Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. (14008 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Whenever i come across pre teenagers this days weather boy or girl, i keep on thinking what might be goin on in their mind, are they exposed sexually? If yes, who is acting as a watchdog so they dont make a terrible mistake that would ruin their lives.
There is this young girl living in the same street with me, shes about 15 and very beautiful, she has good manners too as she never fails to greet me whenever i pass by.
I found her one day trying to sell her phone and ask her why, it turned out that she was looking for money to register for some exam and her elder brother she was staying with couldnt provide enough.
Feeling charitably, i gave her the money.
Now i cant have peace again, she comes to my place uninvited and spends time, often she will doze off lying inappropriately.
Why it is of much concern to me now is that just recently she asked to take a shower before she leaves, after spending much time at my place.
There is something diffrent in the way she now looks at me, as shes up to something.
A friend i talked to said she might want to sleep with me to show appreciation and possibly gain more monetary favours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Young03(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
mehn...c lies

7 Likes

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Woooow.. Pls talk her out of it...
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ehn hen? undecided

If u're not among the possessed guys who go after lil girls then u should be able to talk to her and know what her problem is!

Or do u have a problem with talking to her? undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by chipatra: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
to fück tötö don dey hard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Woooow.. Pls talk her out of it...
..i told her to quit comin to my place univited, but she persits...
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Randyhot:
..i told her to quit comin to my place univited, but she persits...
ha, dats swerious sha o.. U knw if u try anythn funny and people get to knw, dey will tag u a rapist... Sha be careful wit her

2 Likes

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Ehn hen? undecided

If u're not among the possessed guys who go after lil girls then u should be able to talk to her and know what her problem is!

Or do u have a problem with talking to her? undecided
..why i chose this forum is that i have done my best talking to her..btw ur sounding depressed on this post..hope all is well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
chipatra:
to fück tötö don dey hard
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Randyhot:
..why i chose this forum is that i have done my best talking to her..btw ur sounding depressed on this post..hope all is well
Baba face your problem!
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Op scold d girl joor put fear in her
U talkin to her is nuffin
Wen u change face nd u stand ur ground

She wud leave!!!!!!
Bt talkin to her wit a smiley face invites her d more
Its like u tellin her to put more effort
Scold her d way u wud do to ur sister or daughter abeg

undecided undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
halfrica:
Op scold d girl joor put fear in her
U talkin to her is nuffin
Wen u change face nd u stand ur ground

She wud leave!!!!!!
Bt talkin to her wit a smiley face invites her d more
Its like u tellin her to put more effort
Scold her d way u wud do to ur sister or daughter abeg

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Don't mind that OP..

His story is full of lies..
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Baba face your problem!
..mama eko i don hear!!

3 Likes

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Don't mind that OP..

His story is full of lies..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He fit done knack d girl sef

wan kan push d blame on d girl sha

2 Likes

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Ray360: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Op, I find your story far fetched! and farther from all logical angles of truism. Can't you scold a fifteen-year old girl and bar her from coming to your house at will? unless you want to satisfy your clandestine libidinous desires which is burgeoning gradually in you. scold her and she won't come near your threshold again

11 Likes

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Randyhot:
..mama eko i don hear!!
Good..
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
halfrica:

U dey mind am! grin grin grin
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

U dey mind am! grin grin grin
Mind am ke??
Laye o baby ko jo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My husband gf
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
halfrica:

..you know, i used to respect ur person here on NL...now u have chosen to utter nonsense with this post at the nudging of an equally senseless lagmostkuit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
halfrica:

Mind am ke??
Laye o baby ko jo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My husband gf
I'm no longer ur husband gf

Puleasssss..
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Randyhot:
..you know, i used to respect ur person here on NL...now u have chosen to utter nonsense with this post at the nudging of an eqaully senseless lagmostkuit
Abeg abeg no insult me o
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ow can u scold a girl nd she still wont listen to u
If u av a daughter ow wud u control her wen she is 15??
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

[size=12pt][/size]I'm no longer ur husband gf

Puleasssss..
Kilode??
Is he cheating on u with me
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Good..
gerrarahia!

2 Likes

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Do whatever you would have done to your sister to her, if it requires scolding, not allowing her visit u anymore, make her understand that what she is doing is not right. She is too small for all this

1 Like

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Randyhot:
..you know, i used to respect ur person here on NL...now u have chosen to utter nonsense with this post at the nudging of an equally senseless lagmostkuit
Now I can confirm that both u're really senseless!

You come here and spew thrash then expect us to celebrate ur senseless post!
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
halfrica:

Kilode??
Is he cheating on u with me
No, he's not!

We're in d era of change so me sef don change! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

No, he's not!

We're in d era of change so me sef don change! grin grin grin

After e don will him property to me why u no go change
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Khd95(m): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shes a karishika
flee for ur life
Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Another kock and bull story...

Youre lie no get direction, how will a 15 year old want to shower in your place!!?

The thunder that will fire you is still doing NYSC

3 Likes

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by gamaliel121(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Plss don't fuccckk her pussccyyy. She's a little demon trying to get you man....
Next thing is..."Nairalander raped a fifteen year old".

1 Like

Re: I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Now I can confirm that both u're really senseless!

You come here and spew thrash then expect us to celebrate ur senseless post!
.. bruised ego...but i dont expect you to make any meaninful contribution..guess am justified..so?..gerrarahia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do So Many People Talk So Bad About Nigerian Men? / Most Common Reasons For Break Up? / Complexities Of Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.