Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  (2477 Views)

2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by tsdarkside(m): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
this is just facts....

people that always voted fee dee fee will follow obi to labour....
fee dee fee lost hugh....

or do you guys think,people that voted apc twice will switch to fee dee fee all of a sudden....??

1 Like

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ddokie:

I would wonder the part of gandollars statement that is making you happy. The man is stating an obvious fact which is that APC is going to get an insignificant amount of votes in the SE, same as Atiku. that's not what you and you fellow batstards are looking forward to. You guys are hoping that Umahi, Uzodinma, Nnamani, and more recently Soludo will give you the votes of the SE on a platter.

Well gandollar being an old fox, has just told you not to bother, that nothing is going to come out of the SE for APC.

With over 95% of 11million registered voters in the region going to to LP, which is slightly above 10m votes, you should be worried where you would get votes to cover up for that, especially when you consider the fact that Atiku is winning the north, while RMK will slug the rest of the votes out with BAT.
bros you are crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
owobokiri:
With almajiris from Chad Niger and northern Cameroons?
I can feel your crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Despacito1: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Gov. of Kano state, Mr Ganduje claims votes tally for the APC in the entire South-East for the party in past elections was insignificant and inferior to returns from just a local government in his native Kano State.

*Dismisses the emergence of the Labour party candidate, Peter Obi as 'no threat' but as a good omen, who will snatch votes from the PDP.

https://gazettengr.com/peter-obi-is-no-threat-south-east-votes-for-apc-insignificant-ganduje-%ef%bf%bc/
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

But to be serious what he said is a pure truth. Did ipob allowed anybody to register their voters card? It has disfranchized their political power and worth noting. SE voters numbers is Judy LGA in Kano alone. Added this their rubbish Biafra and you imagined obi will win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by pinkgoodies(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2022
Ddokie:

I would wonder the part of gandollars statement that is making you happy. The man is stating an obvious fact which is that APC is going to get an insignificant amount of votes in the SE, same as Atiku. that's not what you and you fellow batstards are looking forward to. You guys are hoping that Umahi, Uzodinma, Nnamani, and more recently Soludo will give you the votes of the SE on a platter.

Well gandollar being an old fox, has just told you not to bother, that nothing is going to come out of the SE for APC.

With over 95% of 11million registered voters in the region going to to LP, which is slightly above 10m votes, you should be worried where you would get votes to cover up for that, especially when you consider the fact that Atiku is winning the north, while RMK will slug the rest of the votes out with BAT.

Same way PO won't get any significant vote in NW and NE. Meaning not APC loss but PDPs own. Nobi only 95%.. how many pple dey even come out from d 11mil. Many have died, many travelled out, many relocated, many won't even move out of dia houses on election day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Kingspin(m): 12:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Then let's restructure for Kano to be.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by sonature1: 12:27am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo, these guys just like to dey use SE catch cruise lol.

Na true Ganduje talk tho. Even with all the underage voters registering in the SE, they still can’t beat one LG in Kano in their votes for APC.

I know you can read but you can't understand.

He's talking about the total number of votes that South East gives APC.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Chinonye2022(m): 3:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Truth the say is always bitter
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by CSTRR: 3:22am On Nov 22, 2022
He's not talking about the south east votes as a whole.

He is talking about the votes the south east has given the APC in past elections.

Its has always been negligible.

Most of the SE votes go to the pdp in times past and so ganduje believes PDP will suffer the most from the obi movement.

According to inec, the South East has 11 million votes in play.

That is not small.

Bigotry has damaged these tinubu boys on nairaland, and they will learn the lesson in February.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Benwallt(m): 4:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
No matter how little the number is we will vote for obi....

A little drop of water makes a mighty ocean....
in your dreams . Come nect year pdp and LP supporters would be like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by LegendHero(m): 4:39am On Nov 22, 2022
sonature1:

I know you can read but you can't understand.

He's talking about the total number of votes that South East gives APC.

If you had used your glasses, you would have seen I specifically mentioned APC in my comment.

Now go back and read Shinedu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:49am On Nov 22, 2022
HNICEARTH:
“The votes we got from Nasarawa Local Government in Kano Metropolitan is much higher than the total votes APC got in whole five states of South-East,” Mr Ganduje said."

And you never asked yourself why?

“So you can see that if there is any problem in South-East it is the PDP that would suffer. It is the vote of PDP that Peter Obi will snatch away. For APC, it is a good omen,” he said."

Then why is the APC so bothered about Peter obi?
LegendHero:

If you had used your glasses, you would have seen I specifically mentioned APC in my comment.

