Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters (4723 Views)

Atiku Promises To Hold Reconciliatory Physical Meeting With Wike / Atiku Promises To End ASUU Strike, Name Cabinet On First Day In Office If... / 2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by ceejay80s(m): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2022
Story
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by itsene: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2022
" we have wiped out Boko Haram in Adamawa"
Who is " we"?
Jonathan 's PDP or Buhari 's APC?
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by bobbiiee: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2022
He will wie out BH the same way he spoke up against Deborah's murder.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Niceguyfirm: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2022
He never stand by his word. Obj said it all but Nigerians won't hear
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Timmi: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ill-wipe-out-b-haram-revive-businesses-atiku-promises-gombe-voters/amp/

The things you cannot do when you were in a position to do it, now you want to do it with your mouth. Head do hypocrites and clowns.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Kayyus09(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2022
Lol.

He will deny this statement
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Edino01(f): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku will recover Gombe
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Sleekfingers: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ill-wipe-out-b-haram-revive-businesses-atiku-promises-gombe-voters/amp/

Wipe out your Fulani brothers abi? See this old fool lying to our faces.....Buhari said, the same thing.....whats the outcome? Yeye old fool.....
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Raph82(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2022
I don't see any northerner having that will power to deal with insurgents in the north, because the belief & mentality is that any war against boko haram is war against the north.
The same Atiku that could not condemn the gruesome killing of that girl in Sokoto by his Jihad-driven brothers will end boko haram, are u kidding me?
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Anndrew(m): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2022
If Atiku wipe out boko haram,I Bahulbali will wipe out Oduduwa from the map of Nigeria..
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by 4song: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Danisaint112(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2022
That why I like Peter Obi he can't make a careless statement like this.
"I will deal with the issue of security decisively as the commander in chief." ~ Peter Obi
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Rufaizuru(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2022
@atiku Abubakar have identified five priority areas to focus on in order to recover and rebuild Nigeria: Re-unify the country; Improve security; Revive the economy and foster prosperity; Restructure our federal system; and Improve our human capital.

#RESETNigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2022
After sharing kola? Oh sorry, I thought you're talking of bandits that they've metarmophosed into.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by abdurrahmankas: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
One Kano LG Gives APC More Votes Than South-East – Ganduje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nECZ7axF80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a73SoeJwuI
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by ballydankkf: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
We believe you in you sir, we know once you become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Boko Haram will be a thing of the Past.
Atiku is the solution.
Atiku is Coming.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by uba1991: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Atiku is promising the wiping out of Boko Haram while one terrorists sympathiser is promising rehabilitation of ipob terrorists.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by uba1991: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
potent5:
Na lie. Mikano is lying.

The dollarizer is making empty promises just to win presidency.
the man has spoken, we are waiting to hear what Obi will say about ESN.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by uba1991: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

Alawada.

Someone that couldn't face the supporters of the killers of Deborah.

Anyways, those who want to believe him are free.

Wipe out indeed
mention one candidate that condemn the killing of Deborah aside from Atiku.
Adamawa woman was killed by ipob basterds in Anambara along side her 4 children, what did Peter obi said?
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by teblu(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
See this one...
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Naira20: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Say
uba1991:
mention one candidate that condemn the killing of Deborah aside from Atiku.
Adamawa woman was killed by ipob basterds in Anambara along side her 4 children, what did Peter obi said?
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by uba1991: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
The useless one with woman voice is promising to amnesty to his terrorists ESN.
The worst among the the candidates is Peter Obi. His priority is Biafra agenda and God will never allow that to happen.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by uba1991: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2022
Naira20:
Say
as far as you understand. I am not an English man. You can ask yourself if you are still a slave?
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Naira20: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Then speak your language.
uba1991:
as far as you understand. I am not an English man You can ask yourself if you are still a slave?
Re: I’ll Wipe Out B/haram, Revive Businesses, Atiku Promises Gombe Voters by Trendylove(f): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2022
The same format Buhari used instead boko Haram got more stronger now Atiku wants to deceive Nigerians again pls we can't allow a Fulani man rule this country again after all Fulani are not indigenous people of Nigeria while should they be ruling. Instead of things to get better it's becoming harder and killings and kidnapping everywhere by the same Fulani who lacks wisdom on how to rule.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Makes A History( Wins senate seat in Kansas state USA) / Facts About Atiku's Grant Disbursement Form / OPAN Denies Affiliation With OMPAN, Issues Warning To Online Media Practitioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.