Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  (2488 Views)

2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

How does 2011 equate to 2023? Then say make una dey go School for East, una no gree. Una say na Gala Hawking business good pass School. grin
Shoe maker grin 2023 will be another historic event in Nigeria history, Atiku can only win in North East and Niger state, Kwankwaso Northwest all the three major muslim candidates will battle in Far North PDP, NNPP and APC while Obi wi dominate in Christian domain, religion will shape 2023 election there is no two ways about it

1 Like

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by BeardedMeat(m): 6:29am On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Pure Savage. Ganduje gives joy when he talks.

Well, Incase you havent notice. I Stopped all political argument . These days, i just lay back and watch everything unfold. smiley

The heat was getting to much for you because you are marketing a bad product. I have no pity for you because you brought it upon yourself.

SW votes alone can't make Tinubu president.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Well, Incase you havent notice. I Stopped all political argument . These days, i just lay back and watch everything unfold. smiley

Do you know that what Buhari got from Kano dwarfed the votes APC gave Buhari in all the states in Southwest put together in 2019
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by arewaboy01(m): 6:51am On Nov 22, 2022
HNICEARTH:
“The votes we got from Nasarawa Local Government in Kano Metropolitan is much higher than the total votes APC got in whole five states of South-East,” Mr Ganduje said."

And you never asked yourself why?

“So you can see that if there is any problem in South-East it is the PDP that would suffer. It is the vote of PDP that Peter Obi will snatch away. For APC, it is a good omen,” he said." ….

Then why is the APC so bothered about Peter obi?
.. y’all stop fooling yourself and giving urselves so much importance ..apc are happy with obi emergence and they are not threatened by Obi pandora

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Almaigaa: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2022
post=118584495:

Shoe maker grin 2023 will be another historic event in Nigeria history, Atiku can only win in North East and Niger state, Kwankwaso Northwest all the three major muslim candidates will battle in Far North PDP, NNPP and APC while Obi wi dominate in Christian domain, religion will shape 2023 election there is no two ways about it

If Atiku no win, Tinubu will win. Anywhich way, Igbo can never rule this Country. Even if Peter Obi wins (which is not possible), our Northern Gallant Soldiers will stage a COUP and there is nothing any Igbo Man can do about it grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by CSTRR: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

The North contribute over 40% to this Country's GDP. The East contribute ZERO. The East is barren. It is the only Region that is drawing Nigeria backward.
40% of the country's GDP?

Is that what the north used in building roads, and hospitals?

Is that the GDP they queue in Abuja for every month?
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by HNICEARTH: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2022
arewaboy01:
.. y’all stop fooling yourself and giving urselves so much importance ..apc are happy with obi emergence and they are not threatened by Obi pandora

forget APC, If you are comfortable with obi's emergence, you would not have replied my comment.

Learn to pay Obi's emergence no mind, maybe that will help you stop fooling around his candidature.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Almaigaa:

If Atiku no win, Tinubu will win. Anywhich way, Igbo can never rule this Country. Even if Peter Obi wins (which is not possible), our Northern Gallant Soldiers will stage a COUP and there is nothing any Igbo Man can do about it grin grin

I hope you're ready to join Boko haram when Obi win
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by DesChyko: 7:32am On Nov 22, 2022
lhordspy:

No be you be first to tire.

Passingshot made all the noise in 2015 grin

Buhari performance cast am
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Almaigaa: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2022
post=118585935:

I hope you're ready to join Boko haram when Obi win

How Peter Obi wan win? It is not possible.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Almaigaa: 7:51am On Nov 22, 2022
CSTRR:

40% of the country's GDP?

Is that what the north used in building roads, and hospitals?

Is that the GDP they queue in Abuja for every month?

That's why the North is far developed and the East is not developed. grin
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by PassingShot(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2022
DesChyko:

No be you be first to tire.

Passingshot made all the noise in 2015 grin

Buhari performance cast am
Keep fooling yourself
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by DesChyko: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2022
PassingShot:

Keep fooling yourself

Welcome back to Nairaland.

I hope you are well? grin
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by DMerciful(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2022
A lone voice in the wilderness! You're the only one mentioning Atiku on Nairaland
Thinkam:
grin cheesy

Anyone that doesn't want APC to continue, should do the wise thing, vote PDP

Atiku is coming

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by arewaboy01(m): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
HNICEARTH:

forget APC, If you are comfortable with obi's emergence, you would not have replied my comment.

Learn to pay Obi's emergence no mind, maybe that will help you stop fooling around his candidature.
I’ve told you already…
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by rummmy: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
APC will get less this time around.
And our people all over Nigeria will vote against APC...atleast 40% of the vote in all states in the north...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo In A Secret Meeting With INEC OFFICIALS. / CNN Describes Tinubu As Regional Politician Credits Obi As Better Alternative / Garba Shehu To Orji Kalu: "I Don't Want To Offend The 10th Senate President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.