I love the fact you guys care most about Obi and ignore Kwankwaso influence in the Northwest, when it will hit you guys then you will know that Kwankwaso is most influential politian in the North-West after Buhari who is not contesting and there is no how they will ignore Kwankwaso and Atiku and vote for Tinubu, una brains go open in few Months time
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:59am On Nov 22, 2022
LegendHero:

That Kano, Kaduna and Kastina votes Tinubu and his lieutenants are hoping will be the highest undoing of Tinubu, Tinubu should just move he campaign to Northwest and forget about SE and SS, because I'm following Kwankwaso campaign in those areas, in Northwest he will be a huge Cancer to APC and PDP the shock you guys will receive from Northwest especially Kano, and mind you that Jonathan won his first tenure election without Northwest. Tinubu should move to Northwest and not bother campaign in the SE and SS, I will see how fragile Tinubu from Southwest will win very active man Kwankwaso in his domain or win Atiku grin
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by ZUBY77(m): 5:06am On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Pure Savage. Ganduje gives joy when he talks.

Well, Incase you havent notice. I Stopped all political argument . These days, i just lay back and watch everything unfold. smiley

I hope you got your share of the dollars he stuffed in his Pockets.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Paretomaster1(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Reinaldo:
Say that again when Peter Obi is declared president of Nigeria in 2023

President of Biafra abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by frank14011991(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2022
Thinkam:
grin cheesy

Anyone that doesn't want APC to continue, should do the wise thing, vote PDP

Atiku is coming

ubanka
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by frank14011991(m): 5:57am On Nov 22, 2022
post=118583806:

That Kano, Kaduna and Kastina votes Tinubu and his lieutenants are hoping will be the highest undoing of Tinubu, Tinubu should just move he campaign to Northwest and forget about SE and SS, because I'm following Kwankwaso campaign in those areas, in Northwest he will be a huge Cancer to APC and PDP the shock you guys will receive from Northwest especially Kano, and mind you that Jonathan won his first tenure election without Northwest. Tinubu should move to Northwest and not bother campaign in the SE and SS, I will see how fragile Tinubu from Southwest will win very active man Kwankwaso in his domain or win Atiku grin
shinedu you are empty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Almaigaa: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2022
True talk.

The entire South East votes are not up to my Local Governments Votes in Kaduna grin grin

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:03am On Nov 22, 2022
frank14011991:
shinedu you are empty
Same as your fader
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Almaigaa: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
No matter how little the number is we will vote for obi....

A little drop of water makes a mighty ocean....

Make una rest. Igbo can not be President of Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Almaigaa:
True talk.

The entire South East votes are not up to my Local Governments Votes in Kaduna grin grin
You remember this election check Anambra and Kano result, even Rivers gave more votes to Jonathan than Buhari got from Kano.

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Almaigaa: 6:06am On Nov 22, 2022
post=118584363:

You remember this election check Anambra and Kano result

Trash.

I've told you. The entire Igbo land votes are not up to my local Government in Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash.

I've told you. The entire Igbo land votes are not up to my local Government in Kaduna
Dumbo this is 2011 presidential election result

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by CSTRR: 6:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash.

Of what benefit is your populace if majority of your populace are poor, and over 70% of your children are out of school according to the NBS.

Your state is a burden to Nigeria.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash.

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Almaigaa: 6:13am On Nov 22, 2022
post=118584401:

Dumbo this is 2011 presidential election result

How does 2011 equate to 2023? When we say make una dey go School for East, una no gree. Una say na Gala Hawking business good pass School. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by CSTRR: 6:14am On Nov 22, 2022
In every major negative indices released by the NBS, kaduna ranks very poorly, while most South East states do very well.

But let's be happy that kaduna can vote in billions of votes.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Belteshazzar1: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

Make una rest. Igbo can not be President of Nigeria grin
And one day some of you will open your mouth to say "one nigeria"
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Almaigaa: 6:16am On Nov 22, 2022
CSTRR:

Of what benefit is your populace if majority of your populace are poor, and over 70% of your children are out of school according to the NBS.

Your state is a burden to Nigeria.

The North contribute over 40% to this Country's GDP. The East contribute ZERO. The East is barren. It is the only Region that is drawing Nigeria backward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Belteshazzar1: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Benwallt:
in your dreams . Come nect year pdp and LP supporters would be like this

You wishes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! 5g Govs Endorsed Peter Obi Today! / Batists Gather Here Let's Laugh / Did Bola Tinubu Steal The Profile Of This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.