Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls (1807 Views)

JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money / Hauwa Liman's Parents Speak With TVC, As ICRC Reacts To Her Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by domDva(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu’s TVC is conducting a poll in Hausa and decided to tag Obi as a pastor.
If I were from the North, I will really be offended that this politicians really feel that Northerners have no brains , that all you need to do is touch their religious sensibility and they will loose their humanity .

This attempt by TVC is an insult to the North and all enlightened citizens, so these people really take us for fools without brains to think and analyze issues.
Damn, the desperation in Tinubu’s camp is terrible .

I thought they said that internet doesn’t matter so why play all known and unknown gimmicks just to place your unstable candidate at an advantage.

The poll has even crashed because Obidients have all gone there …they even dressed Atiku in Igbo attire .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Eriokanmi: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Apc and Tinubu, lovers of propaganda. The Obi's poll result was shocking. Who says he's not popular in the north again? grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by onez: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Shame on TVC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Janajack: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tinubu is a desperate man, he can do anything to have his way. He can even kill his opponent just to win. People should be careful with this type of man

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Gunayo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
The God of Pastors will surely make way for him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Ofunaofu: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
We are not surprised

Tinubu, his urchins and his propaganda machineries like the The Nation Lagos-Ibadan express way newspaper and TVC are medium through which lies, deceit and falsehood are being churned out on a daily

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Kyase(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
domDva:
If I were from the North, I will really be offended that this politicians really feel that Northerners have no brains , that all you need to do is touch their religious sensibility and they will loose their humanity .

This attempt by TVC is an insult to the North and all enlightened citizens, so these people really take us for fools without brains to think and analyze issues.

I thought they said that internet doesn’t matter so why play all known and unknown gimmicks just to place your unstable candidate at an advantage.

The poll has even crashed because Obidients have all gone there …they even dressed Atiku in Igbo attire .

Shey na pastor e be
The 65 years old youth Dey run campaign for churches na
Some of us don Dey damage Dey guy for north already
And we never even start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by domDva(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Tagging him a pastor is even foolishness because the current VP is a pastor. Like I said, you guys are indirectly insulting the North as people without brains. It will backfire

Kyase:

Shey na pastor e be
And we never even start

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kyase:

Shey na pastor e be
And we never even start

This is false you can't damage, what doesn't exist!, so what are you damaging undecided

Peter Obi is inexistent in the north..

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by domDva(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Atiku can only cum on the bumbum of one of his boyfriends …Courtesy FFK.
Not my theory oo loll

Thinkam:

This is false you can't damage, what doesn't exist!, so what are you damaging undecided

Atiku is coming
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Racoon(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Why the obsession with Peter Obi even to the point of tagging him a pastor?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Belteshazzar1: 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Can i get an amen in the house.....
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
domDva:

Thank God you are not and Pastor Obi stands rejected.
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pastor??

Chai! Politics and drama grin cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by domDva(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Why block the voting link na ? You guys will be humiliated in your bedrooms. Open the damn link let’s know whether pastor Obi or Atheist Tinubu is who Nigerians want .

Raheeqilmaktoom:

Thank God you are not and Pastor Obi stands rejected.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
domDva:
Why block the voting link na ? You guys will be humiliated in your bedrooms. Open the damn link let’s know whether pastor Obi or Atheist Tinubu is who Nigerians want .

Lol, see mentality.

What's the total number of Nigerians that re voting in that poll? If 100k people voted for a person against his opponents cumulative 100k, does that mean he is winning the elections by a large margin?

Never mind that the 200k is the least any state in Nigeria can return in presidential elections, some will return results in millions. May be its as they said, your is an online candidacy and presidency.
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by OsunOriginal: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
domDva:

I thought you guys said there are 40% Christians in the north. Why the cry about TVC's labeling Obi a pastor? After all he started his campaign from the church asking the christians to take back their country
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by XerXers: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
The way these yorubas push the north as if the north are mumus baffles me. But I'm sure the north is wiser

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by FarahAideed: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria doesn't need people like Tinubu who always use religion and tribe as a vehicle for the personal ambition , if he is already polarizing the country so much before he is elected the imagine what he will do to as incumbent president going for 2nd term

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Oziens: 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
The Path Of The Just Shine Brighter, Whilst the Way of The Wicked Is Darkness & Shortlived.

Nigeria Is For All Well Meaning Nigerians
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Oziens:

The Path Of The Just Shine Brighter, Whilst the Way of The Wicked Is Darkness & Shortlived.

Nigeria Is For All Well Meaning Nigerians

Nigerians don't mean well for nigeria , they voted buhari twice.

So shelve it bruv

Atiku is coming
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Bobloco: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I thought you guys said there are 40% Christians in the north. Why the cry about TVC's labeling Obi a pastor? After all he started his campaign from the church asking the christians to take back their country

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by domDva(m): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Don’t you think this sounds sooooooo dumb ?? You initiated a poll that you claim to be unecesaary, even went as far as manipulating it, now you are caught and suddenly it no longer matters because less than 100k will vote …what do you and your master smoke ?? Lolllll

Raheeqilmaktoom:

Lol, see mentality.

What's the total number of Nigerians that re voting in that poll? If 100k people voted for a person against his opponents cumulative 100k, does that mean he is winning the elections by a large margin?

Never mind that the 200k is the least any state in Nigeria can return in presidential elections, some will return results in millions. May be its as they said, your is an online candidacy and presidency.
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by domDva(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
They should have added Occultist Tinubu just for the sake of balance . That’s all.

OsunOriginal:

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Who get TVC?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kyase:

Shey na pastor e be
And we never even start

We will damage tinubu beyond repair.

What I will personally do to tinubu will cripple him.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by femisplash: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
I love TVC, you can't be related to Jagaban and not be strategic and sophisticated. Zombidients should stop hitting their heads against the floor since Northern Christians would only vote for a Christian.
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by CanineOfJackal: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kyase:

Shey na pastor e be
And we never even start
Damage Peter Obi?

Shut up. You are still running a four year course in the sixth year because of ASUU strike and you saw someone that will make a pathway for your future.

Stockholm syndrome needs to be changed to Kyase Syndrome because your oppressors has really masturbate your balls that the orgasmic feelings don't want you to let go
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by Kyase(m): 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Damage Peter Obi?

Shut up. You are still running a four year course in the sixth year because of ASUU strike and you saw someone that will make a pathway for your future.

Stockholm syndrome needs to be changed to Kyase Syndrome because your oppressors has really masturbate your balls that the orgasmic feelings don't want you to let go

Actually, Stockholm syndrome needs to be changed to obidient syndromes, most if not all supporter of Obi are suffering from that
Re: Pastor Peter Obi - TVC Hausa Polls by techWriter1: 2:11am On Nov 22, 2022
embarrassment on TVC

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Singer In Anambra / How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. / Alex Otti Vs Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.