we started chatting she told me that she sells beddings... We immediately agreed to meet up in my house as she will bring some for me, but before she came I told her as a joke that her boobs and backside are tempting when she comes we'll sample them and see how interesting and fun they will be as a guy man now one has to get a way out... But I specifically asked her hope she's not married she said she's not.

Bros abeg wetn be the name of the app?
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2022
Doing married women brings bad luck. Watch and see. Except no bride price was paid.

I Hope you don't crumble financially.

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2022
rastafaricrusad:

You told her as a joke?

Simp!
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by AfahaAbia(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2022
Sleeping with a married woman brings bad luck. I'm speaking from experience. No matter how cool it is.

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2022
U're married but still Bleep around. Guy get out abeg! U nd ur likes are one of the reasons i'm afraid of marriage.

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 8:42am On Nov 22, 2022
obo389:

Bros abeg wetn be the name of the app?
tinder
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by kingslj: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2022
rastafaricrusad:
grin grin grin sin is sin sha but aswear to God some sins are more deadly! Aswear if I know a woman is married the prick no go even stand, that's my mindset. It's just like seeing someone fucking my wife! Do you know the punishment is to kill him! Fuçking his own wife is not a revenge but sending him to God directly is the best thing to do.

what of if you already consider your wife as a LovePeddler through her actions?

will you still react that way ?
me i wouldn't give myself high BP with a woman i know do it behind my back .
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2022
garriAndsugar:

You sound like anericandad. If you like change 50monikers.. just know that a leopard cannot change its spots.

Mtcheww
na you sabi ooo, you re not making sense
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2022
immortalmortal:
Please give me her number, I need some beddings
u r badd boy, go to the market there are good beddings there
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by candygist: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2022
rastafaricrusad:

Baba show love na. You can't be chopping govt money alone na
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This is what I'm talking about. Hahahahaha... you men should keep deceiving yourselves.

I'm sure her husband too was into such games and that was how he even met her. So you too will one day get married to her type and she'll be sampled by other men. And the cycle goes on.

so u r a saint abi? No man don sample ur pùnanï before! Nobody's husband or boyfriend don sample you before only ur husband or ur boyfriend! How sure are you you re not a side chick to ur boyfriend? If you are not guilty of any of this give me ur number make we sample each other grin grin grin

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
U're married but still Bleep around. Guy get out abeg! U nd ur likes are one of the reasons i'm afraid of marriage.
from your response u re a small boy probably less than 25 you never leave ur papa house yet. Oboy make small money and have your freedom and see how different pùnanïs go dey flaunt themselves around you. It takes the grace of God for you to even stand your ground not to do married women! But for young girls them never born you! You must fùck you must sample alot to get rid of the adventures on ur head. Unless if ur gbola no well.
Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by jesmond3945: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2022
rastafaricrusad:
I wonder how and why some of you find it very easy to insult someone for no reason... What is with the insult? That someone is full at 40.. how does my sin effect you? My sin cause ur poverty or misfortune? I collect your girlfriend? Oboy parkwell... I see people that insult others for no reason unsecured or suffering from poverty. My sin didn't cause any of ur misfortune.
he is right. Both of you are guilty so close this thread.

Re: Lady Married Less Than A Year Lured Me To Bed by rastafaricrusad: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2022
candygist:

Baba show love na. You can't be chopping govt money alone na
am a civil servant working for industry wages... Na politicians dey chop free money and I m not one of them.

Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? / Serious Question For Ladies (pics) / Omg!!! Naija Runs Girl Who Looks Like Nicky Minaj Shares B'a'd Photos On Ig

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97