Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,695 members, 7,840,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Do U Want In Return? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Want In Return? (1459 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U Want In Return? by kpolli(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hmm. . . Lemme not say my mind b4 another war starts undecided
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
Wat's on ur mind?hop u're not tpia twice broda/sista.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by potscrew: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2011

3) tell her that you will ONLY meet her in a public place and that she should respect your wishes if she wants to have any form of friendship with you. tell her that you want nothing se.xual from her (at least not now) and that she should understand YOU. if that girl is up to no good she wont accept and you will understand that she is a waste of time BUT if she says yes then you can get to know her better, discover her and understand this gal.

easy to say. if u do not have the mind to do it then why go there at all?
well, ask her for something material to compensate for that day and let that be all.

and if she's wanting activities. keep it no strings attached. alot of married women dont get enough on their beds, what seems like cheating to one isnt so to another.
wat if she only sees you as a means to what she wants and of no emotional consequence to her and her hubby? better still, her husband doesnt mind at all so far as she is satisfied and out of his comfort? if u are a guaranteed machine then oblige her and get rewarded for services rendered, shikena!
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Thanks bros,i rly learn 4m ur comment.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
Bro. Do u no how to summarize?

looool! mr. .cork is reetarded!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Tosinville(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
D sage bro, you usually help ppl? but am sure if its a guy you won't even bother to look at him twice and go ur own way. You sef get plan
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by potscrew: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Dsage1: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
@tosinville,i help guys too but women more,especially a beautiful one.Blif me,if i had a plan initially 4 dis lady,i wud ve visit her&not come here 4 any advise.I'm not dull 2 dat extent,i kno mysef,if i visit her i wi surely fall in lov because she's indeed a beautiful lady, not lying to u.som said she might jst b a frndly&gud samaritan too.We ve discus many tins on phone all of wch i cant review 2 u here 4 som rson.i der4 realised dat she rly wnt me as BF in wch i not ready 2 do cos of her status (being married),fear of God&my fiancee who i've promise never 2 dissapoint no matter d situation,cos she has done a lot in my life.rly wnt me as BF in wch i not ready 2 do cos of her status (being married),fear of God&my fiancee who i've promise never 2 dissapoint no matter d situation,cos she has done a lot in my life.
Re: What Do U Want In Return? by Mynd44: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens / Unattractive Women / Is She Playing Secret Games?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.